Bad habits frame growth

I've been seeing a lot of wide hip threads with people saying they didn't always have them. Can bad habits contribute to wide hip (femur, etc) bone growth? Two bad habits that people many people on this site probably do is jerk off and sit down all day. We know jerking lowers test, but can sitting down all day put too much pressure on bones causing them too grow wider? Anyone got any real info on this?

Attached: hipwide34.jpg (195x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/479670/sitting-all-day-make-butt-bigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. They are all just satchelasses.

I'm not OP but I'd be interested to know as well

I picked the first result I saw on google so take it with a grain of salt.
theweek.com/articles/479670/sitting-all-day-make-butt-bigger

this is about fat cells though

Russian twists can build your adonis belt like stupid fast.

I think since everyone squats like a powerlifter and deadlifts alot they have an overdeveloped Gluteus Maximus, aka where the butt goes over to the lower back. Bodybuilding in the 70s-80s was all about having a wide upper body and a small waist. They never trained ass or lower back to make the rest look bigger

Excuse me, Gluteus medius*

do your legs shrink from standing?

probably something about hormonal changes from fast food

kind of true

the answer is that estrogen causes fat to be stored in the thigh-butt region and when you had high estrogen during the years your bones grew, your pelvis is likely to grow a tiny bit wider as well

in 97% of the cases it is just fat that will disappear with proper diet, though

My body stores all my fat in my belly and sidehips(the side curves just above the hips). Even when I was 58kg I still felt fat because of that.

I have the same issue. I've been reading about "cryolipolisys" as a possible solution. It's a safe and quick localized fat removal procedure that apparently works really well. You can even do it yourself at home.

Bone structure is genetic user, nothing can change it
Fat deposits can change however

>Bone structure is genetic
Jesus christ i cringe so hard at these posts. It's like you think you're actually contributing and OP hadn't thought about genetics. What OP is asking is if anyone knows something that goes against the idea that bonestructure is 100% genetic. Pic related is you.

Attached: Wcavedin.png (645x729, 68K)

Pic related is OP and all of you dumbasses clinging to hope that its not all genetic. Fucking brainlets

Please stop, retard.
You're not understanding what's going on here. I'm not "clinging to hope". My statement wasn't about whether it is genetic or not. My statements was that you don't understand what OP is doing. He's asking if anyone has information that goes against that idea.

Since you're a retard i'll clear it up for you:
I also think that bonestructure is basically 100% genetic, but I don't know that for sure, and you don't either. OP wants to know if anyone has any conflicting evidence.

And you even called me a brainlet after demonstrating that you have no clue what just happened. LMAO! pic related is you

Attached: Grug.jpg (800x450, 42K)

It may not be that the hips are wide, it is more likely to be the shoulders and ribcage didn't grow as much due to a sedentary lifestyle.
Swimming as a youth will get you wider shoulders, heavy breathing expands the ribcage also when you're young

Actually I'm OP and what that guy said is true.
>clinging
It's not about clinging. Many conventional ideas are often proven wrong and my question was to see if anyone had found any information on the subject. The reason I suspect that it might not be 100% genetic is because people are athletic during there teenage years seem to have different frames from unathletic people. Why is it that people who join the military at young ages and people who roid all have big strong jaws? Why do runners (even the bad ones) all have narrow hips? Maybe it is genetic, but epigentics contributed to permanently altering their frame.

Attached: female-runners-narrow-hips-279x300.jpg (279x300, 20K)

Correlation does not imply causation.

For any sport in general, you will tend to see the natural genetic selection for the sport at the competitive levels.
You basically have to have good genetics for a given sport to be able to compete well in it, otherwise you are at a physical disadvantage.

>Why is it that people who join the military at young ages and people who roid all have big strong jaws? Why do runners (even the bad ones) all have narrow hips?
Your are getting everything wrong. This a "The hen or the egg" thing. Its not that running makes your hips narrow, but people with narrow hips are more successful at running and thats why you most professional runners have narrow hips.

Guys I know. Thats why I included "(even the bad ones)". I'm not talking about top athletes, just people who did sports in their teenage years vs people who didn't.

It's still not true. Your subjective observation doesn't matter. The only thing that matter is genetic and nutrition.

>people who roid have strong jaws
>people in the military have strong jaws

provide source for these claims please (note : personal opinions out of your asshole aren't valid sources)

>provide source for these claims
The reason I made this thread was to find a source. These statements are clearly personal observations and I never stated otherwise.

How old are you?

Past 18, your bones aren't growing... usually by 16 or 17.