Life is so boring without alcohol

Life is so boring without alcohol

How do you guys do it?

Pic related is the last beer I will drink for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 20190319_231217.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Stay busy, drink extra water, and learn how to have fun and socialize without chemical enhancements.

Attached: DD4182DA-7BA6-45DD-94EF-30C0CCC89823.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

Can you please stop shitting up the board Mr Stella Artois pajeet. Fuck off

start vaping reasonable dosages of weed or microdosing shrooms

>Stella
Why one would regret not having Stella is beyond me.

Nothing can replace alcohol seriously.

I only allow myself to drink once every 4-5 months no joke and when I do I feel fantastic like life is genuinely worth living.

I'm at a healthy BMI, never been fat, eat whole food no processed shit, do exercise on the regular and sleep 8hr every night and I've never experienced anything close to the state of mind alcohol can put you in.

I guess it's really depend on the individual though I have friend that when they do drink they become depressive fucks.

If I were to want a drink again it'd be a Stella desu

Why are there so many alcohol threads today? It's only Tuesday senpai

Makes any activity 10x more fun

Ya man, alcohol is great and i love it. Im over 3 years sober now and it is even better. After enough new experiences without alcohol i can never imagine going back.

>i..i..cant live without my alcohol!!
>how can I go on without vaping!?! HOW CAN I LIVE?
>Wait... you mean you DONT put foreign chemicals into your lungs?
>I NEED my 2 cups of warm J O E in the mornin' yuupp
>Listen bro, my ancestors drank everyday after work, so im basically made for it
>huey guyz wuz ur favorit preworkout? literal meth just doesn't do it for me anymore?
>Pff..Yeah I NEED to shotgun a gallon of whiskey down my throat to feel good.. You dont??? ur just a puritan prude...

>broooo... you just need to live a little
>Look how edgy i am, no ashes and no smell so it's fine

Based well-intentioned schizoposter

Jesus you fucks are whiny. How much of an alcoholic are you all if you can't just have a few drinks every month?

Review my morning routine:
2 cups of coffee
2 pills
McDonalds egg mcmuffin
Put in contacts because my eye muscles are deteriorating from looking at my phone 6 hours a day

Midday:
2 Pills for muh social anxiety
666 monster energy for a lil kick

Night:
SLEEP PILLZ
Noise canclers because my Wi-Fi router is blocking my melatonin

Never try it and you'll never crave the taste of it

Incels

Try LSD.
Did a small amount (no visuals) two weeks ago and still feeling much more at home in the world than before.
Conceivably I could do this every two weeks for the rest of my life and just keep my shit together. Seems like cheating to use a substance but at least it doesn't make you fat.

st paddys weekend?

Weed, faggot.

Should have skipped the last beer and started earlier dumb guy

I quit this very day one year ago

Now in the best shape of my life

Gotta find a hobby. I cook from scratch, read more, go on hikes, play pool and poker, follow sports. On top of working out 6 days a week

Best part is my bank account is fat as fuck. Its amazing how expensive alcohol is when you add it up for a year

Bingo

>bank account

Its not only the booze. It's the uber to and from the bars... the cover charge.. the drinks you buy for others.. the late night 20 bucks at a shit fast food place when you should be home asleep working on those night gains. Then the money/time lost on the hangover the next day. Going out drinking costs so gd much when you add it all up

you are more than likely an underachiever with way too much time on his hands. learn a skill, get a big-brained hobby, and go to church

oh, yeah, and get off the internet or else your addictive personality will seek out dopamine rewards with it instead of booze.

Unironically eat a sizeable portion of shrooms, preferably by yourself. Did on Saturday (4gs) and I haven’t felt the urge to drink in a couple days. Grossed me out about it and I have a 12 pack in the fridge... no desire to drink it

just got my second dui, 6 months of alcohol classes and two piss tests a week.

im so goddamn bored

I unironically think alcohol is overrated. I don’t see the allure, I have a pretty high tolerance so I just get a little buzz and less coordinated and it pretty much stays that way until I go too far and get sick. Meanwhile everyone else is off their ass, can’t hold a conversation, can barely do anything, and are generally very boring or annoying to be around. Might be ok to help hook up with loose girls who are drinking too but I don’t mess with thots who’d sleep around in the first place so meh. 100% of the time have a better time sober, even aylmao weed is a better time.

You suck at driving

ngmi

I quit drinking 7 years ago best decision I ever made

Attached: 1534650541908.jpg (750x734, 92K)

i auctualy had my CDL, i can drive 18 speeds with 53 foot trailers. my city just cracks down on DUIs very hard

Jesus Christ your a commercial driver with two DUI? wtf man get your life in order. /sig/

Drink it in moderation.
Don’t be a fucking mongrel.

>tfw Mormon so not supposed to drink
>got drunk once with friends and didn’t even enjoy it

You don’t have to deal with quitting alcohol if you never start in the first place bros

So what's the deal with Mormons and beverages? I consulted in SLC where everyone is Mormon. None of them drink coffee, but they all drink pop and monster/red bull. Like, is it just whatever the 12 old guys say?

i was a quasi-alcoholic (multiple beers a day for 4 years) but i randomly lost interest in drinking like 2 months ago. now i have a drink or two a week. sitting at home alone is boring and alcohol never made it more interesting

Some of us consume things besides Onions

You suck at driving