What's Jow Forums's recommended breakfast for those starting out?

What's Jow Forums's recommended breakfast for those starting out?

Attached: breakfast_breakfast-classics_big-two-do-breakfast.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Are you losing weight or skelly-mode trying to gain weight? Nothing for former, brotein shake with fruit and berries for latter. And try to not shit yourself on leg day.

Losing rip

>And try to not shit yourself on leg day.
Is this really a thing ?
You guys don't have a working sphincter or is it because your ass is getting rekt every night ?

Don't eat till 5 PM. Maybe a brotein shake after a workout if you workout in the morning, but just water+whey.

>falling for the breakfast meme

not gonna make it

The best breakfast includes oatmeal, a fried egg, a slice of Daves Killer Bread, a brotein shake, a can of delicious sardines, and water. Pic related is what I had this morning.

Attached: B5E03D7B-7913-4C8F-BE0B-6A2D6F24C3E9.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

>oatmeal
Yeah, tell the fat fuck trying to lose weight to start his day with carbs, what could go wrong.

If you’re actually really fat, then just do protein shake in the morning, after a workout if you do one, and a big meal at night. If you’re actively losing weight, don’t expect to put any muscle on or to perform well in the gym.

If you’re just doing a cut, I recommend egg whites, turkey bacon, an orange or banana, and maybe a bagel or something for carbs. If you’re cutting, you need to eat a shit ton of protein and eat like 500 cals under maintenance.

Bulking?

Just fucking load up on food. You’re not going to clean bulk, so just eat a lot of pasta.

I like 5 eggs scrambled with hot sauce, a cup of full fat cottage cheese with a dribble of maple syrup, a banana, and 2 cups of orange juice blended with a whole avocado and a tablespoon of maca.

>he thinks carbs are bad

Attached: ratatouille.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

EGG WHITES

Pasteurised cheese, sugar
Tomato sauce, sugar
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate

For a fat fuck? Yeah they are.

this pancake recipe I have been making for breakfast every morning the past 3 weeks

1cup low-fat cottage cheese
4large eggs
40g old-fashioned oats
optional: scoop of whey

blend, pour in a non-stick pan at medium-high heat, and eat. this makes about 3 large pancakes

also, use Cary's low-calorie syrup, shit tastes awesome and is only 15 cals per serving

>nothing
If you're cutting

6 eggs with 6 jalapeno peppers. If you can be a little responsible then a couple servings of cheese too.

>eating breakfast

Attached: 1495219197095.jpg (1280x942, 145K)

This is a critical level of transcension- everything that's been memed to you is less important than you think.

You don't necessarily need to eat breakfast.

>Artificially categorizing what you eat at a particular time as part of a particular "meal", with the assumption one should have some number of meals

Personally I go with black coffee and three eggs. If I'm bulking I'll add 60g oats+2SCOOPS.

But if you're fat nothing for breakfast is acceptable, if only to transcend the memes that bind you

4 scrambled eggs + salsa
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 scoop

At least that's what I eat.

What are the macros on that