How long to get to the right guys body from the left guys body?

Left guy is something like what i look like now but i have a bit more muscle than him. Right guy is goal body

How long will it take and what do i need to do to get the body on the right? Thanks anons

Attached: 040505097077.jpg (400x400, 54K)

If you are left with abit more muscle, you'll pretty huge once you have cut.
Right pic is roiding

He's definitely roiding? I saw his pic on r/nattyorjuice and nearly every reply said it's completely possible natty and nothing looks suspicious about him

there is like a two month difference between left and right.
Right is just leaner. The muscle mass is about the same. The biggest difference is that the lighting is WAY better on the right.

>doesn't know his height/weight
>accuses of roiding

Attached: 1540717557260.webm (640x800, 2.66M)

Look man, im juicing myself. Height and weight or whatever doesnt matter. You can just look at someone and know if they are roiding or not.

"possible natty" doesnt mean you are not roiding.
Alot of bodies are possible natty yet people 1/3 of his size are on steroids.
Again, as a juicer, you just look at it and know

>Height and weight or whatever doesnt matter

What do you mean it doesn't matter, it matters very much when looking at a single pic

If right guy is 5'7 170lbs he's natty
6'2 220lbs he's roiding

Plain and simple

you are fucking retarded. He is leaner, but right pic is probably 15 pounds of more muscle mass.

No, you are delusional. Height and weight matters, but not to the extent you think. A 5'7", 170lbs guy is not going to look like the dude on the right. If the dude on the right is 5'7", he'll be more like 200 lbs, maybe even more. And then hes defientely not natty, at that height/weight and leanness.
Sorry man but you are just extremely bad at estimating these things, to the point its annoying me because its so extremely obvious to me

"Left with a bit more muscle" is honestly my goal body. Don't be like right, dude. It's TOO lean. You need a little bit of fat, like in pic related, to look like an absolute dreadnought.

Pic related is what everyone should at least TRY to go for if their body shape can affirm to it.

Attached: 1434946751718.jpg (600x648, 64K)

OPs pic is bigger and leaner than yours

Lose a few percent fat and then you'll be a genuine dreadnought, now youre just bloated

nuh uh

Estimate my height and weight if you think you're so good. I swear I'll give you an honest answer
>ps: it's an older pic back when I didnt lift for numerous months due to an injury

Attached: 20171028_193746.jpg (2048x1152, 441K)

Its literally impossible to estimate anyones height based on a picture, dude. When i said " you cant estimate this stuff", i was talking about the natty status and how much someone weighs based on his height and his body.

The guy thinks, if OPs pic is 5'7", he would weigh 170lbs, which is completely fucking retarded. If OPs pic is 5'7", he would weigh close to 200lbs and maybe even more.
I wasnt bragging that i can estimate anyones height or weigh

Still, you said right guy is roiding
Elaborate on why you feel that way (even though you don't know his height/weight)

Big guy is 188cm. Small guy is 170cm.
Difference is 18cm, which is 10,59% of small guy height.
Now if all proportions are kept, small guy is 10% less wide and 10% less thick than tall guy.
Which means that tall guy is 1.106^3 times bigger (35%).
Now lets use this formula for weight:
If 170lbs is natty @5'7, then 230lbs is natty @6'2.
You lanklets gotta stop coping.

sigh, as i said, as a juicer, you just look at someone and know it. Steroids give your body a certain look that no natural can have. A certain pump.
You can be 160lbs, but if you are on steroids and lifted for atleast a year, im gonna see it.
When someone is as huge as OPs pic, lean AND has the roid look on top of that too, its just obvious to me.

Maybe we are looking at 2 different pictures, but i dont think you people realize just how huge and lean that guy is.

you look about 5'9 and about 200lbs

>i would(already used) juice to get that body
>he must also juice
Literally every one of these fuckers. Just cause you did it doesn't mean that he did too

where's her ass?

Man just look at right pic traps and shoulders he definetely have more muscle on than the left pic.

Is this guy on roids? Asking for a friend, he’s 6 foot 210 in this pic.

Attached: 68801A53-5F09-4BE9-BE50-8B380CFD6246.jpg (2003x2048, 609K)

delts look bigger when lean because they get that 3d shape.
I do agree that the traps look bigger on the right, but that could very well be because of the slightly different pose, lighting, and leanness as well. You can see he is tensing his neck/traps while shrugging in the right pic, while being far more relaxed in the left pic. That makes a huge difference.

t. bloatmaster