1/2/3/4 which one is the easiest?

Talking about 5reps here.

My ohp got there while I was still benching 1.75 pl8, squatting 2pl8 and DL 3 pl8

Attached: 1552994654408.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Depenss probally mostly on biomechanics

Attached: IMG_20190315_155426.png (589x91, 11K)

Fpbp

T. Deadlifting 5plates for reps benching 2plates for single

Some manlet with short arms will bench 2plate for reps after 2months training but wont deadlift 4plates in a year for single.
1plate ohp seems least leverage reliant

Squat, easy. My squat is somehow stronger than my deadlift. I even switched to sumo hoping to lift more- no, dropped down to barely 2pl8s for 5x5.

1 or 4

im tall though, 2 is probably easiest for most people

I reached 1 first, then 2, then 4 and 3 last. Leglet, they call me.

Same path here, 1 and 2 are down and I'm a lot closer to 4 than to 3.

How's your form, do you place your feet far enough?

For me in order of easiest its:

deadlift
ohp
squat
bench

I squat just over shoulder width, I squat high bar olympic style, maybe that's why it's going so slow.

i have short legs and long arms, my DL is at 3pl8, squat at 2pl8, bench at 1.25pl8, press at 0.75pl8 (with horrible form).
i kind of think i'll reach DL first, since i think it's the most fun, and i really need to deload on press because my form is fucking ass.

who is this whore?

No clue I just saved her from another thread

Is a pl8 20kg or 25kg

20kg.

1pl8 ohp is easiest for 5 reps. Got that before I even squatted 3pl8s for a single.
Then it's either 3pl8 squat or a 2pl8 bench, got them to 5 reps at the same time.

4pl8 diddlys for 5 reps are last, mostly because repping out competition diddlys is as retarded as repping out competition clean and jerks

Attached: What an actual plate looks like.jpg (600x600, 172K)

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

> 185 bench for 5
> 340 squat for 5
> 365 deadlift for 5
> 125 OHP for 5

You're so weak you shouldn't even give your opinion on this. There's no excuse for dropping to 2pl8 even on sumo.

Angie varona

I've been lifting for 3 months, I think it's fine.

I'd rather work on my form with lower weight and more reps than jump into heavy weights with bad form. Conventional deadlift stalled at 140kg, I don't know why.

hips
tits
face
waist
bobs
vegana

mmm

Attached: depositphotos_99907830.jpg (450x308, 28K)

Same. But my bench is weaker and my squat is better.

I don't even bench anymore really, except as an accessory. I use a fairly close grip and a pad on the bar (to shorten the range of motion) because anything else hurts my shoulders.

For me easiest to hardest is
OHP
Bench
Squat
Dead
I have to take it a bit easier on the lower body lifts because I've has a hernia repair and it hurts if i go too high on volume especially

Attached: ( . ) ).(.jpg (640x312, 30K)

Currently at 1/2.25/1/2
I failed symmetric strength

What's wrong with your legs?

For me it was 1 3 2 4 in terms of ease

Then it was 3 4 2 5

In terms of ease

Deadlift > Bench > OHP > Squat

I never trained them due to dislocated L4/L5 vertebrae

I have long ass arms, I could DL 3 plate in a month.

I still can't got the fucking life of me get to 2 plate bench after 6 months.

I feel like 1/2/3/4 achieved meme status because it's a catchy phrase and rolls nice, but I don't see a well balanced physique doing 3/4 plates for squats and deadlifts while ONLY working with 1/2 for ohp and bench. It's just me, but that's a powerlifter's goal/physique.

For me it's the bench press
I work with just over 2 plates bench while my squat is at 112.5 kg, deadlift is at 150kg and OHP stays at juuuust under 60kg. OHP is probably the next one to advance, I just don't see adding 30 more kg to my deadlift or almost 30 more kg to the squat in order to hit a complete 1/2/3/4.

Attached: 1551806699828.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

OHP puts more strain on my back than deads or squats

I got squat and press on the same day. Then like a month later I got DL. Still working on bench.

Is it possible to reach 1/2/3/4 in a volume routine? 10 reps * 4 sets. How much will it take me?

It never bothered me much, but deadlifts are like taking a knife in the ass if i load around 255lbs. Only went up to that weight for about 2 months, moved back to 135 because it’s comfy, so I just do 5 sets of 12.

She aged quite terribly desu. I guess that's what happens when you looked mature as a teenager.

Attached: Im-a-professional-dog-photographer-58bf6868ce09b__880.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Name?

Unless she is like 15, she aged quite well tf you on about?

was bench for me

This bitch is famous in Miami. Went to school next to her and worked out at the same LA fitness as her

Yeah 1 pl8 OHP with 3 pl8 squat is wacky, but I feel like everything else is more or less in line.

He's just a salty incel.

squat was easiest to achieve, but now that I can 1rep 2/3/4/5 I feel that bench 2pl8 for reps is very easy while the rest still require a good amount of concentration and effort

Hey dudes I didn’t want to make a separate thread for this, but when I squat I get this weird “pain” kind of stretching feeling in my right leg by my groin area, pic related (with chick to get anons attention). Anyone else experienced anything similar? It’s like just to the right of my nuts kind of area, I have no idea what the problem is or if I should worry about it

Attached: BDAD838A-FE05-4625-8BBE-09D8C8C2D1B6.jpg (1122x1686, 368K)

If this is a significant pain, do the steps I list. If it is just a mild feeling and it doesn't feel like something is wrong, do stretches and nut/pussy up.

1) If the pain lasts into the next day, take a break from squats until that pain goes away.

2) Experiment with stance width and foot angle, to see if there is a setup that prevents that pain for you.

3) Take a video of a set of squats at work weight, post it to somewhere for a form check. I recommend the r/weightroom daily thread.

4) If all else fails and the pain persists, here is how I fixed some pain I was getting from squats. I took 3 weeks out of my normal programming and instead of 3 sets of 5 reps heavy squats, I did 10 sets of 10 reps lighter squats. It sucks and it's basically cardio, but it can help you dial in your form, and also provide opportunity for strengthening some of the weaker smaller muscles that are recruited in squats, without the heavy load that might be too much for you to handle with your bad form or sprained tendon or injured muscle or whatever you may have going on.

Attached: Gilets-jaunes-seins-nus-des-femmes-deguisees-en-Marianne-font-face-aux-CRS-a-Paris.jpg (1280x640, 214K)

Thanks dude, it’s definitely a tendon thing, I guess it’s just tighter than the other one for some reason. I usually do a 4x5 day and a 4x10 day every week, so who knows. What’s going on in that pic?

Order of what I achieved first: (at least 1 rep)

OHP
Bench press
Deadlift
Squat

186cm, 92kg

For me since I got ape limbs and a tiny torso squatting basically is a good morning for me. Hence my order of lifts.
OHP 135
Deadlift 405
Bench 225
Squat 315

Some protest in France, I don't remember. gl with your squats. I do recommend you post a form check, because pain doesn't come from nowhere. It's almost certainly because of a form problem.

On a related note. Remember how scandalous it was when Angie Varona's "revealing" lingerie pics leaked on the internet? She went on a whole publicity tour on tv and shit crying. Now she and countless thots post even more revealing pics on insta on their own will.

Attached: angie-verona-3.jpg (407x700, 59K)