We're living in the easiest time to get laid in human history

We're living in the easiest time to get laid in human history.

An average guy can build himself up to have a virtual harem of 3-4 rotating plates and an endless collection of Tinder and Bumble action.

If you aren't experiencing this level of success, you aren't trying hard enough. Even a 5'7 manlet can achieve this with a 50 hour a week job. The game is easier than it has ever been.

Look at yourself and at your life. If you feel incapable of getting what you want, you need to critically reevaluate what you are doing.

Attached: ocVx_uqUVtL_elRyacanzQOaMSf_XS91wNt5gylHCBE.jpg (1080x1080, 382K)

I’m saving myself

Im amazed how much time you incels stress over getting pussy
Its like everything there is in life is pussy

Attached: IMG_20190312_095254.jpg (1024x992, 81K)

>that one guy whose partner wasnt a virgin when they met

What a cuck.

The game still applies to you, user. How are you going to get the one once you find her?

6'3 20yo chad here
Its so much work tho, i'd rather just crank one out and be done with it. Also all that time you could be doing something productive like securing a future for (your) white children

I've been doing the bumble/tinder thing for about 5 months now, slept with 10 or so women, dated twice that and matched with hundreds. It gets boring really fucking fast.

>implying virgin girls past the age of 14 exist
hope you're joking bro

I'll weight on this. Guys very rarelly get compliments about anything, so they don't have validation on their actions at all.

However, when you get a girl who compliments you, you will feel validated. When you get another girl, you will get more validated and so on and so on.

Pussy is good, of course. But for you to be fucking a girl she must trust her body to you and, boy, girls date about 2% of all boys they see on Tinder so you can boast knowing you beat 98% of your enemies.

No shit, getting laid has always been easy. Only low-test insecure closet faggots like you care this much. In fact you are so misguided in your attempts to get laid, that you are willing to disrespect and borderline abuse your partners because you think it will get you laid.

News flash: almost everyone has or is willing to have sex, so finding someone cool and fucking is not difficult as long as you aren't a total sperg.

I am at a point where I don't even want sex. I want to have a meaningful relationship with a girl who would eventually become my wife and bear my children. I want a girl to love me unconditionally and would be by my side forever and for me to be able to give that same love back to her. Yeah the sex would be nice but I don't even care about losing my virginity at this point. In fact I never had. But I don't think I would have anything I can offer to her to want her to stick around.

Attached: never know this feel.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Attached: C9332D49-7A2D-4319-958E-F15BDC898276.jpg (679x679, 126K)

We're living in the easiest time to get laid in human history.

>6'3 blonde hair blue eyes, 4 inch dick.
>Guess I'll just kill myself.

>blonde and blue eyes are attractive
M8 eye and haircolor says NOTHING
there are blonde blueeyed 1/10 incels and there are a few 9/10 pajeets
Its literally worthless

Lost my virginity a few months ago and fucked 5 girls since then and none of them text me after. I want someone that actually likes me and i can do stuff with. I dont even want to have sex anymore i just want to feel loved but no matter how good i look and how many pics i take of myself im still an unlikeable beta loser at my core

Attached: C9026DD0-978B-476D-9FE7-12E32A169CB4.jpg (600x600, 38K)

lmao having sex with women is disrespecting them ?

EVERYONE
EVERYONE GET IN HERE LOOK AT THIS GUY
A MALE FEMINIST ON Jow Forums EVERYONE

I'm a 25 year old dyel and even I get attractive girls on tinder. I literally just have a shirtless pic saying looking for a fwb. Since last Thursday I've already had 3 girls over and have 2 more planned for today and tomorrow. Obviously not everyone here is just looking to hookup with a random girl, but it honestly is easy if that's what you're after. Just be honest with them. Don;t play the long game of taking them out on dates and then inviting them over and hoping they touch your dick, let them know that's what you want right away.

tldr; Girls can be just as thirsty so let them know youre only looking to fuck

Are u a gymcel? U are probably a boring person

24 and kissless virgin desu.

>having sex with women is disrespecting them
Nobody said that, you are immature. I'd be surprised if you've ever even smelled pussy.

I'll be 26. I'll end up killing myself %100.

not if you're 6'3

u mad lol

5ft 10, 7*5 but i'm I wish i were like you sometimes.

Too much sex will make you bored. Better to stick with one woman and fuck her once a week for a whole day.

>once a week
Never do this. Frequency > Intensity. Preferably both.
Never fuck less that three times in one go. If you can't get it up- make sure she cums at least three times.

the numbers Jason tell us about them more.

Fucking incel

You lack comprehension and thus never will get laid in this life.

Onward to Valhalla, my prettty!

Well, that's what I got from female friends. I'm a khv in actuality, I just listen a lot.

I have the one, but we aren’t married

Actually not khv, got hugged a few days back.

I have tons of tinder matches and have had around 17 hookups from the app since I joined last summer, mostly with cute girls on campus.

The validation is nice, but honestly, it gets depressing. I used to be fat in high school, and I genuinely miss the YEARNING I felt, how I wanted to ascend so badly. Now that I’m 15% bf and my handsome face came out of hibernation, life is better, but you see how two-sided women are, and how you’ll never have them forever.

I bailed on a girl last week because I had to do some homework—she looked cute and smart, wasn’t even planning on immediately having sex, because I’m looking for a gf—and her response was “sad you won’t fuck me:((“

The conclusion I’ve come to is that women are evil. If “slaying” makes you feel good, then congratulations. But I don’t think it’ll ever be anything resembling fulfilling for me. It’s empty, and leads nowhere.

Eventually our youth will pass away and all we’ll have is memories of tearing up college gash... no romance, no heartbreak, no highs or lows, just sex picked online like out of a vending machine.

I want a wife and kids and a glass of wine at night. It’s never happening. Fuck this gay earth.

We’re living in the worst time to get laid.
>before any kind of civilization: have sex with literally any woman you want as long as a man isnt protecting her
>tribes: marriages and sustaining the population necessary for tribe’s survival, if you can’t find one yourself you will be given a wife to achieve this end
>early civilization: extremely patriarchal, if you cant find one you will be given a suitable wife because she is a burden on her family when unmarried and only useful as a gift to befriend and win the support of a successful male. Your wife will come with a dowry to help you take care of her, and she will be subservient to you
>middle ages: still patriarchal, you will get a wife, either by finding one normally or by her family wanting to get rid of her because she cant do as much manual labor and they’ve got too many mouths to feed
>colonial era: it is extremely improper for a young lady to be unmarried, every single woman will be desperately searching to have a marriage arranged
>before the sexual revolution: find a sweet girl in high school or college, date her for a while, get married and start a family. Finding a relationship is much easier, particularly in college, because casual sex is still taboo

h stands for handholding you useless incel

Agree with this poster. It's fucking sad that now that men have no virtue or masculine pirsuits, the way to 'prove' your masculinity is to see how much promiscuity you can enable in women and how sociopathic you can be to women by leading them on. That's a 'successful male'? Why?What an easy trap to fall into. It's vapid and hollow.

Hate to be all 'we live in a society' but what's the point of degenerating into our baser instincts and having a Neolithic harem when monogamy is far more fulfilling in the long run. Find a girl that wants you and only you and is devoted to you and vice versa. Find a girl that wants to build a life with you and to have your children. Those are the memories that stick. She might not be the prettiest, she might not be perfect, but you'll grow together.

>sexual revolution to now: find a random whore in a bar or on tinder, fuck her, and then probably never see her ever again. Even if you do keep having sex with her, or you are having sex with multiple women, it is misleading to call this a harem because these women are not yours in any way. They have had sex with dozens of guys before you and are likely having sex with other guys in between having sex with you. In a real harem the women can’t have sex with as many other guys as they want, and labeling this situation as such is a coping mechanism to deal with how bad things are. “Hahaha, women who are whores are actually great! I have my own harem haha, how badass is that!” Relationships where you can consistently have sex with the same woman are also extremely easy to find, but the women will be extremely low quality in personality to the point that you can’t stand spending time with them. Women no longer try to act sweet, innocent, and cute, and “feminism” has ironically made them take pride in being unfeminine whores. 99% of women take no issue with casual sex and it is rare to find a woman who would make a good wife or mother.
In terms of meaningful relationships, or just having a woman who is yours, you are living in the worst time period in history. Unless you are so pathetic that you don’t care about other men having sex with your women, there is a very low amount of women suitable for a good relationship.

Attached: A2013718-02EF-4149-8673-888547B442E4.png (420x420, 202K)

I have a small penis. Maybe, I don't know. I think I might.

I got a friend who sometimes get too cocky about the things he thinks about and validation is the reason why.The idiot goes to some braindead bitches who would say "YOU REMEMBER THAT SIMPSON EPISODE WWWWOOWWWW!!111" and make him braindead him aswell since he NEEDS that validation

>a 50 hour a week job
nigga what the fuck, who even offers that, and who wants to work that

There always is a faggot

>we’re at the easiest time to get laid
>ignoring all the time before 20th century
Please be bait and please don’t tell me you’re this fucking stupid. Our ancestors married at 12 and fucked at 14 which was a requirement because if the son or daughter didn’t do this, they ended up leeching on parents

>3-4 rotating plates and an endless collection of Tinder and Bumble action.

this is how i know you're a LARPing incel, do you know how fucking grating and time consuming that is? putting up with all those women? trying to keep track of their names? pretending to give a shit about them when you see them? running the risk of developing feelings/them getting feels for you? i ACTUALLY HAD a mini-rotating harem of like 4 tinder girls once and then probably half a dozen more girls on my snap that i had added from tinder, and even when i was only replying to texts or snaps hours late it was still more of a pain in the ass than it was worth

not to mention, why would you want to be such a fucking whore? how can you expect to find and hold onto a girl that hasn't had +10 dicks inside her if you've had your dick in +10 disgusting tinder thots? men lose value with repeated casual sex as well as women

Attached: 1550593749991.jpg (875x578, 59K)

Woke

>texting is hard
>remembering someone's name is hard

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about

my sentiments reflect this user's.

Been there done that.
Lived most of of my life a virgin and then got fit and found it easy to get laid with tinder and bumble. would have 4 girls on rotation with the option to find more if I wanted. i thought that life was what i wanted, and i thought it would bring me happiness. of course you can't tell the girls you're fucking about the others, and eventually they find out some way or another and shit hits the fan when they inevitably fall for you. Couple of my slip ups include not putting away a girl's toothbrush, not finding a discarded necklace, and some girl noticing that my box of condoms was much lower than it should have been.

mind you i was not in a relationship with any of these girls, nor had a i promised exclusivity with any of them. but it still felt like a shady thing to do and i couldn't keep it up for more than a couple of months.

every guy should at least go through this to see that even a harem won't bring you happiness. it's a lot of work and makes you lose focus on your real life goals. at most have a girlfriend who'll let you meet your needs elsewhere if you get the itch, if you're attractive enough to pull girls from tinder on the reg, you can maybe find one.

Yes, it is. Especially when 90% of women expect you to carry the full weight of the conversation, to set up plans and see them once or twice a week, and generally play the role of someone who gives half a fuck about them.

I tried “spinning plates” with two girls once and it was too much for me. It’s like being a squirrel hoarding acorns, total slave mentality, must secure them all.

I squander opportunities now, sure, but I don’t give a fuck anymore. Caring this much and investing this much effort into sex (which usually isn’t even that good) is a total waste of time and a drain on my productivity.

Attached: D0768597-DAFB-42E7-8FBE-BD17E7CECCC4.jpg (720x854, 114K)

Tinder women are pretty garbage desu

it's not hard, but it's certainly not easy trying to remember the name and conversation you've had going with one of 5 to 10 girls, especially when all you're doing with half of them is hitting them up to fuck, even more especially when you live in a shitty, quasi-upper middle class southern area like i do and they all have similar basic ass white chick names; 3 of the girls you're talking to are all named kacey, and 2 are named britney, and another 3 are named morgan

how dare you implore me to "get laid". I'm a virgin and I aim to keep it that way.

>virtual harem
Listen retard, you don’t seem to know what a harem is so I’ll help you out. When a sultan got women for his harem, they were virgins. When a woman joined a sultan’s harem, she became his servant. When a woman was in a sultan’s harem, the closest thing to a man that could even be in the same building as her was a eunuch. The women in your “harem” are pretty fucking far from being virgins. The women in your “harem” are only there for as long as it is convenient for them. The women in your “harem” are very often in the same room as other men, because how else would those men be able to fuck them while you are busy? Your “harem” isn’t a harem, it’s a group of extremely slutty women and you are one of the many men they have sex with. It’s not something worth any amount of pride. In fact, it would be more accurate to say that these women share a harem with each other and you are one of the servants, because there are far more men involved in this system than there are women and the men put in a lot more effort than the women do.

Texting is hard when the conversation is boring as shit. Tinder women usually have nothing to talk about

I'm 5'5"

why not just fugg a 3/10 or go to a hooker and get it over with? pussy isnt everything m80s

Great fitness thread, op.

It’s the most important thing for a man’s happiness after basic survival.

Retard. It’s not the actual sex that’s important, it’s the ABILITY to have sex, and the general understanding of your sexual prospects. Do you think all the guys 100 years ago who waited until their mid-20s after marriage were more depressed than anyone in this thread? Fucking lol

You sound like youre still a retard who wants to bang thots

No one waited until their mid-20s 100 years ago, they got married a lot earlier

>Well done Ornella, well done. However you look like you fuck black men.

How fucking pathetic are you that you think texting more than one girl is hard? How are you ever going to build a succesful career if you can't keep track of basic things like names and conversions? If you are entrepreneurial, how can you be successful if you can't remember your suppliers or customers? I deal with managing clients every single day. Multiple contacts, multiple business lines, multiple engagements, multiple coworkers.

>boo hoo, texting girls is hard work, it was too much for me

YOU ARE GAY
Jesus Christ. No wonder your bodies look like shit if you think texting girls is effort.
This must be a cope. You dipped your toe in the water and couldn't handle the rejection.

>match girl on tinder
>her name is lacy or laura or some shit but her tinder name is just L
>have something in my bio about a bar trick i can do
>she matches with me while i'm sleeping at like 3 am, messages me immediately saying she'd like to see my trick
>tell her "haven't done it in a while but sure, i wouldn't have a problem with taking the L this time"
>she doesn't get it and asks me to explain the joke to her like a retard

I'm literally too intelligent for these whores.

Cringed. You’re lucky she didnt understand it, puns with the girl’s name are the most r*ddit thing you can do

please make one with Apple saying "Aye, Fr Fr?"
my niggerness demands it.

texting and conversing with people who are your boss, make you money, work with you =/= texting and conversing with a dozen room temperature IQ roasties with the 1000th quote from the office in their bio and 2 pictures of them just drinking beer or squashing their ass on their bathroom sink and arching their back on their profile

YOU ARE RETARDED. i have literally never heard anyone in my life equate juggling internet hookups to business acumen

This

No, putting asterisks ironically in words in cringe. I bet you post with anime reaction images and say autistic shit like "heckin doggo" too you mongrel faggot.

Attached: F475A83F-48A4-4805-B62B-7E711EDB7AD4.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

It's impossible to sleep with your arm under another person. And if you are fit it's even less possible.

i find that person at 35 btw.

192cm 26yo boomer chad here
Agreed, every pussy feels the same in the end

>I'm too intelligent and nuanced for Tinder, all thier profiles are exactly the same
>posts pepe the frog on 4channel over and over again all day

There are zero pepes and one wojak in this thread.

It becomes that when you don't have it.

Scarcity creates demand and demand dictates value. If the pussy in your life is scarce the dick will override any other demand your mind might come up with and you end up valuing nothing but pussy, because it is the ones thing you do not have and can not seem to get.

Cope. The girls on tinder genuinely think they're original, fun, smart, worthy of success, and worthy of a man far out of their league. People come on here to shitpost and let out some steam and autism, nobody is dating here or putting up some front on an anonymous imageboard. They're almost diametric opposites on the internet spectrum. I could go onto my phone right now and screenshot every 3rd profile and I guarantee you they'd be almost indistinguishable.

Based and solid digits

God fucking dammit. Does giving foot massages count for anything?

Attached: 1552398696675.png (500x522, 142K)

I don't get it either. Mind explaining to an ELS?

>tfw only fuck some random drunk sluts every few months and immediately get angry and want to throw them out after
>literally no satisfaction or enjoyment aside from the immediate act itself
>felt happier just hanging out with my oneitis than fucking a random thot
>still get drunk and waste a bunch of money pulling disgusting skanks when the peepee's hunger becomes unbearable
How do I get out of this doomed spiral?

Attached: why.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Extremely based and redpilled
OP you don't have a Harem, you are a mere STD Slave to some whores

I feel u user ive been through this a lot, I now found a cute girl and we have had some dates. We havent fucked yet and she doesnt seem like a complete slag, I think thid has potential. Wish me luck brehs

Attached: 1550160682029.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I think I'm qualified enough in normalfag to dissect this joke
>"Taking the L" is nigger speak for failing or losing
>The girl's tinder name is "L"
>"Taking the L" in this context implies dating her/fucking her

Attached: 1548715956748.jpg (192x154, 15K)

On God. It's literally only a small facet of life

>"Taking the L" is nigger speak for failing or losing
Yeah, I wasn't aware of that part. Thanks. See, Jow Forums is also educational.

Damn

>Someone isn't allowed to live before they meet you.

How small is your world?

>haven’t fucked
How many dates has it been

Big 4 consultants and accountants lol

Why not fucked yet? the fuck you even do around her? just talk about what?

>20yo chad
>much work tho
>securing a future
First, if you're actually Chad, it's easy job. Stop lying. In second, you cannot have that mindset at 20yo, for fuck's sake.

Oh, buddy.

>>We're living in the easiest time to get laid in human history
>21 years old and have never even held hands with a girl
I hate being an ugly subhuman

Attached: Just6.jpg (456x320, 19K)

Its been 2 (and one half-ish) dates, we take it slow. I can fuck tinderthots and clubsluts all week, I just want to get to know this qt who wants to take it a bit slower but shes into me, plan on fugging her next time (soon, somewhere end of this week of begin next week)

And I'm over here looking at how to get rid of my GF

>imagine fucking a virgin who can't even eat my ass properly

>easiest time to get laid
maybe

but what about your most precious muscle? the heart? how do you get gainz in this day and age
if every girl can have a nother dick in an instant
yet you're staying behind, because some bitch broke gave you heart tearing?

>it’s fine if other penises have been in your woman’s vagina

>First, if you're actually Chad, it's easy job. Stop lying. In second, you cannot have that mindset at 20yo, for fuck's sake.
I've had sex, its good, i like it. But its a lot of effort to get there, and if you are not feeling anything for the person you are sticking your dick in its only half as good, if not less.

Cuck. The most common argument against virgin women by roasties and betas like you is that they wouldnt know what theyre doing, as if they wouldnt learn by having sex with you over and over again. It’s like you people are trapped in the mindset of only having sex with the same person once because thats how you live your pathetic lives.