Daily reminder that if you didn't get laid before you started lifting...

Daily reminder that if you didn't get laid before you started lifting, if you don't change yourself you won't get laid no matter how good you look.

Attached: 1552105013112.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

"just change yourself bro"

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

This is objectively wrong. If anything, all that matter is good looks. If you look great, you don't need to lift to get laid. People who lift just do it to raise their sexual marketplace value. Good looking people who lift become ultra chads. Everyone else just becomes "normal" despite putting hear and soul into their workouts.

>be skinny fat incel
>download tinder
>few matches that go no where
>decide to get fit
>have a skin care routine
>buy clothes that fit me
>update tinder
>tons of matches and fuck a chubby blond on day 4 of getting back on the app

I'm still mentally an incel sperg but it's not all that hard to get laid in current year unless you're a combo of short, ugly, unhygienic, out of shape, have too high of standards for what you are, and autistic

Attached: how-to-be-a-gentleman.jpg (500x750, 83K)

I’m a sexy guy and fit but honestly I got most of my strange when I was a fat guy. If you can’t get laid as a big guy then you won’t probably get laid as a fit guy.

Men judge women's desirability through their own lens of perception. And what do we want? Someone physically attractive. The hard reality is that the number one concern for women is a man's ability to provide, not his physical looks. Sure looks definitely matter, but women are attracted to earning potential over anything else. You'd get more ass any day of the week with a Ferrari and a nice house to park it in front of than you would a six pack, bet your dick on it.
Long story short, if your only goal is landing thots you'd do better hanging out on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1544559164698.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Daily reminder that your words dont mean shit and you are just another incel trying to bring other people down
enjoy

I'm 26 and have had sex with 18 partners. Is that respectable. 80% have been 7/10s or above

When did you start?

Yeah that’s decent.

Also on a similar note, does it count as sex if you were a little kid and you stuffed your non erect penis into a classmates willing vag?

>taking any financial advise from Jow Forums
lmao

Then why the fuck do i have to see fucking manlets, facelets and moneylets with gfs?

This "you have to look good" is probably the biggest cope in human history to not having to face the fact that you are rotten on the inside and fucking repulsive on a social level.

Hell, i think that looking good just equals to the fact that you have been treated your entire life in a certain way which leads to you having huge self esteem.

Attached: 8244904-6566897-Bundled_up_Because_of_my_disability_and_my_wheelchair_people_hav-a-46_1547039840639. (634x585, 121K)

>be seventeen, confidence over the roof despite being skinnyfat
>have sex with some girls, then get serious with a big tiddie goth gf
>relationship lasts 3 years
>fast forward, haven't had sex in four years
>best shape of my life, not interested in girls in the least
>literally became the volcel gymrat I used to make fun of

Your mindset is and will always be the biggest factor for success, despite what lookism fags may say. Also, never underestimate the power of a good sense of humor. Personally I'm simply done with women's bullshit, not planning on becoming a monk though, just think that relationships aren't worth the hassle (yet).

Like I care now, mires from the bros are the highest satisfaction possible

Attached: fit dramatic pose.jpg (1280x1620, 549K)

post curr bod plz i need to see what i need to strive to just for any sort of female interaction

>Hell, i think that looking good just equals to the fact that you have been treated your entire life in a certain way which leads to you having huge self esteem.
Attractiveness correlates with good genes, brainlet.

Cutting currently

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-203622_Gallery.jpg (667x1101, 405K)

And availability means even the ugly can get laid in the right community.

I didn't get laid before, and got aproached and girls flirted with me after I started to look better. Even tough I'm an autistic introvert. So what you say is bullshit.

fuck i have a long way to go

absolutely not true, but the underlying point is.

I haven't changed much, but it's harder being an ugly asshole. Never going back.

you mean a long way to grow, right?

I have no idea how I used to get laid but I did. Poor girls I was a mess.

Lel not really that's a very recent pic with a pretty big pump and I got laid on the app like 1.5years ago when I was smaller. You'll make it just stick to your goals

Low test and faggot

Explain

>I’m a sexy guy and fit but honestly I got most of my strange when I was a fat guy
That's because the fat guy makes the women feel less self conscious. Women who are less self conscious have reduced inhibition. The fat guy seems more approachable and that's the biggest obstacle between getting laid. His personality is also likely to reflect his body, he's more laid back, more likely to do whatever he wants, doesn't have to worry about going to bed at a certain time and waking up at a certain time for "optimal muscle recovery", doesn't have to consume hideous protein shakes and can eat "fun" food and eat whatever whenever he wants, can go to a party and drink as much as he wants and be a total party animal while the fit guy worries about his macros.

>all that matter is good looks
AHAHAHHAHA, you got tricked m8.
I'm ugly but I regularly get laid.

>You'd get more ass any day of the week with a Ferrari and a nice house to park it in front of than you would a six pack, bet your dick on it.
Gold diggers don't count as scores

It's more like a really inefficient way to pay for a prostitute

>gold diggers don't count
>soulless and/or intoxicated one night stand whores count
Kek, just look at the cope.

Decided to go full monk. I care more about respect,money and power.

changing your body comes as a result of changing your mind.
Commitment, perseverance, willpower, desire to improve, that's what someone who has a great body represents

I'm 26 and I've had sex with 10 girls but haven't had sex with any new ones in over 5 years. It'd would be 50+ if I had been single for any decent amount of time in the last 5+ years.

Based

Literally projection

nice girl Howard Lovecraft have

this is probably true good post user, first time ever OP isnt a faggot

(jk ur a niggerfaggot)

>do better hanging out on Jow Forums.
lammo bro, lammo