What is your current 6 month goal, and what is your specific plan to reach it?

What is your current 6 month goal, and what is your specific plan to reach it?

Reminder: 6 months is all it takes to completely turn your life around.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-20-06-12-13.png (1324x1242, 179K)

I want to shit my pants

I will put my pants on and take a turdly poo poo

>manage anxiety and depression through councelling, doctors n maybe trying anti depressents
>be competent enough at job to feel confident I can find work in the future
>Save atleast 10k before leaving, already at 8
>feel confident enough in ability to defend myself by consistently doing mma
>adapt routine to be fitted and stronger
>quit job and rent house
>feel confident and happy enough to travel alone
>travel with gf, (but not feel reliant on her from steo above) for few months
>visit mum working in korea
>see a world cup game in japan
>Change careers

Attached: images(6).jpg (258x196, 8K)

Too vauge, won't make it.

Define consistently doing mma. What silks do you need to master? What is "doing mma"? Practice? Lessons? Matches?

What would make you "feel competent" at work? What do you need to learn or perform succesfully?

How are you going to do all of this while traveling for a few months and by yourself after you feel "confident" enough?

Eat healthy, workout. Get good aesthetics and fitness.

I'm 20 and when I was 19 I decided that each year would be extremely focused in one are of myself. This year is fitness, next year will be music, the following work...

2 goals:

1. to get over this breakup that just happened last night and nail a few cuties
2. to finally hit the 315 deadlift (yes I'm weak fuck you)

Attached: D2Elvi9U0AERSt-.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

How are you going to nail cuties? Where are you going to meet them? When are you going to meet them? What logistical challenges are you? Why will they like you? How many is a few?

How often are you going to deadlift?

>pay off as much of my debt as possible while still saving up money
>keep getting stronger

ohhh booo hoooo WAAAAAHHH I IM NOT GETTTING BY DICK WET IN A MONTH BOO HOO WHAT AN INJUSTICE WHHHH THIS CRUEL WORLD I CAN'T WAIT A MONTH JUST TO GET ANOTHER WET PUSSYHOLE TO FILL BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW GUYS THAT HAD GFS ARE STATISTICALLY MORE LIKELY TO GET A NOTHER GF AS SOON AS THEY LOSE THEY'RE PREVIOUS GF.

God damnit i hate these evil normie faggots.

How much do you owe? Have you mathematically defined "as possible"? Do you roughly know your expenses on a monthly basis? Have you identified costs you can cut? How often are you going to make payments?

Eat at deficit and lower body fat. Then eat more and gain muscle. Repeat.

>How are you going to nail cuties? Where are you going to meet them? When are you going to meet them? What logistical challenges are you? Why will they like you? How many is a few?
Tinder. No logistical challenges. They will like me because I'm white and handsome and ripped and funny and smart. 3 cuties is enough.
>How often are you going to deadlift?
Twice a week with supporting lifts throughout the rest of the week

ok buddy back to Jow Forums

t. fat musician

> and nail a few cuties
I didn't even saw that first time i skimmed at your post.

What do you mean nail a few cuties? how? How are you gonna accomplish this without looking like a creep? My dude fuck you and people like you.

There's something off in normies brain, they're relentless at trying to score pussy and play some kind of 4d cloack and dagger chess game to accomplish these goals. FUCK NORMIES THEY'RE FUCKING EVIL.

ohh and yeah I deadlift more than that for reps and I don't "nail cuties" or have or have had a gf.

>having sex is evil

Lmao

I'm so afraid to face my life, I even open threads like this in a side tab and don't read them. Years ago I was studying to be a doctor, now I don't even want to leave my house what the hell man.

> Tinder. No logistical challenges. They will like me because I'm white and handsome and ripped and funny and smart. 3 cuties is enough.
My dude ur a creep. Might as well be a pajeet romeo dailing. Your just some spooky skelly who clinged on to a girl out of luck, i bet you're gonna be in for a rude awakening in this tinder bs and figure out that the ratio of men and women in dating apps are like 1:5, and the ratio of men and women willing to actually fuck is 1:20. And you think you're gonna "nail a cutie"?

Anthony bourdain yourself my creepy friend.

Keep depression and anxiety at bay. Everything else is a byproduct.

never said that, i said the means men have to go through to play sex is evil, because it's basically a social game of cloak and dagger.

> Getting into med school in my country
> becoming closer with the girl I'm seeing
> become better at studying for long blocks

Travelling is later in the year after I quit work in 6 months time.

I need to practice MMA in short bursts, i.e. I aimed for six weeks and did 4, so I'll set my goal in 4week/month bursts and then have a couple slow weeks. To feel competent I want to be the best in my gym. Although being an mma gym, we dont promote mma fighters so not an unachievable goal.

Conquor my anxiety and depression to feel self reliant and confident; do councelling, maybe a course of anti depressents, work through my cbt book 10 days to self esteem which I put off for 5 years.
Learn to support and love my gf better and stop being resentful.

Become a 23 year virgin...
With a cute autistic gf.
Also get stronger and better at painting.

I know that feel user, broke it off with my girlfriend of 3.5 years last week and still hurts like a bitch.
I'm gonna work on myself as a person before I get back into dating. Be more social, find a few friends, volunteer more, go to a few bars. I'm just trying to be less of a shut in than when I was with her.