Whats your excuse for not using lions mane...

Whats your excuse for not using lions mane? Anyone that lifts or partakes in a martial arts should be taking it for it's effects which the biggest one, is Cognitive health for better object recognition and recognition memory.

>Could Protect Against Dementia
>>Studies have found that lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines (4).
>>Additionally, animal studies have found that lion’s mane may help protect against Alzheimer’s disease, a degenerative brain disease that causes progressive memory loss.
>>In fact, lion’s mane mushroom and its extracts have been shown to reduce symptoms of memory loss in mice, as well as prevent neuronal damage caused by amyloid-beta plaques, which accumulate in the brain during Alzheimer’s disease
>Helps Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
>>New animal research has found that lion’s mane mushroom extract has anti-inflammatory effects that can reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression in mice
>>Other animal studies have found that lion’s mane extract can also help regenerate brain cells and improve the functioning of the hippocampus, a region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses
>May Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries
>Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract
>Reduces Heart Disease Risk
>Helps Manage Diabetes Symptoms
>Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
>Boosts the Immune System
>Lion’s Mane Improves Heart Health
>Lion’s Mane Protects Against HIV Cell Spreading

youtube.com/watch?v=9E0R18tRV7g

Attached: Lions_mane_mushroom-01_1024x1024.jpg (1024x791, 157K)

>buying in to every food or supplement getting shilled on a podcast
ya fuckin goof.

I do drink 4sigmatic lion's mane tea.

I don't think it's magic, but it does taste good

Lions mane is the only supplement where i actually feel like i have better memory and a clear head. Tried many, it's the only one that works. I use it primarily for BJJ.

My brain just works so much more fluid.

Mushroom supplements are memes pushed by hippies who call themselves Doctor.

Funny because mushrooms have been by used "doctors" of various cultures for thousands of years.

Some mushroom are so psychoactive that they've been classed as illegal narcotics.

>what are magic mushrooms you draft edgy dumbass?

>Funny because mushrooms have been by used "doctors" of various cultures for thousands of years.

Yeah and they also drilled holes in your skull to relieve pressure

We still do you nimrod

When will people learn that just because x happened in rat doesn't mean shit for people. It's just a precursor that it could mean something. So much more testing has to be done to even come close to something conclusive.

That still happens lmao

Treapanning is type of releasing built up blood caused increased pressure in a cavity by extracting through a hole. For some cases they can still do but mostly the best way is suction of the build up material

Ye but like even is the benefits of this mushroom are legit, the "supplement/tea" blend of "super mushrooms" that you buy likely contains the cheapest scraps of dirt & mushroom, processed in some chinese facility from which every "organic" brand is sourced from

Well we're not just trying to let our evil spirits or cure peoples mental problems through it, which I should've mentioned before.

But all that's besides the point, are there any legit human studies involving mushrooms?

what's this lions-meme?

Quackery

They're not available at Tesco and I have no space to grow them.

I think there's research into therapist-guided trips happening now, I'm interested in the results.

Ah it helps me sleep, is good for digestion, helps cancer, removes anxiety and depression, helps my hormones, and gives me a clear head after, if you wanted to shill me some dumb plant cure all why not just go for weed?

What's your recommendation - track down some of the actual mushrooms, extract powder, pills, ?

How long does it take to feel any effects? Right away with the first dose, or do I need to take it twice a day for a month before I start getting any cognitive benefits?

Yea sure, sounds like whole package.
I'm fammiliar with Paul Stamets work but meh. I will stick to creatine only

>How long does it take to feel any effects? Right away with the first dose, or do I need to take it twice a day for a month before I start getting any cognitive benefits?
You're not going to feel any effects, it's not like a research chemical or modafinil. However I used to drink this Reishi mushroom instant coffee from Four Sigmatic and it gave me fucking trails, so who knows.
I used to eat Maitake mushrooms after dinner before bed and they gave me a really bizarre feeling in my mouth and I could feel my blood going through my veins
it's all subjective

I take two 200mg pills a day, will that be enough for the benefits?

What's the best source/brand for lions mane mushroom powder or extract? I usually get supps from Nootropics Depot (for stuff like piracetam, armodafinil, etc.) but Amazon has a few brands that sell powder for literally half the price per ounce, or some hella expensive caps.

Any recommendations from a source that provided noticeable benefits?

stop tryin t change the subject ya daft spastic

u got DESTRYED ahaAHaaha 'doctors used drill holes in peoples skulls'

'aye they still do mate'

'ummm errmmm yeh whatever evil spirits emmm so are there any studies with mushrooms?'

yeur an eembaresment ahahahah idiot

I have tried alot of these, along the most popular ones from staments brand. Wish it would work on me, reading daily makes me feel quicker after a week than taking lions mane for a month ever did.

You forgot about that one mushroom that kinda ensured human survival, penicillin.
This stuff may be as good as people say it is but whenever i see some buzzwords like 'superfood' and shit it makes me doubt its any good at all.

Where can I buy them in Oregon?

That's an aesthetic looking mushroom

Attached: Sweating Solaire.png (1279x708, 1.06M)

I agree with your point but holy fuck get your shit together. That post should be aborted

seems legit. What products from ONNIT.com, O-N-N-I-T.com do you recommend?

Attached: rogan-1-1.jpg (3000x2000, 779K)

What are these "studies" they keep saying

What brand do you use?
Dose?

Nootropics and other drug bullshit is the new religion in a science based society and you are retarded for believing some drug will improve your life at all.

Who here shroom gains?

Attached: IMG_20180503_202850325.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

>may help with
>ONE study from 2010
>according to literally who this has shown to..
>still a development study but we'll list it anyways
every fucking time with you faggots. you always post these shitty images from some bullshit 'natural supplement" implying it will help you stop being a social outcast and become a superman. just grow a pair and go out into the world, make yourself better the way millions of men before you have for fuck sake

this board is fucking exhausting to browse through lately

Attached: 1539936170989.jpg (332x277, 27K)

And now your eyes have been opened

You farm them?

Based drunk anglo

Just go out in the woods and pick some when it warms up. They are easy to ID.