What makes the biggest visual difference when it comes to upper body?

What makes the biggest visual difference when it comes to upper body?

For example, in pic related, what is the single most important thing that makes the guy on the left look better?

Attached: 1553008967788.png (605x454, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdeuEOUbLAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Height and other genetics

Attached: mogging.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

his height

Shoulder width

fucking hell I'm not talking about that

is it the shoulders? is it the traps? what the fuck is it? I just can't tell exactly

brainlet answer: height
real answer: steroids

6'0" vs 5'11"

His wings

Height and shoulder caps.

This.

Lmao you just know he’s cucking that manlet

Shoulder to waist ratio, I'm pretty sure there are psychological studies about it. Basically don't be a framelet and you're good

Are you fucking kidding me? Guy on the right has smaller muscles everywhere and he's fatter.

waist to shoulder ratio and shoulder length. Basically genetics

Attached: 1553011409239.png (597x446, 437K)

heigth ofc
lats if i had to point out a muscle
overall lack of leanness and gyno dont do the poor guy on the right any favors either. fell for the bulking meme probs

>notices bulge
owo

guy on the right has shit shoulders

>Connor mogs 99% of the population
>then he runs into Chad
youtube.com/watch?v=sdeuEOUbLAY
It's a mog or be mogged world out here.

Obviously one is taller, but even if they were the same height the V taper is the bigger difference with Conner and the other fella.

Partly due to his lower bodyfat%, partly due to better clavicle to hip ratio.

the silhouette

lmao he (connor) said he was half natty in the vid

This + lats. Guy on right would look a bit better with wider lats.

It disturbs me how the nipples of the manlet pierce into your soul...

Guy on left just has far superior bone strucutre and insertions. No matter how hard the guy on the right lifts, trains, juices, he wont look as aesthetic as the guy on the left.

dont let that dissuade you though. the chance of running into a guy like the on the left in the wild is pretty much zero.

It's multiple factors leading to this. Shoulder width, shoulder to hip width ratio, the right guy having gyno, higher bodyfat % and invisible lats as well as smaller arms and delts.

Shoulders and back

Height and shoulder width, retard.

Wat do if you do, tho? Elliot Rodger his ass?

Attached: 1532361451840.jpg (476x393, 32K)

Literally his height you fucking retard.

delts
lats

>is it the shoulders?
It's mostly shoulders, flared lats, clavicle width and waist size.
>is it the traps?
As you can see the midget next to him is flexing his traps, making him look narrow.

v taper

Lack of v taper and small delts are the most important.

Other things:
>small arms/forearms which are also long
>ugly big nipples
>ugly face

It would be hard to fix his arms given proportios but delts could do with some work. If he's already got a strong OHP then the only thing is to roid for those big delts.

Also roiding may make him look worse given that he is pretty ugly anyway

AAAAA C O N N O R HALP ME

Attached: vlc-record-2019-03-19-19h24m06s-Raw workout with Connor Murphy.mp4-(2).webm (250x250, 1.96M)

For the retards who say it's just height

Attached: lazy edit.png (605x454, 319K)

Its all about the face. The body on the right looks 5x better this way.

Attached: lazier edit.jpg (597x450, 59K)

You'd still want both the face and body of the tall guy though, even when adjusted for size

True, but good face + better body >>> good face + worse body >>> bad face + better body >>> bad face + worse body

>that brunette femcel doing hover hand

Attached: Dirty Jeff.jpg (843x712, 40K)

body proportions are tied partly height. You won't see 5'3 people with conners frame

MOGGED

There are more permutations to consider

Attached: worst of all worlds.png (605x454, 323K)

I know plenty of short people with those proportions, but most of them are mixed/latino/black

Cope. There are plenty of guys with either that frame or that height. Maybe not so much both and very rare to find roided versions of both but they are out there. Either way, if you look like guy on the right you're pretty much gonna get mogged every person in the wild including his own fat goblina gf.

Never realized Brett maverick was an actual Chad. Always saw him as lookism SIGposter Brad tier at bestbut he absolutely mogs Connor as a natty.

Bretts social skills are way better in the vid than Connors.

Excluding height, it's his shoulders and lats and narrow waist.

Definitely the silhouette.
I have relatively wide hips but also have broad shoulders and stacies will always rate having broad shoulders very highly

Yeah, if he had a V taper like Connor you'd just be like "he's shorter" but it's quite clear he looks stockier too.

Width and low bf

Lats and just better v taper.

shoulder size, shoulder to waist ratio, better posing, lats & lastly height. also bonus points for nipple placement (lol) & greater ab definition.

What's wrong with right guy's nipples? His chest has boobs lmao,

Everything is better.
>taller
>more masculine face with a stronger jawline and better eye area
>wider shoulders
>larger shoulders
>larger lats making upper body wider
>pecs are large and flat and not man boobish
>flatter stomach
the biggest factors are height, face, and pecs

high estrogen levels

Why does Connor always look so nervous in vids? Like he can't look straight at the camera / people, he always does the quick glance stuff. He's the embodiment of Jow Forums? Sculpted to literal bodily perfection but a fucking retard socially. He can only attract shallow girls too, I remember watching a video where he got shat on by a group of chicks.

It's obvious he's insecure from how much he enjoys mogging that manlet in OP's pic related as well.

would slam, no homo

Attached: file.png (99x47, 7K)

lats, traps, side delts, triceps

V-taper. Most notably, his shoulders, with hips/ribcage coming in second. Even if they were the same height, his frame would still totally outshine.

Attached: o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg (570x319, 33K)

NIPPLE PLACEMENT

There are VERY few people who have connor's face, frame AND height combined. The manlet doesn't have a lot going for him, but just by being Jow Forums he's still beating out at least half the competition in the wild.

manlet has retarded pec insertions, not much of a shoulder/waist ratio, not as lean as chad

The frame of the guy on the left is really not that rare. Most guys don't train, and probably half the people who train fuck around, but plenty have the frame.

i have not laughed this good in a long time thank you

holy shit user haha

Attached: 1sxbsh8rzsb21.jpg (418x509, 30K)

its probably the lack of downs syndrome

height, shoulder width, narrow waist