What's the best way to cope with having wide hips? This is my current body...

What's the best way to cope with having wide hips? This is my current body, although it's a bad angle and shitty lightning. Should I stay builtfat, cut or bulk up?

Attached: 20190320_181539.jpg (1974x2354, 1.91M)

become a qt tranny

your torso looks confused

You ain't built fat, buddy.

your hips are at your pelvis u dummy, u got a fat waist

I bet if you tell op he has gyno he would believe you.

For being builtfat you have to be "built".

you aren't builtfat, you are DYEL

I pity people with giant hips

your hips aren't even wide, you're boxed shaped

As I said it's shitty lighting, I'm a bit built but not that much. Wouldn't say I'm skinnyfat so what would you call my body type then? My bench is 105 kg and deadlift 180 kg so yes I'm weak but not that weak
But when I press on the point of my hip or whatever it's hard and I feel bone, I don't feel fat

I would say cut, you look flabby
t. Similar build but not as fat and currently on a cut.

Your bench is not 105 kg lol you look like you couldnt press 50 for reps

Here I am in a bit better lightning, took this photo right now just because I got a bit triggered by your post. And yes I bench 105 kg

Attached: 20190320_184107.jpg (2458x2992, 3.09M)

I see, English isn't my first language think I confused the words a bit. What's the best way to deal with being box-shaped then?

Better photo, believable. 1 rep max?

>lifting in jeans
Dyel

Obviously

Work on it then

>sucking his stomach in
>twisting his torso
>downward angle
ayy

>implying you don't do the same when taking a pic

>What's the best way to cope with having wide hips?
Get bigger shoulders, lats, and traps.

You got em

Attached: 1526395930283.jpg (500x376, 92K)

I always push out my belly as far as possible and squish my head down for extra chins, its gang.

This guy gets it. You always want to take up as much room as possible to size mogg everyone

Attached: 1525781176467.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

build upper body. Also, there's nothing wrong with being box shaped, it makes you look stronger than someone with the same amount of muscle who isn't box shaped.

Are you counting the bar or somthing?

Nah v shape is better

Stop focusing on your hips. Focus on what you like about yourself and build that up. Your hips aren’t crazy wide and no one is going to notice, but do notice confidence

Your wife hips are gonna be there no matter what. You got dealt bad genetics when it comes to the narrow waist aesthetic.

Work on your shoulders and lats so you can have the v taper and make your waist look narrower by comparison. Cutting the extra fat around your gut wi help too.

Shoulders, lats, cut fat
Keep at it bruh

Lmao the typo "wife hips" was obviously meant to be "wide hips"

Thank you brehs

you have a similar body shape to me. how long you've been lifting?

GFocus on lats, obliques, and delts. You can't narrrow your hips, but you can make everything else wide.

2 years on and off but I haven't been taking it seriously until recently. I have never really payed attention to my diet either but I think I'm gonna start doing that now

1 year for myself. i've noticed the wide hips don't look as bad when i pump the shit out of my shoulders and chest to make my hips look smaller. so yeah as everyone else said focus upper body. being lean also helps a lot.

>wide hips
>bad
wide everything is good

just become a bear

make your shoulders bigger you retard

You got like a couple cm of fat on those hips. Cutting would make it better if that's what you want.

>Unironically thinking a bit over 2pl8 bench is an impressive lift that requires a big chest

Yes, you are pressing against bone, but your fat is actually a bit further back. If you grab just a bit further towards your lower back, you'll see what I'm talking about. Could try squeezing those handles in too to see how you'd change if you dropped the fat.