Hot thing bad

hot thing bad

Attached: 1553093496713.jpg (750x902, 317K)

I will double my tea intake

Oh no but I LIVE for hot tea sis

Attached: 68737BCF-56A7-4935-98CE-0484C5039AE0.jpg (389x336, 34K)

Nutrition science is the biggest joke

Doubt
Americans have the highest rates of cancer and don’t drink tea nearly as much as the rest of the world

Well okay, but they also do other crazy shit like get drunk off mouthwash and huff paint in epidemic numbers. Even if hot tea is really all that bad (I'm not convinced), I still don't think it could be as damaging as either of these other two things.

I havent read it but i imagine its purely because its hot, not because it's hot tea. Making your body repair itself more than it needs to leads to increased risk for cancer.
My second concern is that is this doubling of the risk a big deal, or does it take a 0.001% chance and double it to a 0.002% chance?

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544880831121.jpg (315x326, 21K)

Isn't it the same with all hot liquid?

>adhering to all this random life-draining bullshit so you can wageslave five years longer

including hot tea on my diet now

Attached: 1544473191363.jpg (960x769, 65K)

Probably, but gonna go out on a limb here and guess the study only used tea. CNN would also probably be too afraid of Starbucks having their ass if they printed that same clickbait title but with "coffee" instead.

I read it, its hot anything, and its hot anything at 140F which is hot enough to give third degree burns after 5 seconds.
Dont drink boiling water, dont smoke, dont drink excessive alcohol and you'll be fine.

It was actually middle eastern hot tea and coffee since thry take it hotter than anyone else

I see, so it's just CNN being afraid of Starbucks then kek.

>Do thing that's enjoyable
>Turns out it kills you

Every. Fucking. Time

>do absolutely nothing
>still die
yeah I wonder what's up with this

The study was done in GOLESTAN, IRAN. Maybe boiling the heavy metals or whatever the fuck else in the water there does something to ya, huh?

Eggs? Tea? Coffee? What's next, bacon? How long until (((they))) start suggesting we eliminate breakfast entirely? What is to gain? Can someone give me a rundown? What's the endgame here?

Attached: 41BD3270-4E8D-4B32-B8D1-E24DE671959F.png (600x603, 515K)

Based.

Attached: tea party.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Scaremongering generates revenue. Forget about all this shit. Do your cardio, lift heavy, and don’t live like the average Americlap lardass and you’ll be fine.

>but they also do other crazy shit like get drunk off mouthwash
That's only our natives who do that.

Yeah I know, I misread Americans as Native Americans for some reason.

>ow long until (((they))) start suggesting we eliminate breakfast entirely?
Thats the complete opposite of what they want. Fasting can actually have health benefits and there is nothing to sell.

well no shit

just like hot sunrays will cause skin cancer, boiling water down one's throat will increase cancer rate in all ur digestive system

don't @ me nerds

Pretty sure it's just a joke about all those things being popular breakfast items.

cnn health?
sounds like we should do the opposite and then triple it
fkin jews

Heard something similar about arabic countries having less throat cancer cases since they let their tea soak (and thus get cold) extra long before drinking

Of course, this is a given, but that wasn't my question. Beyond the scare clicks, why are they shilling this? It's a psyop clear as day and I'm inquiring into the deeper implications and consequences of this attempt at mental programming. Does anyone have any thoughts?
You really don't see it? Fewer people eating eggs, and drinking tea/coffee will result in an excess of these products in the market thus lowering the prices. While at first glance this seems beneficial to those who still use these products, it leaves them open to be bought up by global entities creating artificial inflation and potentially topppling the economy. Do I really need to spell it out? All I want to know is why? Why are they doing this to us?

Attached: 19D3E700-AC49-4E9A-8681-FEE83A4D055D.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Tea is the faggiest thing ever. Boiling hot water that you have to sip because it's too hot to drink normally. Drank by faggots with such empty lives that they have to waste 5+ minutes of their day drinking hot water.

getting som fuckin tea brb

rude.

I love watching CNN with my wife, her son, and her new boyfriend.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-085050_Firefox Beta.jpg (1430x2047, 785K)

shieet, from 0,000001% to 0,000002%
I'll immediately stop drinking tea. I bet the test subjects also all ate bread or even worse, fatty stuff!

so what you're telling me is i should start bathing in it?

>ian
name a more soi name.

>hot thing bad
Is this why girls don't hook up with me? I'm too hot?

Eliminate? Not at all. Just replace it with a nice safe onions friend. It's good for you, promise

Attached: download (2).jpg (250x201, 8K)

>People exist that are so fucking stupid that rather than allow their drink to come to a normal temperature, they just pour it down their digestion hole, eyes tearing up, and go "OW OW THATS HOT"
>multiple times

*coincidences intensify*

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x326, 36K)

what are you drinking nigga ? never something else than water? must be boring

yes, I have the same problem haha.

Yep, drinking hot motor oil will increase your risk of cancer

LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS LINK THE FUCKING ARTICLE A HEADLINE IS NOT AN ARTICLE KYS

Attached: 1493145394667.png (260x263, 74K)

Holy shit!!! Were you the user in the FPH bread pointing out the Jewish names of the fat activists?

>you doing God's work friend.

oh freaking no n o n on o non o nonon no no nNO NO

I pointed out the (((rosen))) lady from the OP yeah, kek. Thanks lad.

who drinks very hot tea anyways?

Thats why I support sin taxes on motor oil and common sense intervention of the government in our daily lives. I don't want to pay more for MY healthcare because of the lifestyle choices of other people and the only way these people will learn not to drink hot motor oil is if the government tells them not to. Plus it's such a bad influence on kids, parents should just not give it to them.

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 28K)

You know what's boring? Sitting like an emasculated faggot sipping on your warm water out of your little gay boy mug with the little queer handle sticking out of it.

Different user, but good on ya m8.

Attached: BECCA549-FB88-49DE-9B3E-7A0FDDDA28CA.png (680x451, 473K)

I fucking hate natives. I had one working with me and after getting their native checks he told the boss to fuck off since native boy here thought he was set for life (with only a few thousand dollars) and quit. A week or so later he came back demanding for his job back because he was broke. He just felt entitled to come back after the way he quit. Boss had yo give him his job back because native laws.

Attached: téléchargement.png (303x166, 6K)

Attached: images__28_.jpg (515x286, 29K)

The goyem know... SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1488297927301.jpg (878x1971, 531K)

Good one, you tea drinkers all have the best banter.

What genetic controls did they use in this study? Are the results at least within-race?

TL;DR, how many cups of tea do I need to drink daily to raise the risk to 100%?

They want to replace all those things with chocolate frosted sugar bombs.

Attached: Vitamin-Calvin-and-Hobbes.gif (600x199, 47K)

tea is for faggots anyways

Just a cohenicidence. Don't be so paranoid.

Attached: pop music.png (957x1118, 281K)

>tfw Ozzy's daughter makes pop music

Attached: 1511977486127.gif (680x453, 571K)

I've read this same claim in a Chinese study. Basically what it says is that it you drink your tea so goddamn hot that it scorches your esophagus, the damage to your esophagus makes you more likely to get cancer from smoking, chewing, or eating nitrate laden foods. The cooler you let your tea get, the lower your risk.

The solution is to let your tea cool to 60c or so (still plenty hot) because the people who saw the risk increase were the folks drinking their tea at 70c and hotter.

And ? You must be a brainlet if you tough all these "artists" wrote their own songs.

Double of 0.01% is something I'd risk for a hot cup of tea.

He never said he thought they wrote their own songs, obviously no pop star does. The interesting point here is that ALL THESE SONGS were written by just two Jews.

>doesn't know how to read and calls others "brainlet".

I'm not shocked that suits wrote their songs and found a human mascot to perform them later, I'm shocked that it's literally only 2 jews when simple logic would suggest that thousands upon thousands of qualified musicians would be willing to sell their songs.

fair enough bros ye kinda weird that's just 2 guys that wrote songs for all these singers.
they must be really (((talented)))

Surely just a coincidence

Attached: 1486713246862.png (368x376, 4K)

Underrated

You're supposed to let the boiling water cool to 80°C before adding the tea.

>drinking lukewarm tea and coffee

For green teas, but some steep at near boiling temps.

>some steep at near boiling temps
True, but why would you drink any hot tea other than a nice sencha or gyokuro?

Same reason why yerba mate increases esophagus cancer risk. It actually doesn't when not drunk extremely hot.

truly the hero we need in these dark, dark times

>Well okay, but they also do other crazy shit like get drunk off mouthwash and huff paint in epidemic numbers
russians do worse stuff and have less cancer
fyi, Denmark, Ireland and Australia has the most cancer

Start drinking several cups of extremely hot water or tea every day so you can prove the world what's REAL science.

>risk of getting cancer is ludicrously small
>DOUBLE IT
>still fucking nothing
When are people going to start hanging journalists again?

lmao based, tealets btfo

Based clickbait title. Rings alarm bells in people who drink tea, and uses non descriptive language. I'm guessing "Very hot" is hot enough to melt steel beams, right out of a boiling pot hot. So it gets to pretend like it's "not false" either. CLEVER!

Attached: 1478350582264.gif (245x230, 481K)

Eugene

it is. the whole "science" can be summed up it 3 words: variety, moderation, genetics.

Bacon and any processed meat is already known to be carcinogenic. Eggs aren’t there’s just conflicting research about whether dietary cholesterol affects your blood levels that much. Most recent research says it probably doesnt btw

I highly doubt that someone called Dr. Luke Gottwald wrote lyrics for the 3-6 Mafia,but its still a quality bait not gonna lie

How tf is having a little Earl Grey in the evening going to give someone cancer.

I do, i drink multiple cups of hot coffee a day

>Bacon and any processed meat is already known to be carcinogenic
Specifically the nitrite that is commonly added in order to prevent botulism.

>russians do worse stuff and have less cancer
Because cancer can't kill fast enough to keep up with krokodil?

Attached: 1539954174034m.jpg (929x1024, 104K)

>not raising and butchering your own pork
It's not the bacon that's bad, it's the shit (((they))) put in processed bacon.

>Australia has the most cancer
tell me something I don't know.

Attached: australian.gif (399x369, 39K)

Oh a study says
Im never drinking tea again

Actually makes sense, though. All things held equal, if you drink some scalding hot shit and burn the back of your mouth, the odds that your body fucks up during healing and makes a cancer cell should increase. You have increased cell construction in the affected area during the healing phases that wouldn't happen otherwise.

It'd honestly be more weird if burning your mouth on a daily basis and impacting cell division/replacement rates didn't increase chances of cancer.

Britbong though. Fug off.

Attached: british-icons.jpg (1000x667, 1.11M)

The article said this mostly affects Asiatics (Iranians, Russians)

This

The mechanism is heat you dullard, burgers pound coffee all day

Attached: 1552826839472.png (1000x432, 137K)

What's the big causes of cancer in Iceland? I assume in Ozz it's skin cancer, or caused by the stress of living in a giant tarantula nest of a country.

I drink tea all day everyday, even when we work there'a a tea machine.
Iran puts out a shitload of shoddy studies though, they put our more studies than anywhere else in the world and the vast majority are useless, always wondered if they're just trying to score political points.

>Bacon and any processed meat is already known to be carcinogenic.
People keep saying this but I can't bfund credible studies for shit