You ARE stronger than your father, right?

You ARE stronger than your father, right?

Attached: 6C399E5E-619E-4EB0-A237-151BB60472EA.jpg (560x578, 61K)

Taller and stronker but ny father is a dyel manlet

you're dad got provably laid atleast once, why haven't you?

thats a low bar to set user

no my dad mogs me hard unironically

I beat my dad in arm wrestling last time we hung out.

He looked devastated.

I used to think my dad was the most hugest, jacked man in the world..

I was once talking to him about my workout when this exchange happened..

> do you do it for fun?
> what do you mean? I lift to try and progressively overload and get constant progression.
> but, you follow a plan user? Like, you don't go based on feel? There's no fun. You're not having fun.
> I guess not.. But progressing and getting stronger is fun.

Dude would just turn up at the gym and do what he felt, hit legs, chest, arms. Never planned. Never tracked. Just lifted for fun.

My whole world crumbled. Dude never really was swole. Never focused and went steady and true.

He was just another dyel fat dude.

I'm shattered, Jow Forums.. The image of the man he was is gone.

Yes but old man punches are fucking enchanted with the power of endless life regrets and hurt.

They didn't have the internet back then and the coaches were all retarded. Weirdly that culture is still around somehow, and people just machine hop, hoping things will happen without really looking into it.

I'm 183cm 73kg
My dad is 200cm 110kg
Yeah not really

Yes how dare he doing this for fun. He's totally not better than the majority of people who do jack shit in their later years.

my dad is a complete bloatmaxx from croatia,he would snap an 18 year old otter like me in half,he is 6 foot 3 and im 6 foot 2,he worked alot when he was younger and got fat as he did it so he has trained completely for strength while i run a bit and lift a little for aesthetics

My dad is dead, so technically yes.

Yes.
I'm still stupidly weak and much weaker than my younger brother.

My dad is pretty handy and his grip strength is insane

I should armwrestle with him

Not yet, but soon.

>Dude would just turn up at the gym and do what he felt, hit legs, chest, arms. Never planned. Never tracked. Just lifted for fun
How to stop being this guy? I try looking online but then Jow Forums tells me that using routines you find on the internet is a waste of time.

Attached: girl-think-4.png (720x546, 358K)

I am 5'9 143lbs and he is about 6 feet and 200lbs
no fucking way

Do your research and create your own routine.

I passed my father's peak a long time ago. He was more cut than anything. Plus, he died before we could even go toe to toe as adults. He got a heart attack when I was 17, he was just 45 at the time. Probably my future too.

Attached: MMGFX30t_400x400.png (400x400, 247K)

Are you 14?

Attached: 1354950343847.gif (160x120, 80K)

That fucker is literally in the top .1% of men in their 60s, he mogs the vast majority of guys in the gym without trying.

But yes, barely.

Attached: 1552061110753.png (640x750, 650K)

Attached: 61F115CD-9A39-4264-864E-4A1D0F909010.png (1136x640, 1.02M)

Mine too, he looked pretty fit in pictures though... haha yep

That old man ain’t shit without roids. Natural strength is for life.

Hate to hold-up a mirror, but chances are fairly good that he has bragged to his friends about your progress. He probably even bragged that you finally beat him arm wrestling after all these years. I would wager that nine out of ten fitizens have dads that never work out at all and a lot of them don't even have dads at home to arm wrestle. Sorry, my sympathy for you is low. I have some sympathy for your dad, though.
t.dad

Attached: dadsjob.jpg (713x687, 34K)

He's dead so i hope so kek

Stronger in some ways I could probably out lift him but hes an old hockey chad who did manual labour his whole life. His grip is pretty crazy and his forearms are bigger than mine. His muscles also seem tighter than mine somehow even tho hes at a higher bf%

Provably? Wtf is proverbs nigga this ain't Jerusalem

that's a great image

i'm probably about as strong as he ever was. i think a good father should want his son to be stronger than him though. i hope my son is stronger than i am

Nigga? wtf is nigga faggot this ain't reddit

Nah not really, my dad is a fat fuck but would totally smash me I think

My dad is a big lad. Huge fucking forearms and hands. But a bloated Boomer gut Seen him throw a 200lb iron beam like nothing when I was a kid. He was always mogging the scrawny DYEL dads. Got me into lifting too. Nowadays I finally became stronger than him, he's still pretty strong though despite old age.

Attached: 1552973839232.png (1382x1262, 2.68M)

yeah, smash your tight little boi pussy ;)

brother?

Absolutely based image.

Attached: 1501620381261.jpg (667x720, 38K)

Hell no, 40 years of ironworking has turned my dad into some sort of chubby but wildly strong orc. I've seen him carry an 8 foot length of a W18x40 I-Beam over his shoulder. For non-trades people, thats an 18" tall beam that weighs 40 pounds a foot. So thats a 320 lb, 8 foot long piece of metal thats not easy to carry regardless. But when we went to the gym together once he couldn't get a 200 lb deadlift off, when I asked him how he can do it at work and not at the gym all he said was "That's because its work, you don't think about the weight you just know that this here needs to be over there and its not going to move itself".

Thats boomer wisdom I abide by to this day, that and boomer strength is weird.

Attached: 1552843124005s (1).jpg (125x113, 3K)

Used to think my dad was fit but now I realize after two years of lifting that I have surpassed everyone in the family in terms of strength. They might have weight advantage but I could heem them no problem.

That's because gym strength is honestly just gym strength. It helps with other shit but if you DL 500 and live like a sloth outside of the gym, you're probably not that strong. Real strength is a lifestyle, not a few hour a week commitment

Pretty much. That's why everynight when I go out, I bring a dude home and he pounds my tight little naughty asshole into the netherrealm. It increase my core strength and also helps me withstand punshiment.

I've never lost a boxing match because of this and hope I can turn into a pro boxer one day

Make sure you also speed bag his scrode with your tongue to help build up coordination or all those gains will be meaningless

my dad was a complete beta who only got a gf when he was 24

On paper yes but I'd never wanna get in a scrap with him. The guy is almost 60 and matches me in strength when we rough house despite me having 2/3/4/5 lifts

Attached: fuckit.jpg (719x556, 176K)

fuck user this hit my feels, at least you can hope he is proud of you for growing up now

My dad is dyel when it comes to lifting standards but I think he’s got a lot of old man strength from construction work for almost 20 years and being a paramedic pulling dudes out of cars. Probably might give me a run for my money in a fight

>old man strength

Biggest meme in existence. I would heem your dad no problem

My dad was scared of me at 16 and thus kicked me out. He never recovered.

>> what do you mean? I lift to try and progressively overload and get constant progression.

What a fucking sperg response. You took an elitist attitude toward your old man because he (god forbid) exercised for fun and not some powerbloating autistic routine. Your poor dad has a fucking autist retard as a son who regurgitates Jow Forums talking points to him and then goes on an image board to call him a dyel fat dude, when he’s accomplished way more than you. Hang yourself you ungrateful faggot.

Attached: 4A38A0E9-BE9D-4D49-BE39-959BAFB42389.jpg (751x418, 49K)

I was taller than him at 10 so yes

My used dad to mog me hard. I'm 185cm and he's around 198cm tall. When he was younger and not an alchoholic alcoholic he was a bit above 100kg and very lean just from working.

physically yes
everything else absolutely not.

I live in interesting times

no
but at least im natty and he's not

Attached: 1551762843726.jpg (467x599, 69K)

Father died last summer. He got hurt when he was 5 and broke his collar bone and fractured his spine, but it was the 50s in the Italian part of Pittsburgh and his family was dirt poor so instead they told him to sleep it off and take a shot of whiskey until the pain stopped.

His body never formed correctly and by the time he met my mother he had lost an entire foot in height and developed ankylosing spondylitis. He was never completely healthy so I'm sure I could have dropped him.

My father is dead but I can OHP 90lbs so yeah I guess

My dad's the kind of guy who you've never seen fight but you're pretty sure would be brutal in a fight. As for if I'm stronger, probably, but I haven't tested.

Physically yes i also have more potential than he had at my age but most of that he gave me

My dad can squat 355 and he's nearly 60. I can hit 4 pl8 for 10+ reps though, so I'm definitely stronger than him. He's still in fantastic shape for his age though.
I started lifting because he got me in the gym, and we always update each other on our progress even though we don't lift together anymore. It's a pretty good feel.

>Used dad
>Tfw no brand spankin' new store bought dad

Could you OHP him?

Don't remind me, user.

Attached: 4828395243.gif (245x263, 717K)

I lost an armwrestling match to my dad a while back and told him next time I'd win. I've been going to the gym ever since to make good on my promise.

I’m pretty sure lifting standards I’m stronger than my dad. I remember back in high schoo I asked him to spot me benching 2plts. After I got it head was impressed saying he never benched that much. But he was a US Navy Diver so those guys are predatory for. Also my dad died this year from killing himself om drugs, never had a drug addiction so I guess I’m mentally stronger. Feels bad man.

>Old man was extremely strong from years of outdoorsmanship building on an already strong base from collegiate athletics plus the occasional gym session.
>Always told him I'd get stronger than him one day and beat him in a wrestling match (what he did in college)
>I'm making good progress still after a few years and I'm lifting more than he did when he was younger.
>Joke about how I'm gonna take him on pretty soon.
>He has a heart attack and it severely limits how active he can be.
>Gets tired on a short hike, is visibly smaller and weaker.
>Watching the man I looked up to my whole life and saw as invincible look weak for the first time
This isn't how I wanted it to be, anons.

Attached: angry_clown_by_wateryash-d3fv6qh.jpg (750x1059, 281K)

Yeah, but he's had like three bypasses and an open heart septum fix so it's not really a big deal.

Now’s your chance, pin him and assert your dominance.

I never want to be stronger than my father. I want him to kick my ass forever. The day I surpass my father in strength and wellness is the day I start my downward spiral to suicide.

I guess I probably would kick his ass now.
Thanks for the advice user.

yeah but only because he went through chemo and aged like a decade in a couple years

its sad brehs

Attached: 1549945731724.png (900x1042, 90K)

Come on dude, that's not the way the cycle is supposed to work. The day you surpass him is when you need to be looking at having a son to pass the torch to, so he can surpass you in turn.

Obviously you will need a gf first

I know brother. Realistically I am already far beyond his ability. I just have a broken-ass family and want my dad to live forever.
We're all gonna make it.
Fuck this thread has way too many feels.

Not entirely sure how I came to own this book but it's ok

Attached: 51aH5jqHOqL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (335x499, 31K)

I fucked up sorry

No fuck you 5'9 is pretty average in my shithole country

we don't really connect at all, actually
drinking got the best of him, rather spend time with a bottle than his own child, feels like a stranger more often than not
not stronger, taller and bigger desu

Attached: tfw.jpg (359x477, 18K)

I'm married with two kids so we're on the same terms.

No he didnt. Your dad didnt defy physics and move a heavier thing cuz muh hard work. Fucking older men need to learn to pass the torch gracefully.

my test levels are low and have no sex drive

He can prove it by example

and yet he still got laid apparently

don't listen to that mess, son-user. Just enjoy your time with your dad while he's around.
>tfw no living dad

Attached: 1531849414897.jpg (1150x1084, 390K)

Don't say that about your dad.
He lifted to have fun and be happy, which is more than I can say for a lot of gymcels.
I hope that in a few years you understand why happiness is more important than lifting.
I get what you're saying, about progress being fun, but don't say that about your dad. He's your dad, man. You're lucky to have him.

> hugest, jacked man

Attached: 3296428F00000578-3511008-image-a-17_1459043980429.jpg (306x541, 39K)

Yeah but, evidently he has a shortstack fetish because he mogs me in height.

Attached: F90C389E-DED8-4E0F-BB4F-A0E2303A65A4.png (191x258, 84K)

yeah my dad is kind of a beta

i'm 24 and been lifting for like a year

i'd say i've nearly caught up to his strength and and i'm taller so fuck you dad

KA
ME

My dad is 5'8 and barely 140lbs while being fucking skinny-fat. To top it all, he is incredibly weak and has a bird tier bone structure despite living on a farm until he was a teen. I honestly hate that fucker and I wish him nothing but the worst.

my dad is a fucking gorilla. cunt smoked all his adult life, never gymed, manual labour all his life, literally broke his back doing it. now hes an arthritis ridden cripple.

still manages to curl and bench as much as me like its fucking nothing.

I love you dad

Unless every woman's pussy dissapeared you have no excuse. Don't like the women in your country? Move.

my dad squats 455, benches 365, military presses 255. fucking wipes the floor with my lifts

What are we doing bros

Attached: 1441142695871.jpg (1000x820, 103K)

Idk. From what I'm told from my other siblings and my mom, my dad used to be a beast. Pretty sure I'm blessed with his genetics.

Rest in peace, dad.

I'm a pretty big guy at 100kg, but my father used to be way more ripped than me, at 120. Then he got sick, and now barely weighs 80.
>don't wanted it to be this to be the way I finally got bigger than him

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 7K)

Someone's father isn't their father

my grandpa and his older son who is my uncle are swole beasts, my dad got skinny marathon genetics, but I got the beast share, so I'm much stronger, but he is honestly a superior athlete

You sound like a self-absorbed asshole to me

>The image of the man he was is gone.

Meanwhile he’s twice the man you’ll ever be in your whole pathetic existence. Kill yourself you fucking nigger