Lose muscle

I'm a female with big arms - muscly but also bit fatty. BMI is 18.7 and the rest of me is slim, but I guess I accumulate fat in my arm more than anywhere else.

Anyone know what to do for skinny arms? Sick of looking like stick with a landwhale's arms

Attached: big arms.jpg (560x560, 29K)

Lose more weight

Read the sticky.

I am, but is there a way to decrease arm size more than the rest? Want to keep as much ass as possible and cut the bingo wings

nope there aint, just gotta lose it

I have, I know that spot reduction isn't a thing etc. Nothing in the sticky covers losing muscle

can't change where your body puts fat and there's no way to just lose it in certain spot. also, post ass.

Alrighty, hopefully soon I can be the stick I've always wanted to be. Thanks for the advice

Can't possibly post ass, arms too fat to reach round and take the pic

>I'm a female
Prove it with timestamp or fuck off back to your discord

Calling me a trap? Cos takes one to know one faggot

What do you want from us? You already know the answer. 18.7 isn't exactly lean, lose more fat.

If you want to lose muscle instead of fat for some reason, just use your arms less and eat at a caloric deficit (try 1700kcal or do your own math).

But also post tiddies with timestamp.

SS + GOMAD

I wish we had a sticky for these kinds of posts

>tee hee ur du Trenny
Fuck off attention whoring faggot
You’re not a girl

Post arms

If your BMI is 18.7, I'm willing to bet that your arms aren't as big as you think they are.

Attached: flabby arm.jpg (720x805, 175K)

here is flexed

Attached: flexed arm.jpg (720x856, 218K)

>big arms
Just embrace it and get real arms for real by becoming a wheyfu

thats how my arms looked before i worked out

>that elbow shape
>that upper forearm shape
You can't trick me that easily, tranny

big time body dysmorphia, you look fine.

basedboy

Ok, how do I make smaller though

I'm not gonna post anything more revealing than that, don't mind getting called a tranny if you have arm shrinking tips.

Having manly arms is kind of the whole issue

Body dysmorphia

This is why I want smaller arms, my upper body looks manly

Trust me the rest of me is skinnier and it just looksk weird

Nah m8, soibois look womanly.

I just want my upper body to look less manly, you gotta admit that isn't a very feminine arm

Soiboi arms aren't masculine you vapid twat, that's why we mock them.

So my arms looking like a cucked man's arms is meant to be alright?

Yes, see.

Even so I just want them smaller, and since there's been no other tips I'll just carry on dieting

are you trying to turn into a skeleton?

post front side pics of arm pls

Nah I'm still working out to keep my ass and thighs mostly intact, just want no more arm flab

They look like a normal woman's arms. B deflating your skeletal muscles on your arms will make you more susceptible to bingo wings, not less.

lol u look brutally normal

there actually is a way: you need a friend a cleaver and some leatherbands and a table
Your friend binds your arms to the table and then cuts off the surplus of arm.
You can go up to 100percent arm loss (arm fully cut of your body).

Give up if you cant accept yourself like this it will only get worse when you try to 'fix' it.

What like this?

Attached: side arm.jpg (3879x2243, 3.36M)

oooo yea baby

oh

The girl you posted in the OP has bigger arms than you. Nice body dysmorphia, faggot.

How tall are you?

>Paying attention to bmi

Most broken system on the planet

It's not that fat. Also don't skip upper body day faggot

This.