Are guys who were sedentary during puberty permanently fucked? I mean if you stayed inside and played video games...

Are guys who were sedentary during puberty permanently fucked? I mean if you stayed inside and played video games, ate shit food, and watched anime til you were 20 would your body ever be respectable looking? Asking for a friend haha.
(Seriously tho I keep thinking it's like feral children who never truly understand language because they didnt learn it and use it during their developing years and theyre pretty much spergs forever)

Attached: 1552841236518.png (636x720, 345K)

If you focus on holding good posture to the best of your ability, get some sun light often enough, train, eat well and get 10/10 sleep, over time your situation will absolutely improve user, don't let any faggot here tell you otherwise. desu I was an athlete growing up and I think it was the sole reason I'm not an absolute sperg. But competition is out there, all kinds of opportunities are. You can develop psychologically and physically, and better late than never. It's like getting a hunter-gatherer education, you must take steps and learn about every fucking day from here on out.

Yeah you can develop out of it, but this goes to a more pressing issue in society in general. The way society is now it allows people to remove themselves from competition/challenge till late in life then has those same people wondering why they’re not making it as adults

Im pretty sure your activity in the years leading up to puberty/early years of puberty are the most important for muscle development and overall athleticism. But you can still get gains, itll just be harder

If you played sports when you were pre pubescent you can more than likely make it out of being a sedentary teenager. If you were a fatty at 8 years and all the way thru puberty you’ve basically fucked yourself forever.
t. Was fit and active kid up until age 14 and was a chubby stoner thru high school and then got fit again after like 2 years of lifting

I was sedentary until ~18. before that I spent like 8 hours a day playing minecraft lmao. now Im big and strong :)

>feral children
was reading about that shit today. it made me feel really sad desu. is it weird that I want to be there and protect kids in those kinds of situation, especially girls? my nephew has developmental problems and I feel that way about him too

Attached: DcYIauHWAAEoNtk.jpg (512x512, 33K)

>til you were 20
Honestly, you really REALLY had to be a complete lazy fatass in order to reach that age and never go back to an athletic condition.
So I guess unless you have very bad genetics, you can restore yourself.

Attached: 1536840078200.jpg (750x580, 48K)

I've noticed that dudes who were sedentary in their adolescence end up pear shaped with lots of subcutaneous fat while guys who get fat later in life mostly have a pot belly (visceral fat). If you lived like that in your teens your hormone levels may or may not be fucked

>extremely sedentary from 16-20
>BJJ, lifting, working on flexibility and running for the past year
>even saw my family doctor to see what the fuck is wrong
My body has never gotten used to exercise and it hurts like I just started day one. Always sore and I can feel that shit in my bones. Even just doing mobility training fucking hurts like a bitch. My friends got used to lifting within a month and here I am. Pretty sure I fucked myself permanently.

Attached: 1551821543886.jpg (229x343, 19K)

Permanent skinny fat at any bf % here. Blaming it on my sedentary video game junk food lifestyle from 6 years old - 20 yo. Srs there is no escaping this.

If I knew then what I know now...

checked. tren and mast is your only hope

there are things like your deep circulatory system that might be improved but never truly as well as if you had them develop when you were 14

other things like skeletal system gains that you might have got are long gone and you can just got for bone density

most other stuff will take much longer but you can get there as you're building from the ground up while someone who's lets say 30 wants to get fit and was a high school athlete is just turning back on the infrastructure that was made then

>tfw did sports from 4-17 then construction after that
still a dyel manlet boys so don't feel terrible

Trips confirms truth

>if i knew

'Hey, user. I'm - you from future. You really have stop your sedentary lifestyle.'
'Fuck off, i fine with that.'

Attached: NPAhof0PhCM.jpg (1366x1025, 153K)

Fucked back thanks to that life.

Yes

Attached: Bt_OWgWIcAIGL-p.png (600x394, 271K)

Your posture and muscle imbalances will take years of physical therapy to fix. Gaining muscle from compound and isolation exercises won't be too tough, even just sitting at a desk and walking to the fridge requires the muscles most exercises target to work. Some things like your abs, hamstrings and hips will probably not work much outside of PT exercises because of imbalances and compensation.

If you're skinnyfat for 18-20 years, you should definitely spend 2-3 years just getting your baseline fitness back on track as lifting improperly can exacerbate a lot of these issues and stress the shit out of your joints. Chances are good even if you're maintaining proper form on a macro-scale, things are happening, like ATP causes this weird opposite-of-buttwink thing to happen that can lead to snap city, for example.

What's most important is that you develop a mentality not to stop regardless, because it'll only get harder the longer you wait.

its possible to change
BUT it will be much harder and your "making-it" ceiling will be much lower than normal people

Attached: 1231354540.png (920x676, 559K)

Fuck what was this movie called again?

This. There are too many sadkunts in this thread. I was sedentary all my life until 5 months ago and before I started exercising and taking care of myself I was skinny fat and had a bmi of 16,32. Now 5 months later I almost escaped skinnyfat mode and im only a few months away from reaching 1/2/3/4. My progress is definitely slower than other people who were active in their life, but it's getting better and I almost look like a normal person now.

It's never too late but you'll never be elite.

I was sedentary and underweight all my life until I was 22. 6ft 135lbs. Then I started lifting. Now I'm 26 and I look "a lot manlier and stronger" (quote from my friends) and I lift more than I ever thought possible. And I can for sure progress even more because I'm still pretty skinny for my height. 178lbs at 6ft. I'll never be super jacked and I*ll never become strong to the point where I can compete internationally in my sport (weightlifting), but I can still become better, fitter and stronger than a huge part of the male adult population. Never underestimate your body's ability to become better and stronger. Even if you're middle aged.

I was very physically active till age 10, then I got computer and started going outside less. I still had to do some shit because I live in rural area and my parents wouldn't allow me to play pc all day, but I still didn't get enough physical activities during tewn years. Now I'm almost adult and starting to realize what i did to my body. I think I have gyno, but I'm not sure. Does it mean I'm fucked forever?

Yeah, probably. Thank fuck I was athletic in my youth and only got fat in my early 20s, shedding back to my previous state wasn't as hard as it could've been.

No.

Almost nobody is fucked forever just start lifting weights and change to a healthy diet and you will unfuck yourself. If the gyno is bothering you just get surgery or don't it's up to you.

>If you're skinnyfat for 18-20 years, you should definitely spend 2-3 years just getting your baseline fitness back on track
How to do this with minimal danger of fucking up my joints?

If I have gyno, doesn't that mean that I have high estrogen and it's pointless to lift?

Attached: 1553027723915.jpg (687x1050, 120K)

No Retard. Women can gain muscle and so can you. Even the most low test individuals can gain muscle. If you have testoteron so low that its dangerous you can just go to your doctor and get on TRT.

You can be above average but can never be Chad.
t. self improving autist who finally got a gf but still a chinlet wristlet with wide hips

Sedentary until 23
Hit 1/1.5/5/4 in a year. Never too late fren

Begotten

damn your a beast on the squat. good work man

>495lbs squat after one year

Uh huh.

It's 485lbs actually.
It's very possible, don't see why you should sell anyone short. And who gives a fuck if you don't quite make it.

I went full autistic on SSLP and then Texas method. Put on a few too many % bodyfat but I feel great for not being a weak skelly anymore.

>Sedentary until 23
>Hit 1/1.5/5/4
>1.5 bench

it all adds up, user. Upperbody strength is what you fuck up when you're sedentary during puberty. You got no receptors and you're fucked for life.

Why do you think women's bench press records are so laughable?

I'm repping 2pl8 now though 5x5, but yeah my bench sucked for the longest time. Still does compared to other lifts.

You are ignoring that he hit the 1plate OHP which is also a upper body lift. Maybe his technique just sucks or he has extremly long arms.

I’m 16 and work out every day. I’m still fucked. Sedentary has nothing to do with it.

Not till 20 but until 17, and now that I am 20 I can say I'm pretty fit.

>I’m 16
MOOODS