Who here has had gyno surgery done? How much was is and what insurance do you have...

Who here has had gyno surgery done? How much was is and what insurance do you have? I'm picking insurance right now and this will be the deciding factor.
I'm sick of this shit and it's time for my life to actually start.

Attached: gynecomastia-surgery.jpg (490x251, 12K)

I'm pretty certain insurance does not cover it. and if it did it would be done by a doctor and not a plastic surgeon. Best bet is to wait a bit and save up to get a professional plastic surgeon. You can still build a muscular body and look pretty good with minor gyno. focus on that now and if you really still want it after building your body then get the surgery.

Good advice right here, first post might be the best post

I had the surgury -

but ya insurance doesn't cover it I paid like a lil under $7000.

It's worth it though it's so great if you find a good surgeon don't let them cut you all up for fees just basic lip in through the nipple off-axis incisions so it doesn't look mechanical..

my cousin had it done, not sure how much he paid but it looked good

just got it done and cost me $5600 total

no insurance help unfortunately, they only had to cut out tissue and no liposuction though

If that dude built more muscle and lost some baby fat instead of getting surgery you probably would never tell. Instead now he and his wallet look like a death camp survivor. Is gyno a meme?

I’m convinced that most gyno is caused by dudes constantly checking for gyno by squeezing their nipples.

In the Montreal area my friend paid $2500 cad for it. Was 8 years ago though

Attached: Male-Breast-Reduction-after-74777.jpg (190x135, 5K)

Steroids being openly sold here in Mexico, I'm pretty sure their gyno surgeons are very qualified
I'd book a 2/4 weeks vacation and do it here

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-194100.png (1440x2560, 291K)

99% of men do not have gyno. Period. Only some teenagers and roiding, juicing scumbags will get gyno. Most of you fucking idiots are confusing chest fat with breast tissue, if you lose the fat, you lose the tits. You do not have gyno. If you are a junkie roider despite knowing the risk then you deserve to have gyno.

This was my issue. I thought I had gyno. Turns out I was just fat.

Gyno can shrink significantly and hardly be noticeable if you have the patience and willpower.Wide bench that’s right wide bench and wide incline can shrink it Zinc will help and The right diet will help don’t expect a miracle though .The body can change anyway you want if you put in the work and don’t give up you just have to be realistic about it and patience is key like I said to completely lose it has not been fully documented yet Study up or just get the surgery.

definitely lose fat if you"re fat, build muscle too

if it still looks like gyno, it's probably gyno

>roiding, juicing scumbags
Say that to my face

I'm pretty sure I got gyno in 2011 or so from a suspiciously powerful preworkout that I took for several months

Who was the surgeon?

Stop spreading bullshit. You cannot exercise real gyno out. Lifting will only make it more noticeable. You can reduce the size of the gland a little bit but in the case of pubertal gyno is the excess breat tissue that needs to be removed.

kek this is true I'm guilty

Never trust advice from a guy that can't even fucking write proper sentences

Post tits. You probably don't even have gyno, faggot.

Attached: yohimbine_blue.png (587x436, 36K)

>don't take with other stimulants

Why?

Gyno is pretty easy to tell, there's firmer breast tissue under the fat.

Rise in blood pressure

Bad for your heart. Thats true of stacking most stimulants.

Lol... I got mine covered by insurance and it was done by a plastic surgeon, you literally just have to tell them that it hurts and that it does not bother your self esteem but is causing you great distress because of the pain.

found the gynocuck!

even women lose all their tits when they lift and do gymnastics