Does anybody work out on an empty stomach first thing int he morning? What are the pros and cons...

Does anybody work out on an empty stomach first thing int he morning? What are the pros and cons, is it even possible or would you be too weak?

Attached: 1531026510341.png (741x609, 27K)

pros:
You wake up like a man
You have a huge hunger right after
You feel like a demigod for the rest of the day
Get shower out of the way early so hair is looking fresh all day
Cons:
literally nothing

Don't do it, you will regret it.

Did it for years. Not saying it's smart but shit never affected me.

It has no impact, unless you are perceptibly hungry, which will lessen performance

I did cardio fasted a couple of weeks. Awful, unproductive but didn't have any other choice.
I attempted a couple of dumbbell workouts, even more terrible. On rest days i can go +30h fasted with no hunger, lack of energy or focus, even long walks.
Maybe my body needs carb sourced glycogen for HIIT and heavy lifting.

I do it 6 days a week. Home gym master race. I never feel weak. I feel energized and feel great all day. Plus I have every evening free to do whatever I want - socialize, play vidya, work events, meal prep, see family, etc. It just takes discipline to force yourself out of bed at dawn to start stretching and hit the squat rack before you've had as much as a sip of coffee or an egg.

Better than not working out.
Worse than working out with amino acids, carbohydrates and other good stuff in your blood stream being actively pumped into your muscle cells.

just make sure you're not dehydrated

bump

fpbp

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

takes some time to get used to, would still recommend if u actually have a life. if fitness is ur life then maybe not. works differently for everyone

I used to commute by bike to work (10 miles one way) on an empty stomach in the morning.. dunno about resistance training, but if this wasn't an issue, it's probably file.

I fucking love doing it. Infact I think I have more energy when doing a fasted workout. And holy fuck the meal you eat after working out is the most fucking rewarding thing

I always workout fasted or on an empty stomach, I feel like food weighs me down as i don’t like my stomach slushing of food.

Yeah but why not get a cup of coffee and sip while you workout? That's objectively better.

Belt doesn't fit right and I move a bit slower but no real strength loss.

I did this once and I almost blacked out, but this was when I was training at uni and too broke to eat well.
I train at home now and train hungry all the time, feels amazing.

Cons: doesn't fit with everyone's schedule
Though it's more of a limitation than a disadvantage

Cons: low glycogen and shitty workout

>more energy fasted
Ok retard

>i need food in my guts to get energy, the food in my gut isn't enough
Do you realise that when fasted, the body is more ready to use energy because you need to hunt? Do you think cavemen had farmer's markets to do their groceries and keep in their little stone refrigerators to snack on every 3-4 hours?
>I have never tried fasting but I will give my own uninformed opinion on the subject
It's Jow Forums alright