Have you ever been used like a piece of meat because of your gains?...I have

Have you ever been used like a piece of meat because of your gains?...I have..

Attached: B5E1390B-71D5-458C-BD03-DEAA9E5DD41D.png (750x1334, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> how about Thursday
Idiot. You respond “ok” and then ghost her. That’s what thots deserve

Should have not replied to tomorrow. Send her a pic of your gains, and don't respond for another week, maybe even a month. The longer your cure the meat, the tastier it gets.

Attached: 288367.jpg (791x798, 72K)

you were supposed to text her a picture of jason alexander and green text
>thinking you're more important than the gym

Attached: 0001awojuvnwroviwrv.jpg (125x132, 3K)

>how about tomorrow
bitch she was horny that moment, you deserved that eye roll

send her a photo of you and your gym bro sucking eachothers asses to show your dominance over her and that you're a strong chad that doesnt need a woman is his life

This tbdesu.
She'll drunk text you again in a few days when her self esteem is down

and then post the picture here, wouldn't that be so funny? haha

>used
>you're actively doing something
what

Unironically yes.

i've been used because I have a very large penis, but i've never been in great shape

Yup by a 350lb Korean/white chick. More than once.

hahahahahahah i mean it's just to show her what she's missing right? hahahah it's not gay or anything lol!!

How many dudes you think she texted before you and how many dudes after with "wyd comeover" lmao. What a disgusting bitch.That's her bar to entry. Are you thirsty enough to come fuck me now like a booty call. "How about thursday" hahaha you make me sick you fucking pussy.

Yeah go ahead and fuck sluts but don't grovel to some nasty bitch who's probably got the clap best case scenario.

hahahah no way is it gay man, there is nothing gay about smelling your gym bros thick muscular brapper after a long sweaty leg day and taking photos to show a woman that she hold no power over you, how could that possibly be gay? hahahahahaha

hahhahha lololololololol i knowwwww dude haha women should know their place is beneath men and that men prefer to have "bro time" instead of hanging out with girls that just use us lol! they're missing out big time hahahahaha but god damn spending time together with my gym bros after a particularly long and sweaty glutes day is just the best hahahahah nothing beats it! lol but i mean being gay is wrong on so many levels and I don't even want to think what life would be like if i was gay hahahahaha

Attached: BRAAAAAPPPP.webm (700x540, 721K)

this
also keep your clothes on to make her self conscious

>absolutely degenerate
stop it

Attached: 153627815217p4.jpg (600x584, 29K)

holy seething discord tranny

>eyeroll after turning down her sloppy gash
Send her a pic of some gym thot to wake her ass up

> how about Thursday
> not how about in 1 hour i will ejaculate fire, get rekt thot
/fit is really full of low T faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o