How much protein per day do you need when cutting? This summer is gonna be my summer, im gonna make it this year...

How much protein per day do you need when cutting? This summer is gonna be my summer, im gonna make it this year, i have bulked and worked out for about 10 months.
So yeah how much protein do you need per day to look good naked?

Attached: 1552885027443.jpg (1206x880, 295K)

green

Eat 1800kcal per day food that contains high amount of protein. Also lift 4-6 times a week. Don't overthink it.

Attached: zyzz-routine.jpg (332x197, 20K)

How do i stop overthinking? Is 4-6 days a week superior to 3 days a week fullbody?

Attached: ff6c783aa728a8ad02b9599e4aada749-2848.jpg (467x700, 50K)

Bump, going to gym.

Bump done in gym

Sure.

At the VERY least 1.6g, probably 2.2g/kg BODYWEIGHT (inb4 some faggot says NO "lean body mass" as though that's more than some rounding error, and also experiments are generally giving figures based on bodyweight except in fatties). There's a few experiments suggesting 3.3g/kg+ can yield superior body composition, but as there hasn't been as much work done in that area I can't be certain.

In the end we're assuming you're a big smart boy who can identify lean sources of protein, so whether you need 200 or 300g of protein you'll just eat the appropriate foods. You can get, say, 100g of protein at under 500 cals or so.

Throw in some broccoli and that means your protein intake won't exceed your calorie target.

Attached: 1545236444316.webm (1080x1920, 1.07M)

i dunno, how much protein is a piece of meat? like your average piece of meat that you eat at a normal dinner on a normal day?

This picture is legitimately one of my worst fears. Finally getting a gf and then being mocked for my lack of experience.

I'm 24 this year, gonna graduate as khhv never had a gf.

Attached: 1552370376125.jpg (640x640, 91K)

tfw almost 25
hold me brehs

>21 in three months
>still KV

help

i want to have sex with this anime woman inseminated i woke up 12 minutes ago

I think cocoon mode is our best bet brehs. Finish education, get a job, get fit. Focus on getting this shit done and our sexual market value goes up.

Attached: 1546246141210.png (680x680, 103K)

I need to see faces, I don't believe you're in that position for anything other than your own actions

to get a girlfriend you need to have a personality and hobbies beyond vidya, gymming and shit.

I completely accept it's my own doing hence.

I disagree, get out there and start talking to women, people, clubs, et cetera. Don't postpone what needs to be done.

pot smoking carefree carless living in mommies room magnitate more poon than you.

why the fuck would i waste what remains of my youth on some gay job when the money i earn doesnt even guarantee me a gf?

What needs to be done is to become self-reliant. What decent woman is going to want a jacked faggot with no career prospects?

>What decent woman is going to want a jacked faggot with no career prospects?
a woman will put up with anything as long as you're hot enough

Not sure I want that kind of women then, maybe I should just hire hookers when I want to fuck I guess.

if you aren't willing to break a hoe like she's a wild horse you're never gonna make it. enjoy your "family values" post-wall obese single mother gf

You seem to have a particularly jaded perception of women. Are you honestly telling me that literally all women are turbosluts who only settle down post-wall?

not him, but yes

>Are you honestly telling me that literally all women are turbosluts who only settle down post-wall?
Yeah unless you're willing to take a high-effort flirt, put up with all her shit tests, and make her yours. Any girl who will quietly settle down with you isn't shit.

Sadly that’s how it is in the post social media age, and it’s gonna get worse until all ugly fucks are culled from the gene pool

Pic related
This girl is dating a black guy who calls himself Dalla billz and he makes like 12 an hour at a call center

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-195205_Facebook.jpg (1408x1905, 796K)

Between 135 and 185 grams on an 1880 cal limit. It's not easy but I can manage.

Bump

These are some serious blackpills brehs. I'm gonna need to think this over, maybe I need to actually experience dating to understand this.

Attached: 1536471418695.jpg (1916x1128, 748K)