/fph/ - Fat “People” Hate - Diets Don’t Work Edition

/fph/ - Fat “People” Hate

> Diets Don’t Work
In a way, that statement is not incorrect, as once a person reaches their goal weight, if they go back to the habits they had when they were fat, they will become fat again
However I strongly suspect the person who made this hasn’t been close to their goal weight for years

Previous Thread:

Attached: 9CEF963A-809F-4C40-9875-73B4753A084B.jpg (1275x1063, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yooNuOKsa1Q
youtu.be/f-A2rIA2OTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Counting calories will work tho

Attached: 1DF007BF-BE73-425C-B94B-26893F2A8C87.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Second for Amberlynn Reid is a honorary Jow Forumsizen

> Social Justice Advocate
Color me fucking shocked

Attached: BC485396-589D-4AA7-8B00-5C1394BA5469.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

This is what happens in code for games that make you get bigger when you eat
> Fat++
> Fat++
> Fat++

Attached: FC3FD048-BC97-469B-B5A6-8855952FCE59.jpg (750x995, 458K)

I mean technically it’s not wrong but some good can definitely be worse for people in the western world where it won’t keep you sated and you eat thousands of Calories over your TDEE

Attached: 97D51443-2DCD-47A6-A525-0DA724C9AF2D.jpg (750x1094, 736K)

>would definitely purchase one that said fit+

Some food not good wtf

>girl is anorexic or really skinny
>she's a twig, EW, Why is your waist so small that's disgusting, you're starving yourself, you're mentally ill, get help, models are disgusting
>woman is overweight up to borderline obesity
>you go gurl, THICCCCC, BRAAAAAP, stop fat shaming, men like meat on their bones, I like something to hold on to, big tits, just be yourself, you're beautiful!

This alone is a reason to hate fat people. I openly get called disgusting for being "too thin" at a normal BMI. But if I said anything about fat people I'd probably get fired.

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I wish people would stop making images out of quotes that are the most bland uncreative shit. Even if I agreed with fatty lunacy there's nothing about this quote that makes it memorable or special.

This psuedo-intelectual language they use fucking infuriates me

Attached: 1552898254370.jpg (810x964, 52K)

Loving yourself is the first step, but loving yourself means respecting and taking care of yourself not gorging on everything in sight

>Fat+

Is this like Atheism+ where people believe the is no god plus women are being oppressed by the patriarchy?

Can anyone show me something this deluded coming from a right-wing mouthpiece?

Not trying to bait, just legitimately curious.

No, a few fatty pics from rtd don't count.

Attached: fph phd.png (635x490, 64K)

That is some ugly fucking skin

Attached: Fat and Sterile.png (640x2367, 1.37M)

>food is not good or bad
And these people wonder why they're fat?

Attached: 1551977633421m.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

>nutrition and body image councellor

Also known as shit fuck all, you have no degrees in nutrition.

Nice full house. Science sounds pretty based.

Attached: 8jodu7pc3sm01.jpg (410x560, 22K)

>PhD
>thinks science is worthless
just what the fuck happened to higher education?

S Y U R P

Attached: fph syrup.jpg (845x5512, 3.81M)

P U N T B T R

Attached: fph peanut butter.jpg (1022x800, 262K)

"science" did none of those things
Social activists did. Each of these causes was the fucking cutting edge of progressive thought at their time.
ugh. progs gonna prog.

Like their comments about snow in the north east in winter meaning climate change is a "muh, consparaceeeee"

What alternative do you use to avoid getting those protein gas / shits?

Attached: brap.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Fuck loving yourself.
Become someone you can love.

Eve was the first HAES?!

No wonder God kicked us out :(

Attached: file.png (793x777, 674K)

what fucking degenerate does this to peanut butter?

>P

Attached: p.png (314x274, 2K)

In all seriousness, it's women and betas helping them. I'm doing my Ph. D. right now and every dumb whore in my institute gets her shit handed to her. They've like a harem of betas doing their Papers for them. I'm helping my buddies too sometimes but I know that they're capable to work for themselves but holy fuck women should either be banned from higher education or go to women only universities. "Educated" women are the worst of the worst for a relationship.

If fat people ate fruits and vegetables all day they'd never get fat because it'd fill their stomach faster than they can eat too much of it.

He trying to lose weight. This does not belong here, retard

We should exterminate the obese population and burn their corpses to solve the energy crisis.

attention whoring after skipping 1 meal is not "trying to lose weight"

wtf is HAES

Climate change denial, for a start

Healthy At Every Size a book that fatties love and use to justify their bullshit.

Healthy at every size

In regards to fatness, dipshit.

God damn that's where I was about a year ago. Weighed myself yesterday and I'm at 245. I could have done better in a year but I didn't gain weight so fuck it we're all gonna make it

yall think it’s funny to reinforce the socionormativity implying that platonormative society is funny while oppressing marginalized platonic oriented people such as aplatonix. this is a form of aphobic allonormativity, strictist suptilicism and variphobic zedsexism

But all of those things are scientifically proven to be correct?

Thinking we can do anything about the climate without going to war with India and China is deluded.

Attached: pollution.png (2504x1587, 605K)

Fried*

This

What could Peru and that tiny country under mexico possibly be doing to cause the most pollution in both north and south america? Is it the c*ke?

This is why everyone who has successfully lost and kept off a significant amount of weight will agree that “diets” in the way most people think of them, don’t work often but that “lifestyle change” does work. Of course if you think of your diet as something temporary and then go back to your old eating habits, you will gain the weight back. But when you change your lifestyle and make that change permanent, you can easily avoid gaining the weight back.

One of the saddest things about the HAES movement is the pushing of the mentality that “because many people fail at something (monitoring diet to lose weight), it’s not worth trying at all. ESPECIALLY when their concept of a temporary “diet” is flawed to begin with and is generally agreed to not be an effective method of long-term weight loss.

What’s funny is that a “lifestyle change” doesn’t even mean that you can never eat junk food again and live completely on salads and grilled chicken breast. It’s fine to indulge in junk food every once in a while, as long as it truly is only “once in a while” and is viewed as an occasional treat. One of my favorite things about being a healthy weight (I lost 110 lbs) is being able to eat a burger and fries or some pizza or something every once in a while and not feel guilty or ashamed about it because it’s something I only do occasionally.

Attached: BF92983F-72A0-4338-A305-ADBCF600622F.jpg (488x654, 38K)

Attached: ramen noodles.jpg (1336x4460, 1.03M)

fucking what? the starvation study proved that even at literal starvation your metabolism at max slows like 15%

No, thinking that the best solution to an imminent global problem is to just throw our hands up and accept our fate is deluded

this is what happens when you hand out PhD's in cereal boxes

The United States uses 23% of the world's energy alone. And that doesnt count for all of the American companies that have overseas factories. Change begins at home. We all have to do better.

source?

The US produces all of the energy it consumes; India and China alone are dependent on a combined 10 VLCC supertankers a day.

Energy usage does not directly link to emissions and “global warming.” The US is undeniably far from the primary problem.

what the fuck?

Attached: 1549739245862.jpg (229x325, 38K)

my dad has alzheimers and unironically makes shit like this all the time. if i try to stop him he gets very upset.

how new are you that you don't know about the Minnesota starvation study by the U.S. army

>eating food from the devil's tree
not gonna make it

Well he won't have Alzheimer's for much longer then.

Food.

Look at how much energy this dumpster has stored away. Probably as much as an Indian family of 6. Plus, you know if she walks outside with those spikes on, she'll hit oil in a matter of moments.

Attached: oildrilling.jpg (500x728, 98K)

Im from Minnesota, we just call it the starvation study here

wth, how can he get aqay with such blantant lies?

Is it a cool place to live?

#KetoLife

Attached: KetoLife.jpg (2016x1512, 281K)

read the ingredients list
it's technically true

>Jow Forums wet dream

It's pretty good if you like starvation and studies.

not since the somalians came

>Bitch about fat people being fat
>Bitch about fat people wanting to lose weight

What do you guys want lol?

Chantal Sarault would be a better honorary Jow Forumsizen. She's far more delusional, arrogant, changes her "diet" more times than people change their clothes and is a far more enjoyable train wreck to watch.

would unironically smash

deluded right wing statements In regards to fatness are the kind you see who think eating copious amounts of meat and drinking excessive beer is not only healthy but "manly" and anyone with a healthy waistline/BMI must be a liberal vegan cuck.

I bet you watch your imaginary gf fuck other men

How has fat people become a social justice issue? I'm old enough to remember when lefties advocated about the evils of consumerism. Now billion dollar companies are worshipped for "right think", Disney, P&G, etc... They are telling us to feed on prepackaged crap food to fuel us and survive.

Based people poster

What's wrong with you dude? Can you not afford a gym membership, so you're just desperate for anything to lift?

So it's basically water, cellulose, gum, flavors and colors?

Fucking disgusting...

Alzheimer's is sometimes referred to as diabetes type 3. Its caused by carbs.

You need to take away his carbs and get him to eat MCT oil daily.

And artificial sweetener to spike insulin and sabotage whatever low calorie benefits the fatties think they are getting.

source?

this, having dated and fucked around with college girls and is now dating a girl that never went, holy shit what a difference. i would put her as smarter than the average girl i knew in uni

youtu.be/yooNuOKsa1Q

youtu.be/f-A2rIA2OTE

You can also read Amy Berger's book The Alzheimer's Antidote.

Attached: 1495647820328.png (1582x1432, 303K)

I’ve seen this before but it infuriates me every time

Attached: 39CCF532-6A47-44F9-8E6C-570A3BB51E3B.jpg (680x485, 26K)

Utterly reprehensible.

i like fatties but she is gross desu

Powders with plant based protein, rather than dairy based protein

Based based people poster poster

These people shouldn't get to vote.

godspeed

>Kerry Bake

How much for consuming the door?

*live

Ya but who would love a fatty?

Sweet mother Persephone

Attached: 1544436389039.png (482x427, 79K)

What's the point of this?