Hey /fit

hey /fit
so I wanna donate blood this Friday
I'm in a perfect healthy condition, I exercise, eat healthy and get all the vitamins. I have no sickness or infection, no piercings or tattoos. I weight 56kgs and i'm 18 years old. My only concern is that I'm a refular cannabis user and i smoke 0.40 grams a day or less. Cannabis is illegal in my country and so is every other drug. I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol. My question is wether they will deny my donation? Is there testing for THC in blood donations? Will it screw me over if they find it and contact the police or something?

Attached: 186905.jpg (283x300, 10K)

>I weight 56kgs

oh no nonononononono

Im a girl though

Listen here OP. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, OP.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

yes sir I'm heartbroken

>wanting to donate as a druggie
brainlet detected

i smoke it because I have mental issues, it's not even a drug

Listen here OP. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, OP.

Attached: 1551762843726.jpg (467x599, 69K)

so helpful guys

>it's not even a drug
spoken like a true addict

they dont blood test for cannabis in the USA when you donate blood. also if you abstain for like 3-5 days prior it shouldn't be in your blood anyway the metabolites are detected in urine for weeks or months which is probably what you're thinking about by asking this.

also smoking weed for mental issues doesn't help, it's going to make it worse for you in the long run.

What does ur vagina smell like

it has helped me a lot, I got prescriptions but they don't stop it, the only time I feel at peace is when i smoke just a little bit

Based copypasta poster

Attached: 1551912478858.png (700x3287, 331K)

why would you donate blood if you're that underweight. also you cant smoke anything a few hours before donating blood because the tar is in your blood at that point

I'm not underweight I'm 5'4" tall
like a lasagna fresh out of the oven

Attached: mfwprincess.png (221x228, 11K)

Attached: BxnERbOOmX-7.png (300x250, 8K)

>I'm 5'4" tall

manlets, when will they learn

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

redpill me on blood donation Jow Forums. I workout fullbody Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Will donating blood hinder my progress? If not what day is the best day to donate?

yes please /fit I'm just a silly little girl... I will show you my tits

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, OP.

Attached: 1551759846891.jpg (890x892, 187K)