What is good brand of rings to buy

What is good brand of rings to buy

Attached: 71YrtOvV4XL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gmb.io/hanging-gymnastic-rings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

onion

nose

saturn's

Boxing

cock

engagement

toilet

>for your gay wedding desu

Attached: 2B551581-9896-418E-BFAA-6AC22233598F.jpg (549x593, 32K)

where would you even put these?

You can hang rings from literally any horizontal bar (pull-up bar, crossbeam, tree branch, etc.) Did you really need to ask this question?

What about if I want some free-standing structure?

I'm moving to an apartment soon and I want to start some ring training there, I'm going to do it in open space so I won't be able to hang it from a doorframe or something like that

Get a $300 power rack

well, i'll want to be able to swing way the hell around

"Emerge". Rings have been one of my favorite pieces of equipment since getting them. I've pretty much replaced bench press in lieu of dips (BW and weighted) on the rings. I suggest you get some elbow sleeves to avoid strap burn though.

yes because unless your pull up bar is mounted on a 4 meters door frame it'll be useless

So you're left with " just have a convenient crossbeam nigga" or "just find the conveniently shaped sturdy enough tree branch ahaha nigga"

etc my ass

just dig away the roof lmao

gmb.io/hanging-gymnastic-rings/

buy two power racks and put one on top of the other, idiot

paedophile

Nobody's fault you're a poorfag cuck that doesn't have a proper house with a plot of land to do whatever you'd want.

brand is irrelavent....just buy

also, anything BW related I have to nail this in your heads: GET GOOD AT HOLLOW HOLDS

GET GOOD AT HOLLOW HOLDS
GET GOOD AT HOLLOW HOLDS
GET GOOD AT HOLLOW HOLDS

take the time to (again) GET GOOD AT HOLLOW HOLDS

your welcome

child slave

cock rings, since you're a faggot.

>unless your pull up bar is mounted on a 4 meters door frame it'll be useless
Wrong. You can get a great workout doing ring pushups, ring dips, rows, and tucked/L-sit pullups with a crossbeam as low as 2 meters. You're just to simple to realize that.

>trees are too hard to climb waaahhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1552849011055.jpg (747x751, 101K)

Gymnova, Gibson Athletic. American Athletic Inc., Acromat, Spieth, TEN-O/ByGMR, Senoh, and Ross Athletic Supply