Tfw drank 13 beers in my room last night

>tfw drank 13 beers in my room last night

Anyone here managed to quit ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-214824_Gallery.jpg (1439x1607, 1.15M)

Yeah, don't buy them

why

im still hungover from 14 gin tonics and 2 grams of coke. im close to crying. i dont want to touch this devilish shit ever again.

I thoroughly enjoy a drink but fuck me beer is nasty. Is it an acquired taste or is it just nasty as fuck?

>Anyone here managed to quit ?
no, just embrace it and add some drugs too, 2c-b or lsd is awesome, also do cocaine before gym

both

Try just having 3 or 4 ffs. Have some restraint you will-less drunk

>why is it so hard to literally not do something
idiot

Wtf are you me? Did the same (Also 4 millers) but 20 in total, hated my guts this morning and went to the gym and had a pretty bad workout.

But seriously the first 3-4 days without drinking is the hardest, just buy some flavored sparkling water and drink 2-3 of those each night will doing something on the computer. I went february without drinking but as soon as i taste alcohol i go nuts and can't stop drinking (got serious issues).

Anyone tomorrow is a good day to start 1 month of no-alcohol mate, good luck!

Lmao, I feel you on this. If I have beers in the fridge I'll play video games for 3 hours and slam like 65 tallboys. The only thing that works is not buying it

How do u guys drink beer, taste like shit, full of estrogen and low alcohol. Drink hard liquor, only need 4 shots of Cuban rum to get a buzz

nope and don't want, i'd rather drink once or twice a week and keep my social life on point, meeting people, making friends and new job oportunities than dedicating my life to a sober life that is definitely a boring lifestyle

>full of estrogen

Attached: poqweasf.jpg (400x421, 25K)

>he can't be social and make friends without alcohol
check urself mate, you sound boring as fuck

Stop drinking alone for starters. It's a waste of money and beer, and only leaves you feeling like shit afterwards. I've never drank alone and then woke up the next morning thinking, "man I had such a good time getting drunk by myself last night"

That was my habit for the last two years, drink+browse the internet. It's a waste of time+money+health but it's the closest thing to recreating the feeling of being a teenage again.

Go home Dave.

Just bought about a gallon myself, should be ready to come out of the freezer too by now.

getting drunk alone is the only authentically fun way to get drunk if you have the disease. No people talking in your ear, no running around to organize shit, go out, etc., no need to pace or limit yourself because people are watching ...

Nope drinking every night and lifting hungover is the routine I've settled into.

>drinking helps ease depression for several years
>now just makes it worse
Finally hit the that point boys. The ramp up over the last six months was pretty bad.

it takes 2 beers for me to get a buzz.

For the past year I've been an alcoholic while smoking a pack and a half a day. I recently bought a vape and i didn't smoke or drink for four days in a row. Then my fucking vape broke and a caved and I've been drinking and smoking for almost a week now. I just got a new vape so I'm gonna try this again. Wish me luck bros.

Attached: 1553011405306.png (1726x1238, 3.76M)

Just look at your body when you've been drinking too much and think about how fucking garbage you feel after getting drunk too often.

I used to fill up half a quart mason jar full of vodka and the rest soda and pound at least one of those guys every night when I hated my job, working for a shitty soul destroying pet store managed by a bald 30 year old subhuman cuck.
Now I quit that job and getting thrashed once a week with friends or whatever is barely tolerable but the social gains are worth the tradeoff, especially when meeting people for the first time.

Look into your life and figure out your biggest stressors. If you can't get rid of them, what can you do to make them better or minimize the stress?
Stress is unavoidable because that's just how our brain and lives work, but minimizing it will also help your gains and your overall outlook.
You'll also do a whole lot better in the gym, high stress taxes the CNS.

Attached: 1552743255384.jpg (808x960, 49K)

dont buy alcohol

I was born and raised in Beerland, it's in my blood. I liked the taste ever since my grandfather gave me a drop when I was about four years old.
And with all this incredible variety there's something for every tongue.

>just minimize stress bro it's easy
Fuck you.

Lmao it's not easy but you can take baby steps even if it's just making your cucky cubicle less depressing. Just make a list of them and try to figure it out.

Attached: 1553019542193.jpg (434x393, 40K)

fellow basically alcoholic here too.

It really is not a fulfilling road. The expenses alone really kill it.

You just have to find a way to get to that "drunk happy" state naturally while sober...how you do it I don't know.

Everything I do is just a brief distraction from not wanting to be alive.

I drink between 400 and 750ml per night

It's a good cope

A handle of Captain every three days here. Not affecting work just tired of anxiety and depression. Time to sober up, moderation is not my thing.

handle is 26oz right?

yeah I can do 13oz in a night, bottle in two nights and the fucked up thing is its not like im brutally drunk, I just have that tolerance now i guess.

Just drink like 80 ml of vodka on an empty stomach till you start getting bored of it and then try other hobbies and ur off in like under a month

>14 gin tonics and 2 grams of coke
yikes

that's like 7 pints you fucking poof, yo thought it was worth making a thread about this

A handle is 1.75 liters/59.2 ounces which is about 39 1.5oz shots.

It's tuesday, that's pretty heavy brah

>60oz
>texas mickey
jesus man

Not him but the overwhelming vast majority of social dynamics revolve around the night life aka going to drug and alcohol infested bars and clubs. Sure you could go and not do those things but it sucks ass if you're not an absolute social butterfly. Bars/clubs are made to get fucked up at. If people didn't want that they'd largely choose a different social hangout venue. Good luck finding many interesting people whose life doesn't revolve around the night life scene.

I used to do this 4 or 5 nights a week. In fact alcohol basically ruined my life for a while.
I quit a few years ago.
It was really hard at the time. I thought about alcohol 24/7 and would have mini anxiety attacks when the liquor stores were about to close and I didn't have any for the night.
Over time those thoughts gradually became less and less powerful. Now I haven't drank in 3 years and it never crosses my mind at all.

No, but I'm taking my Masters' and this shit strikes the sweet spot between focus and drifting off to sleep that I need. It's a much better stress manager than pills or weightlolifting for cramming and getting a good amount of sleep.

based and hearattacking

just take like 5 g of mushrooms and sit alone in your room with the lights off. 100% will cure your desire to drink.

Attached: cubes.jpg (600x450, 38K)

More like "100% will cure your desire to live."

You never quit, your are just not drinking.

Used to drink 2-3 bottles of vodka a week cause my life was absolute shit back then. But ever since i have periods where i go months without drinking anything but then i relapse fucking hard and go back to the 2-3 bottles a week before i stop again for months.

I'm on my 17th day of no alcohol. I've made a conscious decision to never touch the stuff again after being a near daily drunk for about 12 years. It does nothing but take from you and your life. Being sober has been a bit boring so far but the truth is alcohol has made my life boring and I need to change that. I still sit at home at night wasting time with video games and podcasts/movies/tv but now I do it without booze there to tell me this is okay. I've been filling some time by sexting tinder thots in dgaf mode and it's actually working. The true test will be when I meet up with them to smash and they want to drink with me, but I will hold strong in my decision.

i am in outpatient as we speak. my habit was as bad as ~15/day erryday. it did indeed fuck my life up. naltrexone and exercise are honestly my biggest deterrents when it comes to drinking (plus a little THC in social situations to take the edge off), i can't wait to gtfo this outpatient shit.

it's good to learn mindfulness techniques through meditation + DBT or ACT processes in recovery, but i think you kinda need to sober up at least somewhat to begin with to actually incorporate and benefit from them.

i'm guessing you're 18-22, because once you enter actual adulthood, pretty much none of what you said still rings true. on the contrary, you'll find that the 26-30 y/os still clubbing and getting fucked up every weekend can be some of the LEAST interesting people.

I definitely enjoyed it the first time, and I don't think it was the novelty of it either. I'm pretty sure geneticists have actually found a link between certain genes and a taste for some types of alcohol

You'll be back to drinking soon enough and realizing it's about moderation and not binge/straight edging. Enjoy these few days without it, though.

>i'm guessing you're 18-22, because once you enter actual adulthood, pretty much none of what you said still rings true. on the contrary, you'll find that the 26-30 y/os still clubbing and getting fucked up every weekend can be some of the LEAST interesting people.
No I completely disagree. The only way you're not still going out on the weekend into your 30's, 40's or 50's even is if you're living the family life. My sister is in her 40's has a PhD and goes out on the weekends regularly still. My other sister is in her 30's graduated from college with a career and goes out every weekend still. I'm the only one who doesn't and that's purely by choice. You're either going out on the weekends or you're tied up in a family life. There's very little else out there.

>no need to pace yourself because people are watching
aya caramba ahjajajajajaj aya yaaya que resonedor

I blacked out driving two years ago and still haven't stopped. No one talks to me while I'm out at the club so I've got nothing keeping me busy. Now all the girls I see get me drinks and shit to be welcoming and I did nightlife work at bars where drinks are part of the compensation but then I have to drive home after being bored there for 4 hours and an open tab.

I'm either too autistic or simply strong-willed, but how do so many people nowadays get hooked on so much shit like cigs, alcohol, weed, etc. ? I've tried cigs, on rare occasions I do weed and I drink on festive occasions or on the occasional night out. But I never understood what all you fags get out of consuming all this shit on a daily

both also only low iq degenerates get suckered in to drinking beer by those drink beer have a good time with your friends ads

hmm you guys sound pretty bluepilled and low-t

>Not getting completely blacked out obliterated at least 2-3 times a week for maximum gains

Never ever going to make it

hmm this sounds like a basic bitch bait response

hmmm say it to my face you fucking soiboi

I'd say anything I want to you and you'd do nothing about it.

NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

lets meet right now faggot 30306 come fucking say it to my face u bitchboi

>social dynamics
RSD is a scam, the sooner you realize this the better.

>come find me I'm 1:23000+ people
holy fuck you're retarded

hops is literally one of the strongest phytoestrogens known to man you absolute brainlet

hmm sounds like u bitch boi

Tell me where to meet you cupcake

860 Duluth Hwy Ste 1100
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

bitch tits

>Gold's Gym
I'll be there in two hours at the squat rack cupcake

>4 shots to get a buzz
How little do you weigh man.

Saying this as a word of advice, people who go to clubs are usually not the most interesting (they still get drunk tho). The peers I look up to all have girlfriends, are sucesfull at academics, travel around the world together and develop themselves constantly. I wish i had stayed with that friend group instead of going to a different highschool and becoming lazy and sheltered. We just gotta go from here brother, clubs are fine, they just arent the most productive or healthy. Sorry for the logpost, it just helps me think about stuff.

Beerland?

Do Keto and it'll make you feel some terrible you'll want to quit.

I've quit going out and drinking (only 4 beers in the last 6 weeks) and I'm still trying to figure out wtf to do for my social life.

delet this ;_;

Yes. I quit 1stJan 1st, but have relapsed 2x since, but only on the weekends.
Trust me it's worth it. After the first 2 weeks the cravings subside for the most part

It’s an acquired taste but damn it’s good when you acquire it
>inb4 le ebin degenerate meme

How about a few quick Google searches before you comment you braindead fuck

On a empty stomach dude, light buzz too. To get medium drunk, I need 7 to 8, sometimes 9

The problem is and always has been there's no where to go from here. Everyone I know is either club life, family life or no free time from their career or some combo of the three. I don't dispute the possibility to be in a different situation than this but I believe it's rare than winning the lottery so it's not really anything a person can reasonably expect to achieve or work towards.

i'll be waiting faggot what color shirt u gonna wear twinkus dinkus¿

find a couple hobbies user or youll be miserable the rest of your life. 1 hobby for fun and one for fun/profit

Unironically where do you find beer that tastes good enough that you could do 13?
I'm not an XKCD-tier beer hater or anything but I haven't found one that's good enough that I'd want to drink more than 2 or 3.

The sudden intensification of the habit is so, so common. I had a similar experience and somehow I never levelled out. Ended up quitting totally for three years.

I'm already there where you at cupcake?

Attached: 1546727020842.png (905x927, 1.35M)

>Anyone here managed to quit ?
Yeah, quit all of these and haven't started up since:
>quit cigs
>quit vaping
>quit cocaine
>quit smoking weed
>quit all drugs including scrips actually
Cold turkeyed all of these for 3 months until that shit was under control and now just enjoy them whenever:
>quit watching tv
>quit playing video games
>quit drinking

Not drinking rn because I'm in the middle of a cut. Develop some willpower guys. Nothing wrong with recreational use of most of that shit. The problem is when it becomes habitual.

Attached: 80HAq17.gif (206x310, 1.99M)

Having hobbies is why I'm at where I'm at in the first place. They didn't lead me anywhere. All my life I had hobbies that took all my time. I may as well just be shitposting on 4channel.

he did the "lol fite me" and just didn't show up your stupid fuck. prolly doesn't live in the same country.

Funny too bad I already traced him over TCP/IP and have a team of anons following him around right now.

I used to drink exclusively beer, not even water. Just had a whole casette of beers in the fridge at all times.
Then one day I got stupid drunk in front of some people and acted the fool. Once I woke up I decided to quit that shit cold turkey there and then, and it's been more than a year since I've drank any alcohol. Didn't even miss it that much and realized I never liked alcohol in the first place anyway. It was literally just COPE

you already see me and too much of a bitch to come say hi faggot. i've been in this bitch since 3am

Attached: meyoufuckingfaggot.png (905x927, 1.01M)

Muk use Acid.

sounds like you need to quit being a bitch and find new hobbies

is this pasta?

stfu u stupid bitch come fight us or stfy

860 Duluth Hwy Ste 1100
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Haven't had a drink in 2 months. Not even really trying to quit, just been extremely busy and haven't had time. I still have a cabinet full of beautiful single malt scotches, but alas they might be for entertaining guests next Christmas.

How is pursuing the things you enjoy and it not leading you where you want in life being a bitch? I can't do anything about the things outside of my control.

2738 east 21st PL
Gary, IN

I'm not driving all the fucking way to GA.

I am a recovering alcoholic and it´s really on my back today.

Got such a resentment towards an ex gf and the problems she has caused me.
I am ready to throw it in and go and smoke and drink and say fuck everything. I would be so disappointed if I relapsed but right now I am toying with pushing the fuck it button.

If i could guarantee that it´s just one night i would go and do it, but i know it doesn´t work that way, especially with nicotine. I am under no illusion that just one drink or just one cigarette exists for me. But i am still here with my metaphorical loaded gun and aiming it at my head.

It´s gonna be a long night, been asleep most of the evening so I am wide awake now and will be all night.