Why would anyone lift for women? It's all about self-improvement and personal freedom

Why would anyone lift for women? It's all about self-improvement and personal freedom.

Attached: hh.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

Cause some people have nothing else going for them and still want in on that gash

Not mutually exclusive.
I lift for myself, but this habit that has helped me improve my life has also bringed happiness to the woman that I love, my mother.

Very based and redpilled. A true Chad.

Based

Attached: 1539143952246.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

>It's all about self-improvement
It is, and banging qts is a massive improvement.

Imagine spending all the time and effort to improve on a fucking woman that does nothing, just expects a handout. Fuck that, the only woman who’s approval you should care about is Mom. All others are below you, literally. Don’t put them on a pedestal, use them as test boosts to improve lifting nothing else. You can get hitched in your 30s when society has sorted them

That may be true, but somebody has to drain the snake every day or else you'll end up like one of these mass shooters.

Attached: download (21).jpg (1295x1947, 305K)

roasties btfo

>the only woman who’s approval you should care about is Mom
>The whore who didn't swallow
lol nah

Not really a Chad but thank you anyways friend.

you need to lift for white women, bro

Attached: dGXSqomTq2AGx6j_5ObNo4Gabi0WWsEnym5g1Qiw-9E.webm (270x480, 2.14M)

kek'd irl

who this bitch is

So many newfags in here.

Upvoted!

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Incels

That's not true at all. You never hear about a mass shooting in a monastery.

I started out lifting for women. At some point along the way I started enjoying training. Its cathartic. It makes me happy. Its good for me. There's no higher high than hitting a PR and I've taken an obscene amount of drugs.

I still lift for the chicks to some extent, but way less so and its just kind of a tertiary benefit at this point. Also once I find wife im gonna keep lifting anyways.

I can tell this woman is British

>and personal freedom.

>gotta eat big to get big
>gotta keep training X times a week to maintain strength and size - ability rapidly diminished over weeks if you don't train
>got to micromanage diet for optimal gains

Sure seems like freedom.

White women disgust me

>women assaulting a man
>everyone runs over when she hits the ground to help her
Female privilege is real

Attached: 1549166475977.jpg (1024x971, 98K)

Based.

as if you had any balls to shoot someone, cuck

You should lift for yourself, your beliefs or political views. But there's nothing wrong with using the confidence gained through training to get a wholesome girl.

Black women are absolutely fucking disgusting. They look nothing like the sheboons with European features posted here, and often are even more disgusting than who looks like a British-Jew mutt.

Attached: 1548914893915.png (1080x330, 341K)

Monks fuck whores user.
Sometimes even nuns.
That's for those who are not gay obviously.

Lifting for 2D women is the true path.

Attached: __graf_zeppelin_kantai_collection_drawn_by_maruya1006__322e4ae7a478f69967c1c67f4ee277c8.png (2377x3411, 3.04M)

Checked.

Pic related me but act autistic on tinder dates. Still virg.

A small / big( how ever you see it )part of lifting is to attract the opposite sex.

>swings three times
>misses every shot
>guy still finishes his beer
>woman can't even stand up

BASED

Now this is truly based

incredibly based

I lift for my mom.

>t.

Attached: You won't do anything you nigger.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

Is she hot?

The best part is the midget behind the counter who suddenly finds the boost to storm in anger to the rescue the fallen beef.