Any tips to up my tinder game...

Any tips to up my tinder game? Ive had it for two days and I have 10 matches so far with another 10 swipes from super ugly girls who I didn’t swipe back. Of the ten matches two responded back but lived to far away for me to really care about them. How do you act on tinder? Just more alpha and cocky? Id rate my looks/body a 7/10.

Attached: 3529BD79-52C3-4523-BE53-D0C6A0013303.jpg (1000x416, 35K)

Don't be a to stuck up to go out with the ugly girls to boost your social gains. You don't have to touch them.

Don't even bother with it. Meet people irl. Two people I matched with turned out to be insane, and harassed me for weeks. Blocked their numbers. The rest regard themselves as above you, and stop talking when someone better comes along...then when they're done with them, they move onto the next guy.

Don't be short. Turns out it actually matters.

>tfw manlet

this.

Wear stilts so that you can get in the frame for the picture.

Be over confident and just boss the girls about. They love that shit but none of them will admit it straight away.

Im not looking for a relationship, just broke off my engagement two months ago and figured some random pussy will make me feel better. Im better looking and more confident in myself at 27 and Im trying to aim for the 18-23 girls. Just dumb girls who I dont really care about. Should I really say just looking for something casual on my bio? Seems like a big red flag. Shirtless body pics? I have a decent body but nothing crazy.

This is true, don't let them dominate the convo. If she asks how tall you are, don't say "6ft haha, you?". That will make you look like a pussy. Instead, ask her how much she weighs.

So like just talk and go one first dates with the 5-6/10 girls just to get back into the dating world? I guess I could give that a shot. Theres a few girls I matched with then relooking their profiles they are so plain Jane I dont even want to get to know them. Maybe Ill just give em a shot

Well if she asks how tall I am the convo is already over. Im 5 foot 8 and if shes asking for height I never had a chance. Im ok with it tho, Im not really looking to hook up with the 6 foot girls either

Nah, I just hung out with a few female friends last weekend and it was a revelation. Things that they care about, I never would've thought.
I'd never use Tinder myself. Not fit enough yet.

Put in your bio
>Must have read and enjoyed at least one of [your top three books]
>Must have watched and appreciated at least one of [your top three movies]
>Must, at least, have a beginner-to-intermediate's level of knowledge about [your favourite hobby/sport/franchise/etc]
At least then you'll know you have something in common to talk about before you even meet them face to face.

Or you could seek psychological help for being emotionally damaged instead of being the male equivalent of a histrionic thot and also post about fitness on the fitness board.

This.
Always make her feel insecure but then also find a way to lighten the mood with some joke. You gotta keep them on this roller coaster otherwise they get bored and go to some other dude

here. Three disclaimers:
>I am not the one you're replying to
>If you're seriously looking for advice here, I am just giving general advice and am the wrong person to listen to for romantic advice
>You may want to be clear with them going in what your expectations are regarding the meetings/relationships

Hey man, pic related will definitely help. Do something along the lines of that. Good luck.

Attached: perfect tinder bio.jpg (886x942, 353K)

Lol must have read one of these three fantasy books
Must have intermediate knowledge on Jiu Jitsu

I dont know about that. Im really looking for a girl who drinks too much and is younger. I feel like I could easily entertain someone like that at a pub and get laid. Im not looking for any real connection

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-212912.png (1080x1920, 178K)

Yeah that would probably help but Im over it. Ive always had the just move on approach. Ive done my crying and I just want to bang some broads that I never really did in my youth

I just list my height in the bio.
>but I'm short
Don't bother with online "dating" then. Not sure what you're expecting from a service of 20 to 1 active male to female users if you don't think you won't be instantly filtered on unfixable criteria.

Just talk about random shit on Netflix and local events, it's not hard. That's all girls do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-213437.png (1080x1920, 244K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-213629.png (1080x1920, 215K)

>that was a test. I'm an atheist.

cringe.

>Be picky when swiping, it affects who sees your profile
>Pictures matter more than bio
>For pictures, do one photo if you see the lake or beach with friends rather than an obvious body shot to show gains
>Other photos should be relatively well done and show you enjoying yourself doing whatever hobbies
>Read a girl's bio when you match and make a pickup line based on that

Best advice I can think of

I get matches, exchange maybe one or two messages, send a message and they never reply again. Same with POF.

We havn´t spoken enough for me to offend them, so i dunno whats happening. I met my last GF on POF 5+ years ago and I received hundreds of messages a week from women.

I dunno what the fucking matter is, i´m tall, 8+ looks, educated, charming, modest!!! What more do these silly women want?

I´m fed up with it.

Landscape has changed a lot in the past 5 years.

>I mean my names Morgan but sure
>Oh fuck Morgan

KEK. The amount of times I've done this shit on tinder is embarrassing, after matching with, for the umpteenth time, an 18-22 year old white girl with a 2 syllable name and a bio about adventuring or napping or some shit they start to blend together like a herd of zebra. She didn't even get mad either, probably closed the chat, opened instagram, and within 20 seconds forgot what she was even doing. What a clown world.

Yeaht that seems to be an understatement. It´s just bitches and bots now.

i have to agree with this user.
i met 7 chics from online game, all of them had major issues, two of them were diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and another one wasnt diagnosed but absolutely behaved BPD like.
go and meet qts in reallife, if you cant do that, go mgtow (but please not the cringy way of watching sandman-tier videos all day long, just stop caring about women)

it worked, didn't it? women don't give a shit about cringe if you're attractive enough because they are walking, oblivious cringe factories

Attached: 1543554998079.jpg (262x263, 9K)

fucking cringe
but everytime i look back at how i text thots i cringe aswell

Kys yourself

10 matches in two days is good for a guy, just give it a bit more time and you'll find someone that is close and interesting and just meet up.

holy mother of cringe

I’m 5’10” but I usually say I’m 6 foot and then start asking her weight and mocking her profile until she gets really upset. If a girl asks your height it probably means she is looking for 6ft+, and if you say youre

i held out until last year to try online dating and it was a disaster. definitely lots of toxic women who hate men and feel entitled to treat them like shit. even the creators of these apps encourage the women to basically treat the men as disposable, interchangeable, and basically subhuman. you quickly learn these truths but the apps keep you addicted and hoping you will find a unicorn but it never happens.

You could talk about Netflix, but you'll want to enjoy the evening as well.
Unless that's your thing.
I suppose it depends on how long/frequently you'll be with them though.

Up to you. But you will be spending SOME time with them, which is easier when you both have at least some cursory knowledge on the others' interests (and the contents thereof). Have fun though, and good luck!

Jeez dude Im not trying to make some girl cry, just fuck them. Its not really me to just insult people, I dont even like doing it anonymously

>he doesn't like to anonymously insult people
what are you even doing on 4channel lmao

If you’re under 6’ and she asks your height your chances of banging her are gone anyway, might as well ruin her self esteem as a consolation prize

>not hating thots who think they can require men to be 8-12 inches taller than themselves with every fiber of your being
>not wanting to insult them and ruin their sense of self-worth until they fall into a depression, become anorexic and start cutting themselves
You’re mind is still too soft for this world

From my experience, all girls on there are looking for 6ft+. If you're 5'10" or 11 they wont notice in person, especially if you've got boots on, and if you're charismatic but not cringey.

That's all there is to it. Be funny but not over the top. And also don't act like some beta cuck, be blunt and crack some jokes at her expense.

Four of them were attractive and one was way out of my league. Three didnt write back to my first message and one unmatched me instantly lol

I get its just a number game Im just wondering how I should make my profile look to mainly attract the fresh 21-22 train wrecks that i can turn into fwb. Im just looking to meet up with some girl, drink some beer, and take her home.

what's amazing is that this would have been top shelf cringe 10 years ago, yet looking at it now you can't help but think "alpha"

They’re definitely all looking for 6+ but for a lot of them it isn’t a deal breaker or they arent bitchy about it. It’s just the ones who explicitly demand it that I revile, unless they are tall themselves. I saw a bio once that said “im 5’2” and I prefer 6’+ guys desu!” with a shrugging emoji. That thot deserved no mercy

Kek forgot about the autoreplace, obviously she said t b h not desu

Unironically this
>date
Lel

What I have seen is the girls asking for taller guys are straight up taller then me. Im 5 foot 8 and they are listing themselves as 5 11 or 6 foot. Why would I attack some girl like that or even swipe right? I dont want some girl whos taller then me.

Attached: google guy.png (728x1295, 68K)

Attached: tinder.png (728x1295, 307K)

Some tips:
- Don't swipe right to everyone, be picky. Tinder has an algorythm that shadowbans people who always swipe right.
- Be straightforward: I wasted tons of occasions chatting with girls that ghosted me afterwards. Just ask for number/go out in a couple of messages. Remember OP you are just Tinder guy #123 to her, nothing more and nothing less before meeting her.
- Max 3-4 pics, first pic of you (no selfie of course), one with friends and one when you do some activity like lifting or sport. Bonus point if you have a dog, take a pic with it.
Also no shirtless pic: it's like screaming 'notice me, I'm an insecure guy who needs validation from females'.
>pic related from my Tinder days.

Attached: Screenshot_20180205-231846.png (1080x396, 49K)

Thanks! Ill be more conservative on swiping anyone now.

Any help with chatting? Ive been customizing my message to their profile and if they nothing to go off of I just do something generic. Ive done a generic “best smile I have seen on tinder” and have gotten two responses. Once I realized both were an hour away I sorta lost interest and stopped writing them. Any of my custom messages have gotten no response.

My pics are a waist up portrait with me smiling, kinda blurry pic with a friend that shows my whole body, picture of me pouring a beer off a tap at a bar, another portrait pic but in black and white. I was almost thinking about going into my bjj class and having a teammate take a candid pic of me looking muscular with a rash guard on, too much?

kek

My bio is also trash, right now its

“ideal date is starting at (local dive bar) and ending at (different local dive bar).

Libra “

Anything to make that better?

>:)

That's exactly what I'm talking about user, go take a pic at bjj, I know it sound retarded but still. Change the blurry pic with a cool one. We live in the 'instagram society': pics must be beautiful and fake as fuck but that's how it works.
As for messages, it really doesn't matter, just be straightforward and you are cool. Also don't double message, it's a fag thing to do, go one message at time and straight to the point, if it doesn't work don't waste time and keep fishing girls.

My bio was: onions milk is just milk introducing itself in spanish.
Cringe I know but again: bio and messages doesn't matter.
For bio go with a simple joke, that's it. Never ever talk about yourself of what you do because then when you'll meet her you wont know what the fuck to talk about.