Well?

Well?

Attached: image_2019_03_19T19_52_57_051Z.png (632x878, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29174025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s more based on genetics and overall health, if you’re a fat fuck with a shit diet, yeah you probably will have a higher chance, some people can also get away with eating like shit and be fine, just make sure your diet is decent and hope you have good genetics and you’ll be fine

Yeah man, don't eat that nutrient dense, protein packed food. Try the vegan version instead! We don't want you getting too strong or fit now ;)

>trusting nutritional science

One of the objectively worst sciences out there for sure. Just eat whole foods that dont make you feel like shit, and that make you look good.

Where do they get these retarded figures? Poll smokers over and over again until they find a group that also has eggs for breakfast?

If eggs become a burn the witch situation the obesity rate will plummet to 100%... I swear to god

Most nutritionists and normal people agree a high protein breakfast keeps you full for a long time, since like the 1950's the typical bacon and eggs has been criticised so hard its unbelievable... First saturated fat is an "enemy" and then countless studies show its not bad at all. And then dietary cholesterol is an enemy. But now bacon and eggs totally causes fkn heart disease kids eat sugar breakfast cereal that has 2x the calories so the agriculture industry can provide effort low cost options for kids to munch on... Eggs provide so many nutrients, protein at 0 carb... I hope this shit isn't true. What even is a healthy diet anymore? We turned out natural human source of red meat into a carcinogen and vegan diets are carbohydrate SHIT that make you feel hungry and like SHIT.

See you in hell faggots

Imagine if instead of demonizing whole foods they demonized spics, niggers, your mom, and other parasites.

Attached: Cv9vPGyUAAAwwMk.jpg (308x464, 26K)

Who eats half an egg and what do they do with the other half?

>0 carb
what kind of eggs you eating?

Wow more studies taken out of context who woulda thunk it!
Just like how meat causes cancer amirite?

SHUT UP retard. We all know the sweet potato makes the carbs

>eat an egg along
>live the rest of your life
>get a stroke
>egg gave you stroke
I just ignore this stuff now. It's always the same clickbait.

>drink milk
>get a pimple at the age of 18
>milk gave you acne
Same shit every time.

Imagine reading past the words “was linked”
Ngmi

This should be stickied in every nutrition thread

>half an egg
That's why I eat 5 daily. Checkmate.

This is a new metastudy, a study that combines, standardizes, and then reinterprets the results of previous studies. I won't bore you with the details of why their statistics are rubbish, their methodology incredibly biased, or their conclusions comically incorrect.

I will however point out that in this study of over 25000 people's eating habits and health the average BMI was 28.9 and the average caloric intake was 1563kcal a day. Does this sound weird to you? Surely, you're /fph/ senses are tingling right now. It's begun to dawn on you, now. You've now realized that some state funded idiot is earning a living by asking fat people what they eat and then actually believing them. Absolute madmen.

Why dont we practice eugenics

there are other sources of nutrients including meat and fish you dumb mother fucker

based post

The people advocating for not eating eggs also advocate for not eating meat and fish you dumb mother fucker

>the average BMI was 28.9 and the average caloric intake was 1563kcal a day
The fuck?

Attached: 1548618128940.jpg (691x800, 423K)

Can you egg hating niggerkikes not go one fucking day without shilling against eggs? Shoo, discord gains goblin.

Attached: chicken-in-compost-2.jpg (2967x1977, 1.1M)

>.100% to .108% risk
whoa.

>6%-8%
A rise from 100 to 106-108. I'll take those odds.

marxism

link to study?

interesting looking chicken

Attached: commie spy.jpg (230x259, 11K)

dude, eggs are 99% fats and proteins and 1% carbs

>the average BMI was 28.9 and the average caloric intake was 1563kcal a day
okay but then why do those with these values but lower cholesterol intake suffer less from CVD and live longer?

because they are less fat... they eat less fried foods... What do you think happens to health results when you tell health conscious people that "eggs are bad" across all media and then 10 years down the line do a study on it? Obviously 6%+ of people health conscious will stop eating eggs. Even my nan' stopped eating them. I'd expect some bigger numbers.

>eggs increase the chance of early death
brb going to the market

unironically this

also from now on kys = go eat some eggs faggot

>because they are less fat.
That's not what the study says.

a food that gives you protein, fat, vitamins and early death
thank you eggs

>IT'S A SCIENTIFIC STUDY THEREFORE IT'S 100% TRUE
A scientist's life is shit. Scientific research gives almost no money and consumes so much time and effort. Some make shit studies about stuff normies care about (muh life expectancy, heart disease etc) and twist a bit the results to draw attention, so they can pay their bills/continue with their serious studies. So many of these studies are total crap. I saw a study once where the control group was like 10 people lol

kek

The eternal anti-egg faggot strikes again.Can someone bad this cunt already or is this place out of mods??

Yes, it's unhealthy. But only if after the egg you eat 20 pancakes and 4 gallons of milk. These kind of studies are done over people with shitty diets.

OH NO THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND ABOUT EGGS AGAIN? NO WAY THEY'LL CHANGE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. ONE STUDY IS ALL I NEED TO STOP EATING EGGS AND NEVER GO OUTSIDE AGAIN. I BET MILK MAKES YOUR DICK EXPLODE TOO.

Attached: 1539109775625.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Because those numbers and all numbers in the study are coming out of a fat boi's ass. You've missed the whole point dum dum. This study aggregates data from studies that asked a bunch of people to record what they ate and followed up on them for many many years. These obese fat faggots reported that they ate 1500kcal a day for those many many years. Do you see why that means that fat people are lying pieces of shit who can't be trusted to accurately report what they eat let alone how many eggs and cholesterol they consume?

You're avoiding the question. Why is it that the "fat people" who eat less cholesterol while still being equally fat to the "fat people" who eat more cholesterol live longer and suffer less from CVD?

What is going on with all the egg shit? Every new stat I see on eggs has a smaller and smaller "lethal dose." Why are (((they))) shilling this so hard? Why don't (((they))) want us to eat eggs? What's the endgame here?

Attached: 3397BD46-7BBA-47C2-85F6-766E434CD469.png (627x625, 702K)

Because it’s inhumane and not objective

It's no fucking secret eggs have lots of cholesterol. Just eat the whites without the yolks if it bothers you so much

egg consumption was also positively correlated with processed red meat consumption in the supplement data..... hmmmmmmmmm

oh wow I'm SURE that study was adjusted for BMI or bodyfat% which also happen to be linked to an increased risk of having a heart attack, stroke, or early death.

Fuck, the people designing these studies are goddamned retarded I swear.

Attached: 1498098935323.png (629x1173, 123K)

Leave him alone. He was born different...

>who eat less cholesterol
Not him, but you cant draw that conclusion from this paper. The self reported diet of the participants are clearly bullshit. Who do you know eating minimal calories is pre-obese? No one, it was bullshit reporting

This is exactly what I was talked about on joe rogan

>The new analysis is observational, which means that it can’t prove cause and effect. There could be other reasons people who ate more eggs had greater numbers of heart problems besides the eggs.
>Rubin said in a statement that the study is “inconsistent with multiple recent studies showing no association between eggs and heart disease risk.”
They also made no mention of the actual paper's name, or any link towards it

Twitter etc need to fucking ban clickbait.

>The self reported diet of the participants are clearly bullshit
I don't think they're that far fetched. These people are old and there's a lot of females in the study. Presumably they'd be a little shorter than average.

You're reading too far into it. Novel/controversial headlines like "eggs will rape your family while you watch" draw more readers. Even if the article is bullshit, all they want is the ad revenue from the initial click.
By making outlandish statements that are *just* true enough to not be considered lies, they get more clicks and more money, and easy targets are things people regularly eat: no one will read an article about how deep-fried carrot seeds are less healthy than we thought.

What the fuck are you even saying?
Tell me what you think eugenics is

youtube.com/watch?v=RDNiFJbnd_E
This guys a fag, but this "study" is entirely debunked. Its more propaganda from the SDA church. Entirely baseless.

A single study. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Its not even a real study, its a research paper from a single student that would receive a failing grade from anyone not indoctrinated into the SDA church.

Has any other food been flip-flopped on more by science than eggs?

>the .0001% of the population who never eat eggs and probably do a bunch of crazy health shit have a slightly lower risk of common health conditions late in life
OH GOD GET RID OF THE EGGS THEY'RE LITERALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

CARLOOOS

>a desire for clicks and a desire to control human behavior are mutually exclusive
They get more clicks and more money while the unwashed masses only read the title and maybe the first few sentences and then change their behavior because of a thought seed planted in their brain by the title of the article. Beyond the money, what is the endgame here? Why do (((they))) want fewer people eating eggs?

Attached: 4391FAF3-4B6E-49D2-A9EC-0E9B00D614EB.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Good thing I only eat 3 eggs a week spread over 5 days

It's obvious that anti-egg shilling is another weaponized attack against the western man.

Taking a way a source good cholesterol (a very important building block of test) and you're left with a bunch of soibois running around.

Attached: 1200px-Strukturformel_von_Cholesterin.svg.png (1200x816, 27K)

Someone post the screencap of the guy who ate 36 egg whites a day.

go vegan

Unless we can get someone to post the best scientific argument for eating eggs and the best scientific argument for not eating eggs this conversation will never move forward. It will always be one side misrepresenting the other.

>early death
just in time

Yeah just like the anti-salt fraud. The WHO recommends eating so little salt it will indisputably cause early death if you follow their guidelines.

These nutritional recommendations are deliberately designed to make people stupid and weak.

>obesity rate will plummet to 100%
Yeah man, you sound like an educated person that isn't retarded.

>hurr durr I can't think without ze papahs from ze science priests I can't use my head otherwise we'll never get DERP anywheres!!

What a massive retard

Hanlon's razor - "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
You're giving these retards far too much credit.

I think he's just being slightly hyperbolic but if you tell people they shouldn't eat eggs anymore, these people who already have high obesity rates, these obesity rates will increase rather than decrease because they will replace eggs, a low calorie satisfying high protein food, with a high calorie not as satisfying food and thus obesity rates will increase.

>I'll leave it to the average idiot to figure things out for themselves that has worked so well in the past let's keep doing it that way xD

What a massive retard

Does this take into account the eating habits of the people who happen to also eat eggs? Because I feel the majority of people who eat eggs also probably eat red meats in higher quantities.

This is why I don't really trust these long term nutritional studies. Too many factors. It could very well be the other foods in conjunction with eggs causing the heart disease in individuals, not eggs alone.

It didn't actually look at egg consumption at all, it was an adjusted figure in which average egg consumption was assigned to a sample population purely speculatively.

Duck eggs are the bomb

we do practice eugenics, just not the nazi style

Anti egg lobby spreading their anti egg propaganda.

LOL what a crock of shit

>rather than justifying his reasoning, he shifts the burden of proof

Attached: 061235AE-A848-48E8-B52A-FF0AD0D9FAAF.jpg (463x529, 19K)

Cringe

Wow, another numb nut that can't read properly. You cannot plummet to an increase, retard. Maybe there is some truth that cholesterol clogs the arteries in your brain.

>Robert J. (((Hanlon)))
Nice try schlomo.

Attached: 8CCCC41D-3681-4A7B-B852-CD93564D85C7.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

>purely speculatively
Not exactly. It's looking at total cholesterol consumption. Eggs are the biggest source of cholesterol in the diet so you may as well say eggs but it's really irrelevant whether you call it cholesterol or eggs because the point doesn't change and that increased cholesterol consumption shows increased rates of CVD and death.

>You cannot plummet to an increase, retard
Yes, you can. It's worded oddly and I read it the same way you did at first but then it's quite easy to understand what he means. By increasing to 100% the goal of reducing obesity plummets. It's just odd or possibly improper wording but it's easy enough to understand or else you wouldn't even be capable of arguing against it.

>I will however point out that in this study of over 25000 people's eating habits and health the average BMI was 28.9 and the average caloric intake was 1563kcal a day. Does this sound weird to you?

Oh sweaty, you just don't understand. Many of us have slow metabolisms! No matter how much we eat, the pounds just keep getting added on.

Why? WHY DO THEY WANT ALL THE EGGS?!? WHY DON'T THEY WANT ME TO HAVE ANY?!?!? RRRRREEEEEEEE

Attached: 637E34C8-9446-4CE1-81AF-1504C8C53A24.jpg (600x884, 122K)

This.

Duck eggs are almost as based as goose eggs.

Attached: goose egg.jpg (1600x794, 211K)

Not even that user but you're incredibly retarded. "plummeting to 100%" doesn't make sense, its like saying someone fell 3 stories upwards. The correct word to use in that case was "increased to 100%" or "non-obese population will plummet to 0%". I thought vegans were supposed to be the ones that had brain damage but apparently ketosis makes you mentally retarded.

>countless studies show its not bad at all.
>Reducing saturated fat and replacing it with carbohydrate will not lower CHD events or CVD mortality although it will reduce total mortality. Replacing saturated fat with PUFA, MUFA or high-quality carbohydrate will lower CHD events.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29174025
okay kid

>Not even that user but you're incredibly retarded
No you are incredibly retarded
>its like saying someone fell 3 stories upwards
No it's like saying my golf score increased to -10
>The correct word
The correct word is the ones that effectively communicates the message. For that matter he correctly communicated the message or you would be incapable of arguing against it. Correctness only matters to teachers or people who legitimately don't understand.

Just wait a few months till they're good for you again

Guys Guys guys.
Let's remember what vegans are, and why they constantly spamming this anti-healthy food retardation....(to promote their starvation cult with lies)

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

This is probably how the study went.
1. Take a random sample of the US population; contains a bunch of fatties.
2. divide the sample into eats eggs ( most fats will say yes), and don't eat eggs ( mostly vegans).
3. Oh boy look at this small marginal increase in heart disease in the egg (fatty) group.

> I won't bore you with the details of why their statistics are rubbish, their methodology incredibly biased, or their conclusions comically incorrect.
Unless it says something you like

According to a new study, I don't give a shit
4 to 12 eggs daily for a few months now. Gonna go get my blood tested in a few weeks

I just want to be able to eat without worrying
That's all

>eggs give you gains and early death
Sounds like the perfect food for me, thanks OP

(((a new study says)))

>what we did not report: the study did not control for activity levels and other dietary factors that are heavily linked to those same consequences
Yeah. Maybe you should learn to read the actual study.