A strong man of greater than average size. A trained man, experienced in grappling and some striking...

A strong man of greater than average size. A trained man, experienced in grappling and some striking. A man who can deadlift and squat a lot. Weighing over 100kg.

Such a man could defeat a tiger.

Attached: JACKO.jpg (640x427, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PRHxJtZRYJ
youtube.com/watch?v=rej1KiXl8ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol. you could have 5 x 6'6" 250lbs steroid pumping dudes that train mma and still wouldnt take on a siberian tiger

>tiger

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 11K)

I'm fairly positive that i can fight and kill a full grown male silverback gorilla

you want to practice some grappling, tiger ;)?

What's with all the Jockoposting today? Is it because he was on The Rubin Report?

Nigger it would backhand you and you'd die.

Imagine if he had to fight someone his size with two razor sharp knifes and a mouth that could gash his throat open, now make that 5 times this size and you'll have your answer.

U r rarted

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-122717~2.png (720x616, 411K)

Average gorilla diddly 1800 lbs LMaO!
Why does the virgin human even compete?!..

If you don't appreciate Jocko, you're a child.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

No.

how do american veterans feel about jocko and other outspoken former servicemen?

In my country's military we despise all these people who try to profit from the service.

I wanna train a gorilla to powerlift

I literally can, pic related.

Attached: SDBAR375HH-2.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

How the fuck did ancient humans even survive with shit like this walking around.
It's like we are totally defenseless prey animals. We don't have shit in terms of natural protection.
No wonder our lives are mostly characterized by fear.
I wonder what the tiger fears. Does a tiger even know fear? Being a tiger must be insane.

Walking upright and large brains helps.
Pointy sticks magnify your physical threat by a lot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PRHxJtZRYJ

Attached: 1550558230575.png (874x1024, 509K)

>How the fuck did ancient humans even survive with shit like this walking around.
Spears

brains, tools, teamwork.

Humans are the most evolved partly because we are a jack of all trades. All the other animals have min/maxed.

Redditor post. DUDE GORILLAS ARE FRICKEN 8 TIMES STRONGER FRICKIN AMAZING!
It's a bullshit number coming from a lousy 1920s zoo experiment, no one has seriously compared gorilla strenght to human strength across a range of movements and different individuals.

I hate that faggots face and he's a massive try hard.

>t. guy who did the basic enlistment and now larps as spec ops on 4chen
Why the fuck shouldn't they be able to use their experience afterwards?

>I wonder what the tiger fears. Does a tiger even know fear?
Yeah probably modern day hunter

served 5 years from 18-23 as infantry. They are sell outs.

to be fair, with that experience, the only thing that carries over is the ability to flip burgers and do what you're told, so sounds like a lot of cope right there

btfo holy shit

Oh, so you didn't get paid?

Being a pimal being of strength, power, and muscle

>Being a tiger must be insane.

Imagine being living breathing high test killing machine that every living creature runs away from

Attached: 5d2a3a3f8ac16416b9be57f388ca8cc6.jpg (736x1104, 126K)

We 100% min/maxed strength/intelligence

The Jockopill is the most based redpill

retourne sur jvc khey

imagine thinking that you're any sort of honorable because you went to fight on behalf of Israel and the MIC.

Attached: 1517767852667.png (378x357, 81K)

actually user they meant real physical man strength

I don't have to imagine ;^)

seems like a cool guy
although idk how to feel about the fact that so many veterans are left with no "civie skills" and end up having to sell this "machoman survival alpha mode" shtick

Grizly bear fucks up a tiger any day of the week

m8 this lil ass chimp would whip your bitch ass

youtube.com/watch?v=rej1KiXl8ko

kek based

>strength
Nope. We actually went for CON. We're not as strong as a lot of animals of comparable size, but we can travel on foot for days at a time, far beyond the point where most other creatures other than the likes of horses and camels would tire out. This then gives us an easy opening to stab them with our pointy sticks at our leisure.

every time.

What is the most realistic animal you could kill Jow Forums?

Attached: 1540840591767.png (1000x800, 44K)

Only if you're Kiryu.

And you, my friend, are no Kiryu.

Attached: Fjw6nnp.gif (348x233, 1.93M)

those things'll tear you to shreds
>pull that up Jamie

>