Whey Shill Thread

Attached: chad_protein.png (1366x681, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> myprotein
> anyone can buy it

5kg of unflavoured whey (flavours are for pussies and take up room for protein) usually available for around £40 depending on offers.

Buy my own tub because I only need one.

Spend all that money I saved on cheap creatine and BCAAs and make blends to suit me.

Order at 20:30 and it's delivered 10:00 the next day.

Why would anyone not use my protein?

This. Only buy whey protein from Europe

Attached: ProteinPowder_Infographic0111.jpg (1083x2054, 982K)

Gold Standard is based, but admittedly not redpilled

Well that is what I needed to see.

Myprotein is complete shit. The flavour I had tasted shit but that's bound to happen with their millions of flavours. The real problem was that it was clumpy as fuck. You could tell it was garbage quality.

[citation needed]

My unflavoured is as light and fluffy as fresh fallen snow. Buying flavoured is your problem.

>The thad 10lb nitrotech whey sack

I only sampled a friend's bag because he bought 5kg and regretted it. Literally gave it away. Bulk nutrients is better for cheap protein.

Myprotein has the same amount of claimed to measured protein as ON. If you want to waste your money buy fat tubs from some zoomer in a store.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0

Frogtech.jpg

>powder for lifting
i will never understand this

>american pure whey
>claimed 87.88 %
>measured 0.55 %

How can shit like this happen in a first world country? Holy fuck americans are fucking retarded

>american
>first world

>"So you are saying you ingest protein powder on a daily basis ? Do you have some problems with your kidney already ?"

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 10K)

20kg bag of unflavoured, divvied into smaller containers to keep better.
About £7 a kilo

xtraze whey is the best, chocolate tastes fucking amazing, literally like ice coffee. Not sure if you can get it outside of Germany and it's a bit expensive, though.

Attached: vitamaze-xtraze-whey-protein-powder-1000g-chocolate.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Americans hate regulation but don't realize some of it is necessary to protect them as consumers

Attached: future_whey.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>Not just eating 3 lbs of chicken daily
Plebs

unironically, should I buy ON whey ? WHat do you guys think about Foodspring whey ?
Amazon has a nice deal in my country for both and i'm running low

Do that and you will start shitting EGGS

Supplements and powders aren't regulated in Europe you mong

>2007+12
>more than a decade than our zyzz and savior passed
>more than a year after our Piano left us
>still supplementing protein powders
>thinking it’ll help you get big
>not just eating more REAL FOOD (tm)

C’MON

Attached: EE2C7BB0-F5D8-40FD-BC7B-E3CFBAE5A7F3.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Depends where in Europe you fucking retard
Stop comparing a country to a continent, and next time, take care before projecting this hard by using stupid terms like "mong"

This + the fact I went from 2,3,4 to 3,4,5 without a scoop of powder = the Jews are at it again

Ok retard. The UK (where I am) doesn't regulate supplements

>UK
>Europe

Lel

consider the following:

For 9 more days
H A P P E N I N G

Who has time to cook 21 pounds of chicken a week?

WheyTech tasts great, best i've ever had.

Attached: protinsssssss.png (600x600, 228K)

Can anyone ITT believe the faggots fighting here ACTUALLY take protein supplements instead of just eating more real food?

I guess most Jow Forumsizens really are just twinks trying to stay small and cute for their daddies.

I think scitec is one of the best, kinda expensive but not anything out of the world if you get them on sales

Some of us have jobs and dont have time to cook 30 lbs of chicken a week.

My only option because i'm lactose intolerant.

Attached: 1552915821292.png (500x427, 248K)

I didn't know there was lactose-free whey, been using pea protein which tastes like shit so will check this out

Attached: he5k9o5v8ec01.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Should I take thhese supliments? I don't I can afford it.

I'm qujityting my handle of whiskey +3 beers a day and want it all.

if the EU does then the UK does retard
90% of UK regulation will stay exactly the same when we leave. why would they rewrite the book?

Just got 2kg of vanilla whey isolate the other day, based unidays gets me 35% off all orders

I got a 5lb tub of ON for 50$ on amazon. That's 22$/kg, not that I speak european

If you actually go to the site you'd see that the gold standard whey scored the highest but i imagine reading isnt in your skillset.

How is fart powder still a thing? Its like being back in 2012. Jeez for the price of that optimum whey garbage you could buy a lot of good fish.

You can cook 30 lbs of chicken in like 2 and a half hours.

Kek

Enjoy your mercury poisoning

Any third worldie try promatrix7

here's my input

Attached: 1553073251701.png (1366x1296, 576K)

Unfortunately clean label project won't release the actual numbers. They'll give star ratings, good luck interpreting those.

I’m using Ryse atm just because I’ve used ON for years and wanted to experiment. It’s ok

>BCAAs
really user? why you buy that scam?

>your daily reminder that raw whey protein costs around $5/kg
>your daily reminder that 99% of the snake oil fitness industry biggest brands will dillute the product with inferior quality protein blends or plain amino spiking to fraud nitrogen tests
>your daily reminder you're roughly paying 4-6 times more for an inferior quality product in a nice packaging with a good taste

just buy raw whey straight from the dairy farm faggots. at least then you'll know what you're putting inside your body

see pic related? companies like myprotein and ON just buy those (ON actually owns Glanbia Nutritionals which produces whey so it's different in their case but still overpriced nonetheless) bags in the tonnes and bottle them, they don't even have their own facilities, they outsource the process. it's almost like a massive drop shipping industry

forgot pic

also, let me add that 99% of the top whey brands buy their products from china (alibaba etc)

good luck with your kidney goals of 2019

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

Attached: Lisa 26.11.10 002.jpg (3072x2304, 700K)

>the casein gigachad

Attached: gun.jpg (600x900, 60K)

I stopped consuming protein shakes for 2 months and the gains have clearly gone down.

Europe =/= EU
The UK is a country residing on the British Isles which are considered a part of the geographic location of Europe. You wouldn't scoff at someone saying Switzerland is in Europe despite not being an EU member.

Is milk that's a little bit sour ok to for shakes? Its not completely unpalatable or spoiled but its a little bit off. Will this wreck my stomach or will it be fine for another day or two?

Just fucking buy new milk or use water wtf

There's no such thing as "a little bit sour" you fucking mong. There is only sour and not sour. If it's sour it needs binning.

underated af

Are you literally this thick?

yes

Were do you get it? Do they do delivery?

Where can I get some in Europe?

Not powder but they just released these at Costco CA and they taste great. Similar to quest but better texture and taste.

Attached: imageService.jpeg.jpg (680x680, 61K)

>The UK is not in Europe
???

yet most lines from this brand scored the worst.