What happens if i do SS without drinking milk and just eat like a normal bulk?

What happens if i do SS without drinking milk and just eat like a normal bulk?

Attached: 294050EB-2E79-4E36-B2D0-C9A4DF2FCAAB.png (1024x904, 339K)

you die

u gona die bro
i know ur 2 hard head to listen to me so rip bro

Get back in your containment thread.

Rippletit is gonna break into ur house while u are asleep and finger your skelly asshole to prepare you for a GOMAD enema

Attached: FFFAB6B0-2652-4CF5-91F6-C09256B5F2E1.jpg (685x864, 84K)

negative gains

you die

Attached: watthefugg.png (211x246, 11K)

In all seriousness, the surge in test from starting lifting has to be balanced out with something slightly estrogenic otherwise your estrogen levels will crash and cause the typical gyno and other unwanted side effects. Milk is estrogenic and has okay macros so it's a win win

That’s what almost everyone except total skellybois do, user.

98%chance you die
2%chance you don't survive

I did SS while eating at a deficit
I'm currently in the milk mines, toiling away in repentance for my crimes

>What happens if i do SS without drinking milk and just eat like a normal bulk?
you'll make good progress before plateauing. you'll put on less mass and plateau earlier than someone who drank the milk, but otherwise the process is exactly the same.

Thats what i kind of guessed.
SS looks like a solid starter program, its just the GOMAD part that gives people bitchtits and guts

GOMAD doesn't give you bitchtits, that's a hormonal problem. it doesn't give you a big gut either unless you do it wrong. the proper way to do GOMAD is to start as an underweight guy in his teens/early 20s, drink a lot of milk in the beginning when your potential for growth is the biggest and then slowly taper down the milk as you reach a normal weight until you reach a normal surplus. if you got a big gut you did it wrong. if you got fat you did it wrong.

to add to that, if you're not underweight when you start then you're not supposed to do GOMAD.

Do you suffer from mental deficiency?

GOMAD is just a easy and cheap rule of thumb for bulking without getting in the process of counting calories

>in all seriousness
As a medfag this is the most retarded thing Ive read. How much do you think it raises test you idiot

Okay say i am a skellyboy.
My maintenance is like 3000 calories a day, for a normal bulking phase i would eat somewhere in the range of 3500 to put on decent muscle and a bit of fat, wich i need.
If i were to eat my maintenance AND drink a gallon of milk, i would be getting in 5000-6000 calories a day, thats a bit excessive dont you think?