How did Efron keep his NW0 hairline while on roids?

How did Efron keep his NW0 hairline while on roids?

Attached: zac-efron-12.jpg (1957x1957, 417K)

He wouldn't have even made it far enough for this role if he was predisposed to balding

I would love to know this

by not being on roids

Hair transplant probably

Good genetics.
Best gear.
Best sarms
Best compounds
Best trt doctors
Best diet
Best chefs
Best trainers

Rich have it all now.

Roids will only make you go bald if you're predisposed to it, if none of your grandfathers ever showed signs of hair loss roids probably won't make you go bald

What if my dad and his dad are bald but my grandfather from my mother line has a full hair head at 86, I'm starting to thin hair but is not really noticeable and im a 26yo boomer

I had a similar situation, dad was almost bald at 30 but grandad from my mom's side had amazing hair until he died in his 80s, im 35 right now and with no sign of hair loss so I think your mom's side matters more than your dad's

Dubs of truth hopefully i wont require finasteride

>Father's side grandpa started to slowly recede in his 50s
>Mother's side grandpa had a Ronald Reagan hairline with minimal graying well into his 80s
Me: NW3 at 22yo. You are never safe

Roided? have you seen him in a shirt HAHA

his physique is relaly good but he got it from being low body fat not from being huge. IRL he will be small as fuck and float in a shirt

Attached: 216805527285d75ca1a2ab3f4b7adb3b.jpg (634x856, 96K)

Not everyone who roids is balding

You're naive af if you think that Elfron didn't roid for Baywatch.

Certain roids are bad for your hair even if you're not prone to male pattern baldness. Like masteron

It's this
That dude probably has a private army of doctors and trainers

Nah bro, you just need a bit of dedication and you can look like that in a few months! Haha!

>Roiding for this
Hah!
Cope

Block the E you block most of the balding. Add some procor and you blocked the dht too

z-z-zz-zac efron is n-n-n-n-nnatural what are you talking about!

if you unironically believe it takes roids to look like that you are beyond saving, he looks flat as fuck, he is just lean, his arms look like legit 14" flexed

>haha nah bro, why would anyone in Hollywood use steroids that’s unheard of!

user I....

you're retarded I know
>why would someone who looks natural and had no goals of getting big NOT take steroids bro?
you're fucking stupid and you're coping really badly
he is natty, deal with it
he is small, he looks small, he is just lean dumbass if you think this looks big or impressive in anyway you are really just coping with your own shit body

>you are really just coping with your own shit body

Now post your body, fagottino

how about you post yours "natty" posterfag
oh that's right, because you look like shit and you feel like shit over someone obtaining a better looking body than yours without roids

suck my dick faggot don't call me retarded, you're retarded.

Not everyone reacts to steroids the same. Hair loss only occurs to some, maybe even a majority, but not all people.
You can't tell whether or not someone is on roids by looking at their hairline.

With that being said, everyone who thinks that Zack EEPROM is natty is cute and pretarded.

>Literally no one in my family on either side went bald ever
>My temples visibly receding at 29
>not even on roids

Attached: 1535787446376.jpg (500x661, 62K)

Receding hairline doesn't mean you're going bald. Every guy's hairline recedes when they get older.

There’s no way you can actually think this guy was on roids ever. Its leanness plus lighting and camera work. If you’d see him irl he’d look like any random lean Manlet in your gym.

Attached: CC3446AC-4678-42FF-B3A1-56D8209E7D03.png (500x301, 48K)

he was clearly on something fucking retard

And pump. Someone posted Efron's Baywatch interview here where he said that he'd do pushups and shit to get pumped for promotional shots.

Also there's a big possibly that he took something to get this lean. I don't know if these drugs can induce balding like test does

how about YOU suck MY dick you faggot ass mother fucker
you're a retarded fucking faggot ass mother fucker, that's what you are
get fucked and keep hating on people who look better than you

Possibly a cutting drug, nothing anabolic. How dyel do you have to be to be impressed by this kind of mass dude. Cavil roided for Superman. Hemsworth roided for Thor. This guy didn’t not roid lmao. Am I being memed

I was about to mention that. He never appeared on camera without a pump

>Possibly a cutting drug, nothing anabolic. How dyel do you have to be to be impressed by this kind of mass dude. (..) Am I being memed
You are not being memed.
It's not his mass by itself that's impressive. It's his leanness in combination with the muscle mass. Since you obviously don't know, the number one drug for getting lean is tren, and just test in general. "cutting drugs" are largely a meme. Test is king, whether you want to get big or lean. He did probably take a non-anabolic diuretic to shed some water weight though.
Getting into single digit body fat % as a natty is an absolute nightmare. You get flat, lose muscle mass, your endocrine system shuts down, your testosterone drops to literal girl levels. I am dead serious. It will fuck you up beyond belief.
Natties can look big and impressive at like 15-20% body fat, when they have that thicc daddy look. Natties almost always look like shit when they're super shredded.
Even if a natty is shredded, and has a lot of muscle mass, it will be impossible to have muscles look as full, pumped, and mature as zac efrons. Even if you've just pumped yourself full of 1000g carbs and have a pump, it's simply not gonna happen.
So there you have it. Most of what you have said is true though, he would look small in a shirt, his muscle mass doesn't require roids, etc. But it's simply impossible for a natty to have that look.

If you faggots are actually implying you wouldn’t suck the end of Efron’s cock if he dangled it infront of your face you’re wrong. Dead wrong.

FOR YOU

>he’s small so he’s natty
>the second you pin you blow up to Arnold sized
>everyone on gear is big
You shouldn’t talk about things you know nothing about. You are outing yourself as both an uneducated moron on the topic and a massive faggot.

Attached: 69AE43D6-7ADE-46D1-B805-1802B56E7365.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

you're mean :(
also tf you mean, i'm not hating on anybody

>This guy didn’t not roid lmao.
Believing that Zac Efron is natty is just as ignorant as believing Ronnie Coleman is natty. That's how unlikely it is. That's why your opponents haven't really argued against you. It's just completely 100% obvious to anyone with any kind of experience in the training world. It's a fact.

There's a 0% chance that Zac is natty. Not 5%, not 0.5%, not 0.0001%. Zero.

The grandfather thing is a myth btw. Male pattern baldness is determined by multiple genes that spans back generations.

You’re the fag.

I think you guys are just arguing a bunch of semantics in here. Taking a beta-2 agonist is not natty. I certainly think he could be natty as others stated he's not very big but there's too much discrepancy in his appearance too quickly. That's a sign of not being natty. Hollywood stars do all kinds of crazy shit to alter their appearance for roles so this is kinda a stupid argument to begin with. You should assume their look is not natural and go from there not vice versa.

Dude you’re looking too fat into it. He’s not natty, forget size or the fact he went from twink to 3 years of dedication sized in 6 months, he has roid skin and a gear physique. He’s in Hollywood. Yes his physique is achievable natty, but that’s if you train for like 3 years and do everything perfectly. The people claiming otherwise in this thread are coping, they think by telling themselves he’s natty that they’ll have a better chance of achieving his physique. Like a self induced placebo mentality.

To the morons: no one is saying you get get to this size naturally, we’re saying Zac isn’t.

Hows that SL 5x5 going for you buddy? you hit a 2 plate deadlift yet?

imo this is a roided look, all of you faggots have no clue about anything, just becase his size is achievable natty doesnt mean he is natty
you can tell he has trash arm genetics, he already has a roid gut with overgrown abs but his arms are t-rex tier

>nice facial genetics
>terrible manlet framed body
What did god mean by this

yep

you think clen makes people look like that?

That type of hairloss is different.
Your hair will grow back once you stop taking roids.

You're retarded

imagine being so retarded lmao

he even has that estrogen bloat too. Are you him? Or why are you defending him so much?

no you're retarded cutie

Yes of course but genetics heavily influences the results. If you don't have good muscle insertions you might not look good no matter how much gear you're on.

just because its attainable natty doesn't mean that he was.
post body