>2019
>no fitness idol of Jow Forums
I nominate Jujimufu.
instagram.com/p/Bt_ZYo9AzWf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15x08bntvxwpo

Attached: 2E1A7EF5-75F2-41F5-A079-5D90A74485C3.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjZoVsZPk84
youtube.com/watch?v=QI4Vb6WwxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=_w9GR1-vAhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewjewmufu the revenue machine

>unaesthetic as fuck

no thanks.

seething cope and jealously

Don't you dare curse him like that. I want him to live dammit

veto

I will nominate IronLoo
youtube.com/watch?v=rjZoVsZPk84

OUT OF THE WAY NERDS

youtube.com/watch?v=QI4Vb6WwxcE

What's it like to have another man's dick and balls your mouth?

I nominate this mad man
youtube.com/watch?v=_w9GR1-vAhg

aesthetics are for homos

Is this what an average fitizen looks like?

Lenny is the mascot until he dies

holy fuck

Literally every gym fail compilation on youtube features this guy, he's unbelievable.

Marc steubing. What a legend. He regularly posts in Powerlifting motivation chat Facebook group. I got banned for shitposting but he's still there.

>nominating le reddit man

And that's how you fucking do it.

>no fitness idol of Jow Forums

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo

Attached: 9677B490-3A49-4685-AE5B-AA20292178B2.jpg (750x750, 106K)

seconded. ironloo is a fucking beast

>*clears throat*

>*clinks glass with fork*

>*waits expectantly for general hubbub and chatter to die down*

>*adresses Zyzz, Scooby, Grizzly and Rich Piana, all seated on thrones of marble and wearing nothing but heavenly white robes*

>Mayhaps I could make a statement on my position pertaining to the latest messiah of physical health and fitness to be elected to your benevolent council if it please m’bloatlords

>My lords, I find it quite bewildering indeed that one name has not yet been mentioned in the quest to replace Eric ‘the Jewish One’ Bugenhagen on the council

>This man rose from humble beginnings, owning nothing more than a YouTube channel, the clothes on his back, and a dream: to Naturally Enhance the lives of millions, if not billions of men around the globe and beyond.

>this man survived being betrayed by the one he held dearest, that was banished from the council for that very reason, in a tale of fates that evokes similar emotions to that of Judas Iscariot and Jesus Christ himself over 2000 years ago.

>his name... is Alexander Leonidas. A mighty name, yet he chooses to go by an other moniker: Alpha Destiny. This man is fated to become the true alpha, and lead us down the path of eternal natty gains. And so my lords I implore you, allow him to ascend to the council, or we will surely be consumed by the his fiery rage upon finding out he was slighted again.

Attached: 1B7F77C8-7570-4E0F-876E-DC32E7636188.jpg (1333x750, 101K)

fuck off gay

/thread

Attached: tumblr_pe2rup4zqk1wnu232o4_250.jpg (250x269, 16K)

This or or Bugez

some people hate others because of jealousy like you said but we really don't see anything in this guy. He's ugly, not likeable, and retarded. bye

this

Juji is a great ambassador for Jow Forumsness but he is not the king because he doesn't want to be.
He is already a YouTube star, he doesn't have to cater to Jow Forums memes.

E celeb shit needs to be a banable offense on Jow Forums
As if this place wasnt gay enough yall niggers sound like tween girls at a sleepover going through a male celeb magazine
>inb4 no fun allowed

I still stand by my statement that Juji or Tom hire a bunch of shills to post about their channel or Instagram page everywhere. Most of their videos seem forced as shit