My chest is huge but it has more volume on the bottom? How do I get more volume on the top? Or is it just fat? I am FtM

My chest is huge but it has more volume on the bottom? How do I get more volume on the top? Or is it just fat? I am FtM

Attached: pec_workout_guy.gif (268x350, 2.62M)

Get implants

incline bench

incline bench
decline pushups

Post pic

Imagine if you were playing golf with that guy and his dick went in your mouth

hahah that would be so weird
what if you just started sucking on it then he came? haha

Yeah haha and then you made out and snowballed his cum beteeen your mouths all while on the golf course. Haha really weird right guys?

Incline bench, OHP, get even more breast reduction surgery.
Post body, post before pic, post clit

i dont want implants

people here said incline bench is a meme and normal bench is enough

it clearly isn't is it you fucking idiot why did you even come here for fucking advice on something that isn't working and then tell us that it should be working when we tell you different? it can't be that you just wanted some attention about the fact you are a tranny because attention is the reason you did it in the first place and then you quickly realised you had to shove it down everyone's throat and post it on the internet to continue getting the attention that you need, can it? go mutilate yourself and then sudoku

>incline bench is a meme

Attached: 1537728154482.png (128x125, 31K)

Also dips

tldr

guys said normal bench is enough, incline bench isnt neccessary in most cases

noted

Normal bench is frequently attacked by coaches and BBers as not a great chest mass builder. This is especially true if you do it powerlifter style, arching, driving feet in, and trying to lift as much as possible using momentum.

DBs get more chest activation, cable flies get more time under tension, dips let you hit them with the most weight.

I benched for years and finally got a good chest doing weighted dips, incline neutral grip DB press, and then cable flies or pull over for pump.

Hi,

I can bench lmao3plaetz.jpeg and want to clarify the memes vs the shit.

If you are going for overall fitness and strength, flat bench is plenty.

If you have extraordinarily high test (unlikely) and want to change how your pecs look (almost impossible), then doing incline bench at a small angle (30° up from flat) with your lumbar flat on the bench might help your mid pecs grow.

If you OHP properly, with elbows out at 45° instead of all the way out like snap city citizens, this should hit the uppermost part of the pec near the shoulder.

What matters, though, is that, unless you’re on gear, it’ll take years to make a significant difference.

I would recommend getting your OHP form down so you have another heavy lift hitting your pecs without stifling your bench as it should be clear that your strength determines the potential of your size.

If you’re natty, do sets of 5 or less and then ADD SETS when you want to increase muscle size. You need maximum muscle recruitment to grow which only happens on high intensity(heavy weight) sets.

All the memesters in the fitness community are trying to make money or are on gear. Essentially, You can’t trust anyone.

On top of my bench I have a lmao4plate skwat and lmfao5plaet deadlift for your reference.

Just keep lifting heavy, eating at a surplus and adding sets until you’re where you want to be. It’s not hard, it’s just a lot of fucking work.

thanks guys, alright a moderator can close this thread now. my answer has been asked by you guys

Attached: 25009894_2013114278932444_7708754216512126976_n.jpg (1080x1001, 100K)

kek, you did read it though didn't you. internet comments the closest thing you get to validation cos no one wants to associate with you in real life

It is over.

if you have big lower pecs you either have gyno or high bodyfat, incline is a meme

>most cases
I'm gonna guess you're far from most cases

You are a freak of nature

no i really didnt. and now i also only read the first sentence

and what about it sweetie

yea i think its high body fat right now