Go climb plastic you jiggy nigga

Go climb plastic you jiggy nigga

Attached: big_thumb_7609_coaching2-01.png (972x475, 619K)

For fuck’s sake when will you climbfags leave? We get it, you can lift your bodyweight.

Boring, rather use my grip strength on a grappling sport.

you're the first person i've witnessed call bouldering "boring"

it's like a playground for grownup mate

>>it's like a playground for grownup mate

Wow, climping up some indoor wall with ropes, and following the same path and colored rocks. Wow impressive!

I'll be over here lifting heavy weights, and doing 10 min randori (sparring rounds) in Judo with someone that's 120kg.

good for you mate, good for you

>climbing up rock of one color boring, me prefer lifting rock of one color, is more impressive

>judo
Pretty fucking gay if you’re not Asian

>climbing up a bunch of rocks like a monkey

Pretty gay if you aren't a nigger.

Apparently Jason Momoa is a climber, gonna start climbing now I think

Why do you use the hurtful n-word?

I lol'd

i just went to a really big popular bouldering gym in los angeles and there was about 80-90 other people in there. at least 50 or 60 were guys and i was easily the biggest one there, but i am only 6'0" and 200lbs. there are no "big" (compared to normies) climbers, they are all either skelly or ottermode. it's like wearing a weighted vest otherwise, no matter how strong you are

EAT CLEN, TREN HARD

Climbing is like the sport with the least amount of niggers outside of winter sports man, I climb and lift but it’s always nicer in the climbing gyms because you don’t see a nigger or indian, higher women ratio, lower old people ratio no fat people and you’re automatically one of the more attractive men there since so many of them are skinny basedboys

>It's not for niggers
>t-theres b-barely any niggers!
>Uncivilized apes climbing up colored rocks, back down again, and then climbing back up like some stone age man

You may as well just start a fire by rubbing two sticks together at the top of your climb and cook yourself a slug for the protein, monkey.

Did this on sunday for the first time in a year or two. Felt great, back and forearms on fire today. feels good

>One of the more attractive men in there
but none of the girls even know you exist user.

Hey don't be a rude cunt, his mom who controls his decent with the rope while he climbs knows of his existence.

Attached: 4324324.jpg (480x480, 24K)

My friend redpilled me on climbing culture.

The dues are MASSIVE cock blockers and will fall all over themselves to help even the most mediocre tier women go on wonderful excursions and outings and carry them the whole way up.

If you don't have a pussy, it's not worth it to break into the culture of actual climbing (unless you are good).

Your argument is fuckinto retarded because any physical activity can be worded to sound like the activities of an animal (cause guess what, it’s humans compensating for being less animalistic the last 2000 years)

>lifting heavy rocks up and down like a retarded caveman

Indoor climbing is just a better pull-up workout that’s more fun. Outdoor is aesthetic. You’re just seething because you can’t do a pull-up

>doing any physical activity for women

user

.t caveman

>grug strong climb
>grug love climb up things
>grub love climb up rocks and eat bugs
>people make fun of grug but i climb up rocks and get away

.t grug

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

Grog strong lift
Grog love lift up thing
Grog love lift heavy rock and eat peanutbutter
Grog lift rock to become more pretty for women but women laugh at grog anyway
Is okay grog only lifts for himself, these not tears, is sweat from heavy lift of strOnk

>last 2000 years
American please.