Do hip thrusts

>do hip thrusts
>Get looks from everyone passing by

Why doesnt anyone do these? Do people like having inferior glutes? Is a good ass only for thots and fags?

Attached: Barbell_Hip_Thrusts.png (540x360, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_54lPHHQ6cQ
rdlfitness.com/avoid-the-hip-thrust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anytime someone walks by and looks at you stare at them while you thrust. put a little extra "POW" into your thrusts as you pierce their soul with your eyes. Telepathically mog their glutes.

>Why doesnt anyone do these?

Because i'm not a faggot, I'm a man. I work my glutes directly and indirectly with compound lifts such as OHP, Squats, Dl, Power cleans etc..

Hip thrusts are nothing but a thot exercise.

I never seen men do this exercise. What's a good weight to buildup to, two plates?

There's no reason to do them when you can do squats, deadlifts, lunges, etc

I tried and i don't give a fuck, my problem with hip thrusts it felt like if I was damaging my internal organs, I was unable to find a comfortable area to place the bar

>no reason to do isolation if one of your muscles are falling behind
ngmi

>Falling behind

Wouldn't happen if you aren't a gigantic faggot, and do compound lifts that target your glutes like DL, squats, lunges etc..

Faggot.

Yassqueen larson can do 4pl8 so I'd imagine three times that with her ass.

That's the issue with glute thrusts you can't load enough without huge volume.

Attached: 1552050065400.jpg (847x740, 183K)

I don't think it's possible for your glutes to fall behind if you do those lifts.

Every women in my gym does these. And I understand why, it's the number one butt meme, but are they really this effective? I mean they are 90% college students, so they won't make any gains on any routine because their eating habits are shit, but still. I unironically have better ass and legs then them and I do nothing but squats and diddy variations and running. What's the point of this shit?

This

It's the best glute isolation exercize you can do. Personally i add it as assistance and it boosted every single hip hinge movement by like 10-15 kilos in two weeks

>It's the best glute isolation exercize you can do

Spoken like the clueless thot you are.

Its not a meme if you treat it like you would squats and go heavy with good form

>With correct form most of the load is on your glutes
>Doesnt count as isolation

>best

Go away, thot for brains.

>i'm not a faggot, I'm a man
>cares about what people think
Mmmmmmhhhhh.

useless
just squat and deadlift
women and fags do those for attention

kek

I do them at home. Dont want people to see me using a pad for my hip processes

lmaoing at all the hank hill glutelets itt afraid of an exercise because it threatens their virility

even with foam between the bar?

>useless
>every athlete does it
ok retard

>I'm a man, I don't care what other people say, sucking cock doesn't make me gay
okay, retard.

>do hip thrusts
>no one cares because everyone is minding thier own business

OP, you need to listen to this man.

>no one cares because everyone is minding thier own business

this lol

Not him, but yes. Maybe I need a different foam or something (I have some homemade stuff).

Its unironically a great accessory lift for sumo dl

TURBO cope
kys fag

This exercise fucks me in the best way possible in my glutes and hams. No idea why you would never add this to your routine

And what would you do for isolation on the glutes? I mean, you must know which one is the best for glute activation.

Nothing works medial glutes like hip thrusts. Do them and they'll do wonders for your squat and health.
Also, if you don't have glutes of steel some faggot can rape you, you want to protect your anus user, don't you?

The Rock does them all the time

Nigga if this shit fucks up my sperm I'm staying the fuck away

I do hip thrusts on every leg day. I won't go super heavy. Just 1pl8 and try to hit some good volume.

I haven't noticed a big difference in my other lifts, my diddly is still progressing at the same rate but I have noticed that my ass looks way less flat in the mirror. And my gf complimented me on my ass for the first time ever.

So I'd say they're worth it.

fpbp

if you things this is a gay workout youre a fag

Just say no homo before every thrust. Make sure that everyone that can see you hear you clearly though. You dont want to make that mistake trust me.

I feel like this exercise can counteract some of the bad effects sitting has. Am I wrong?
What does sitting do to one's ass and hamstrings?

Attached: man-working-sitting-in-desk-computer-work-space-vector-15621370.jpg (893x1080, 100K)

It's perfect for fixing ATP.

Sitting disengages glutes/hams and core. While at the same time tightening lower back and hip flexors. This is ATP.

Hip thrusts strengthen hams/glutes and core and you can do quad stretches and weighted dead hangs to fix tight hip flexors and lower back compression/tightness

Attached: 1552467165847.jpg (1440x900, 564K)

Don't forget to wink.

Attached: goat rut.gif (294x233, 673K)

Is pic related a good replacement or nah?
We have it at my gym.

Attached: 4923472.jpg (703x600, 122K)

holy shit I'm jelly

spbp

I've seen someone do hip thrusts in the leg extension machine. It was hilarious.

A lot of gym thots do them at my gym. Some nice sights desu.

Can I do them on the floor if I'm a skinny dude? Like, 29 inch waist/70 kg/1.80m

I seriously need to work my glutes because of my lower back

Homemade foam? Are you a chemist or something?

23rd post best post

Yes, it's called a glute bridge.

Really fucking embarrassing, guys. You call this a fitness board?

youtube.com/watch?v=_54lPHHQ6cQ

Yeah I'm sure this is gay

I used to do them, but according to the intense soreness in my ass and hamstrings, reverse lunges are better.

Girls like butts. It's one of those things most girls hide.

Because it's the same movement girls make while you take off their panties on the bed.

>*hurts back for the second time this month because of bitch-made glutes

Attached: 1523257418830.gif (240x228, 858K)

>tfw no zyzz-chan GF
When shall the nukes rain?

I do these and I have a decently nice ass.

I can't do more than 3pl8 though, it hurts my pelvis too much.

What do?

Post ass. Use a thicker pad.

I can go 600 on these but for days afterwards my hips, especially above my dick hurt to touch. This is with a pussy pad and a soft mat as well. But it's an awesome accessory got to a 475 deadlift in 8 months of training. You do get looks from people but the ones that judge you definitely lift less that you. You also have a huge ass that can Mogg the thots in your gym.

Unironically giving a fuck deviates from the standard better men than you have already set. You know this is not a bullshit exercise, you know that the glute gains are incredible. *if* someone is staring at you and *if* your aesthetics aren't shit it means that these "people" are
>mirin
>or jelly
There is no 3rd position, no Duginpill can be applied. Fucking do them if you feel the need and start patroling thots and gains thieves indescriminately if necessary.

Attached: untitled.png (236x600, 261K)

rdlfitness.com/avoid-the-hip-thrust/

Jow Forums BTFO

Cause I already have a big ass for a dude

You mean "the missionary position" exercise?

I thrust almost 4, it's really easy to push weight once you develop proper form

Attached: 1553088289545.jpg (882x624, 72K)

>It is an isolation exercise that matches no function
Unless you're a chubby chaser

How do you do em without hurting your pubis?
And im not talking about in the moment pain, im talking about bruises the next day

I tried doing these when I started and I looked like even more of a bellend than I usually do, and that's saying something.

>articles entitled “avoid [literally everything]”
Trash

i have a 290kg DL but only 215kg squat, since I am quite tall and long limbed (193cm) I discovered that I have weak glutes and compensate with my strong back. I just started doing them once per week as assistance with a lot of volume 5x12 4pl and I think it' s helping with my squat. Have not tested a max yet since then but I am already feeling stronger at lockout (weak point) and better leg activation.

You manlets have it easy with your short limbs

a lot of padding

anyone have tips to stop the bench from sliding while doing these? am I doing it wrong if that happens?

Attached: 0823522342.jpg (228x221, 7K)

load the bench with plates

Ahahahhaha are you referring to that picture of the black guy doing hip thrusts and by that taking up like 20 square feet, 2 benches, and 15 plates?

Is it an ok ass? It used to be pretty fat, then I started lifting and it became flat. Now it's made of muscle.

Attached: IMG_20190320_155039.jpg (4608x3456, 2.91M)

Attached: 1552962250826.jpg (840x1033, 91K)

Alert gembro

bruh

where is your hair

Remember to grin your teeth rapefully while you do it.

Attached: welf.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>Is a good ass only for thots and fags?
yes

I'm Asian. I'm not that hairy. Only my asshole and pubes.

>he doesnt do 60 minutes of hip thrusts

Attached: firefox_2019-03-20_15-35-38.png (732x96, 3K)

People laugh at my roommate and me when we do neck exercises. Anybody staring at you is never gonna make it

Damn dude I zoomed in 200% on man ass to confirm he doesn't have hair...

no homo though

what's with these "guys" of today who can't embrace being SEXY?

Attached: 20190320_185136.jpg (584x495, 173K)

Gembro?

why am i seeing dudes do this shit
cut it out faggots

I wish I was as thicc as that SS memebrapper

hiiiiii fat fuck! :D