Is meal prepping worth it

Is Muscle Food worth it
I am 6.4 and quite slim and have recently decided to stop being lazy and getting into good shape and stop eating rubbish, been working out last few days and trying to keep to a schedule. I am now trying to get into good eating and was planning on going out this weekend to get a shop for meal prepping, chicken rice pasta sauces etc. I seen Muscle Food ads and checked it out and looked quite decent, or the meat hampers at least. Would it be worth it to get one of there huge £60 hampers, cook half for the first week meal prep, freeze the rest for the next week or so, then just go to the supermarket to get the rest Pasta, Rice, sauces etc for the next week or so. Would it be cheaper if I need to bulk than going to a local butcher or Supermarket? Thank you.

Also retard alert question, everyone says to cook your food for the week, meal prep it in containers and refrigerate for the week, but my Dad is telling me that is dumb because food will only last a couple of days, is my dad a retard and disappointment or is he right?

Attached: meal prep.jpg (474x474, 61K)

bump

Just did a quick look on their shit, holy fuck its such a scam
Literally 90% of their food isn't even cooked and just protein bar and protein pancakes and other retarded protein snacks

Stop wasting your money on retarded shit ty

What are you talking about retard. of course it is not cooked it is fresh meat? If you learned to read you would see I said I would only be buying the meat, which is cheaper than literally anywhere else in the UK I think, if not I am looking recommendations on where else to get it

>bought 10 meal prep containers
>wtf they look way smaller irl eventhough I held a tape measure before I purchased it
>tfw probably am only gonna use max 2 of the same time
>still bought the fucking retarded meal prep kit

it always looks better on pictures and youtube than in real life. Just cook regular food and put it for 1 time in the microwave the day after. But for 7 days? Now that takes commitment.

Actual question are you 16?

pic related, its 2 of these containers

its hard to fit enough in there, i feel like i need almost 2 of these at once

Attached: mealprep1.png (879x1344, 2.35M)

If you don’t have a problem eating the same thing over and over again or eating microwaved/reheated food then it’s worth it. Personally I think reheating most things makes them damn near inedible.

No, I bet you are disappointed you fat nonce
Because I want to have everything cooked so I do not have to cook fresh food everyday

Just a honest question
Are you a brainlet?

Cooking chicken breast, pasta, rice etc every day is just time consuming
Just an honest question are you a fatso that lives with his mother?

>Because I want to have everything cooked so I do not have to cook fresh food everyday
yeah in that case go for it, unless you mind freezing food and reheating it

i think it works like you make it day 1 then l et it cook down then put for 5 days in freezer and 1 in fridge and then every day move one from the freezer to the fridge

it seems kinda boring though but i think its healthy and i think you can save money cause you buy 1 large meal instead of 7 small ones

>hehe you live with your mom? fucking faggot
>"but my Dad is telling me that is dumb because food will only last a couple of days, is my dad a retard and disappointment or is he right?"

seems like its a genetic condition

>Not even denying you are a fatso that lives at home
Have sex

No you cook the chicken, pasta, rice etc then put a portion each into a tupperware container and put them all in the fridge. Then each meal through the week you take one out, add sauce whatever, reheat it and done

Bruh you're never gonna make it like this just end it you cant lift the autism away.

you cant keep chicken etc in the fridge for a whole week, you need to put them in the freezer and defrost them in the fridge 1 day in front.

>hehe he didn't deny he is fatso that lives at home must be true
>look mom im winning internet argument

Attached: images.png (190x266, 5K)

You literally make zero points, go jerk off to anime fatso

>protection

>protection
>ProTECTION
>literally protection

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Ok I fucked up, you win

ARE YOU ME??

Attached: 20190319_163431.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)