How the FUCK do you bulk on low carb / keto? I can't even get to 2,300 without feeling sick

How the FUCK do you bulk on low carb / keto? I can't even get to 2,300 without feeling sick

Attached: e1.jpg (346x295, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BV7InDUBNE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you bulk on keto?

Keto is a meme user

Eat more meat you fuck, it's not hard.
>pic related
it's not even expensive

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-13-21-25.jpg (2560x1600, 741K)

you don't. Unless you want to drink full glasses of butter or oil for calories.

If you're trying to bulk why would you avoid carbs?

So you don't end up bulking too hard like a psycho.

You're eating too much protein. Eat more fat, about 70% of your calories should be from fat on keto.

Just count calories.

>t. dumb niggers who don't know what they're talking about.

you need protein for muscle synthesis. EAT. MORE. MEAT.

You can only use that much meat. If you're bulking you're overconsuming, which is easier and healthier on fat. Plus, fat gives you a good balance for your hormones. You also should eat rich amounts of gelatine to counterbalance all that muscle fiber.

You could drink oil, because extra protein will kick you out of ketosis, hence bad idea to build muscle on a bulk.
Considering that MPS is an expensive process which requires stimulus and surplus resources, cutting energy from glucose, the preferred source, wouldn't make it more difficult?

cite at least 5 pubmed articles to back your statements about fat and gelatin right now or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>You're eating too much protein. Eat more fat, about 70% of your calories should be from fat on keto.

It is this user. keto is a high fat diet, not a high protein diet. Its fucking easy to get 2-3k calories if you are eating fat in the correct ratio.

Do the basic thing, try and get say 1.5 to 2.0g of protons per lbs of lean mass. That is 30% of the calories, then back in what the remaining 70% is in fat. You will be adding oil to shakes, etc...to get there.

My mother is a filthy cheating whore. I'm really sorry, but I tried everything and your promise is my last resort to find peace on this side of paradise.

Why?

I'm at 80g of protein and the rest is fat. Eating more butter is just nauseating

np bro, glad to help in exchange for you to not shill missinformation

Fuck you and your void for a brain.
"adding oils to shake"
cause that's what our hunter-gatherer ancestors did.
You absolute dumb fucks, all you have to do is eat more fatty meats and eat a vitamin c full vegetable or fruit every once in a while so you don't die of scurvy.

>EAT. MORE. MEAT.

>calls people dumb niggers
>doesn't understand ketosis is an insulin driven metabolic process and protein raises insulin levels.
When bulking you only need about 1.5g/kg protein. Additionally, eating too much protein will keep your insulin levels too high for ketosis.

>80gr of protein
are you an 80 lb tranny? that's the only reason this ethiopean tier protein intake would be acceptable. 1gr of protein per lb if body weight, AT LEAST.

Fuck keto for bulk, just eat you bitch I have the same problem and still manage 3k to 4k calories a day

>how do I bulk on a cutting diet

Attached: 1428841198079.jpg (800x571, 159K)

It's not missinformation, I'm just on my phone and not really eager to look for the ncbi studies atm. Maybe later. Why would I shill shit? It's not like I'm a humble gelatine merchant. As far as I remember it helps reducing some acidds produced by protein overconsumption, as well as having further beneficial effects on skin elasticity. The fat is also great for the brain, fat solluble vitamins and bviously beeing high caloric giving you a good bulk, with plenty nice DHA.

I've you're not wagecucking, you surely find enough papers on NCBI yourself.

>you only need maintenance level protein intake to bulk

Attached: 1548382872755.jpg (326x294, 18K)

not sure if bait or obese powerlifter

Teach me i can wat keto 3k cals on Omad

>cause that's what our hunter-gatherer ancestors did.

being this fucking stupid.

here we go with another pseudo scientific spew justifying being a moron on an anonymous mongolian deepthroating image board.
post picture of your degree in: biochem, or your m.d.
cite pubmed articles defending your claim about protein from meat increasing your insulin to unacceptable levels or be a dumb nigger like the rest.

>I'm at 80g of protein and the rest is fat. Eating more butter is just nauseating

We need some stats here user. If you are eating 80g of protein, lets say you are doing 1.5g for lean mass, you are saying you have 120lbs of lean tissue?

The purpose of keto is replace carbs with fat.
But go on, eat more meat and check yourself everyday, let's see how fast are you out of ketosis, I prefer an omnivore diet and eat what i want.

Drink oil
Or pick a different diet.

>your Brain and body on keto

Don’t mind me eating 500g of noodles daily that cost like 0,7$, have 60g protein and 1900kcal.

>bulking on keto
Enjoy your diarrhea

Attached: FB_IMG_1552697149247.jpg (1280x800, 65K)

>t. lactose intolerant mutt who's ancestors ate seeds and beans for millennia.

for some reason it seems like no one understands that carbohydrates are just as important as protein for muscle growth. carbs facilitate the main production of amino acids used for muscle repair. why would ANYONE in their right mind bulk without the use of carbs??? it doesnt make any logical sense. even when i cut i eat carbs as a way to preserve as much muscle mass that i can. stick to calorie counting. keto is for fat fucks who need to lose fat very quickly

> no one understands that carbohydrates are just as important as protein for muscle

youtube.com/watch?v=9BV7InDUBNE

Do you seriously think 1g per 1lb of body weight is only for powerlifters

>current year of our lord 2019
>eating carbs
Next you're going to say (((whole wheat bread))) with (((flax seeds))) are essential for cardiovascular health.

This guy is right

Sure I will listen to some roider talking bout diet

>70% lean
fucking disgusting
just thinking about how low quality that shit must be
minced meat is tops 12% fat, otherwise youre basically getting minced rinds and shit

its not a question of CAN YOU. its a question of SHOULD YOU. of course you can take BCAAs supplements and do keto, but why would you? you can still stay lean while eating carbs

I posted that precisely because of its low quality, it's affordable to even the lowest wagecuck. Protein from meat is still higher quality protein than whey powders.
Of course if your salary allows it eat better quality cuts, I myself eat rib-eye steaks or grilled flank.

My problem is iam never full not even on keto

Well he could get high quality liver or something.
High quality organ meat > low quality muscle meat

To have a caloric surplus?

Eat a sandwich that uses Kolrabi for a bun, containing 600 grams of pork belly or fatty beef rump roast, chase that with some nuts and such to round out your macros.