How long ?

In 5 month it is possible to lose everything With a proper diet and a lot of sport ?

Attached: IMG_20190320_140528.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

Attached: IMG_20190320_164307.jpg (1837x2448, 1.01M)

>is it possible to lose everything?

Attached: 1551758902333.jpg (800x498, 53K)

Yes, now get to it

well you can stop looking like shit. but it will take about a year to startlooking good

YIKES!

Yes, it's possible. But if it takes you a year would it be the end of the world? You would still look way better. Just do it faggot.

Id say yes, but judging by the fact that youre asking here instead of just going ahead and starting now I doubt you will stick to it

How do people end up looking like this?
Start lifting and cut on high Protein.
Come back after 6 months faggoytin

Read the sticky.

You could comfortably do it in 2 months.

With a extremely high deficit (30% below BMR) and an iron will I think he could easily lose the fat, but he doesn’t have the muscle beneath it.

Yes, 5 months is possible. You can do it in 3 easily. At the moment you look like shit desu, you should get going immediately. Might have been better to get started a few years ago, but the next best time is now.
Read the sticky, shoot for a 500 cal deficit each day. You'll lost 1lbs every week if you stick to it.

Attached: 1537103418059.png (803x655, 498K)

Read the sticky and look up bufff dudes and others.
It will take about a year and half.

Fucking oof m8 how did you let this happen?

Start NOW. Right fucking now. Don't even fucking question it. You already know what you have to do, do it.

THIS MUTHAFUCKARRRR, THIS 100% NEVER GIVE UP AHHHJJNJNBHGFVVDCBFDHCDG
UOUFFFFFFFFF AHHHHH

UGYUUUUUAAAAHHH
UGYUUUUUAAAAHHH
UGYUUUUUAAAAHHH
UGYUUUUUAAAAHHH

Attached: 1553106687675.jpg (250x250, 32K)

>Might have been better to get started a few years ago, but the next best time is now

That's some wisdom right there.

Height/weight? I'd ballpark 3-6months if your alright being skinny.

yes

Snake fast 1 month

what is this snake thing people mention? literally swallow food without chewing enough for the day in one sitting and melt it in your belly all day

Drink salt water and eat nothing for 1 month.

That sounds like a stupid fucking idea. Just eat at a deficit and lift.

Good luck I hope you achieve you goals.

You look like me but less fat and whiter.