/hair/ general

Do you need to use estrogen blockers if on fin? Thor had hair transplant and must be on fin, yet he's the strongest man on the planet. Fin makes you a woman they say.

Attached: jsib.png (491x536, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

srft.nhs.uk/EasysiteWeb/getresource.axd?AssetID=88353&type=full&servicetype=Inline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fin works but can come with some horrendous side effects like limp dick, brain fog, fatigue etc. that dont go away even after they stop taking it. Its not worth it imo, Im on TRT and noticing some light sheding around the temples which is disheartening so I'm starting to save up for a hair transplant, bald will not suit me at all

Been on fin for 2 years no side effects. Little regrowth but shedding stopped, if I hadn't hopped on it I would literally be bald right now.

Idk I'm not balding yet but you fags have me so concerned about losing hair that I started using keto shampoo once a week, hopped on saw palmetto and biotin, started using pumpkin seed oil and scalp massages. My grandpa said his hairline went to shit when he was early thirties and altho that's a long way off I'm still really paranoid about it

Attached: RXyd4wn.gif (330x440, 180K)

Had a HT done five months ago. People say it is one of the best results they have ever seen. I'm so stoked. I only use min spray. Won't use fin as the sides are not worth the risk. My surgeon even told me 75% of peeps get sides. So stoked, feel like I'm reborn. I'm a newb on here so a little nervous to post pics.

I'm really interested in ultra low dose oral minoxidil. There's concern over side effects but supposedly at extremely low doses the bad side effects risks are extremely low but the good sides, the hair growth, remain.

Penn took oral minoxidil all his life then went off it and he claimed his hair thinned out a lot after.

Here's some interesting info. They break the tablet into .625mg doses.
srft.nhs.uk/EasysiteWeb/getresource.axd?AssetID=88353&type=full&servicetype=Inline

You can get loniten online for about $25 for 90 and quartered that would equal about a years worth of the stuff for $25

Attached: 1531609891567.jpg (2000x1124, 203K)

Finasteride is a 5-ar enzyme blocker. All it does is decrease the rate of test to DHT. So no you don't need estrogen blockers, unless you're assuming that built up testosterone would be converted via aromatase to estrogen, which I'm guessing is minimal.

I would not fuck with systemic minoxidil. It was discontinued because it caused heart papillary muscle necrosis in some cases.

Nice man. I'm gonna get one when I'm a bit older. No fin for me.

read that it increases 15% of estradiol in men. That's seems like a lot.

Thor is on grams of test and horse roids, you fucking nonce.
A bit of fin won't make a difference in his fucked up hormones.

I'd appreciate it if you posted, just cover face brah.
Did you have to take any meds to go with the transplant? How much was it? My head is a weird fucking shape I'm going to lose 4+ points when I go bald lmao

Yes I'm aware of this and that's why much lower doses are used. Penn Jillette was on massive high doses of the stuff his whole life.
It is. I got breast tenderness from it. I also experienced weakened erections, lethargy, reduced libido, pretty much textbook sides. I do not believe whatsoever the ultra low side effect rate.

You're increasing both test and estrogen by taking fin. So an estrogen blocker would be a good bet I think.

I got you bro. Give me a second. I'll post. Fuck it.

All the estrogen blockers are far too powerful. People who inject massive amounts of exogenous hormones sometimes have problems with estrogen being too low from these things. One thing that worked for me short term was vaping 5% nicotine. It worked but the high nicotine concentration actually caused some painful sides of its own so I had to quit so I couldn't test the theory over the long run. But I did notice immediate reduction in breast tenderness so relatively high concentration nicotine as an AI can be effective short term at least.

This is me

Attached: 1670F3FB-016C-4835-B6BE-3582CAC0A220.jpg (550x588, 16K)

I'd be worried about using topical minoxidil because it can kill cats and I have a cat that likes to lick my hair.

This is five months out. Before and after. I'm stoked.

Attached: 20190313_113551 - Copy.jpg (2448x3264, 857K)

Before

Attached: 20180916_213814.jpg (1944x2592, 817K)

Sorry images were so fucking big.

Good progress. How about sides?

This doesn't even look like the same person. Your hair went totlly gray in 6 months?

No sides, I'm not taking fin. I'm 44 and my loses stabilized. I use min spray in morning and at night. No issues. Having this done was the best decision of my life. I paid for it cause I stayed stateside but so worth it. Fuck, the confidence it brings. Hell it brought me to fit. I worked out my whole life but slacked over the last five years (kids, etc.). Motivates me to get back in for one last hurrah.

Just grow new scalp an hair with a help of a balloon user

Attached: 484799_1.jpg (285x214, 13K)

No, the before image was the night before the procedure. They shave your head so you have to dye your hair so they can see it during the extraction period. I had just dyed my hair and took the pic. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Holy shit!!! You walked around like that???? Fuck

You are supposed to cover it with a kipa

Just bleached my hair tor purim

Attached: IMG_20190320_235635.jpg (2592x4608, 2.72M)

the fuck?
this can';t be real

I'm on finasteride month 2.5, absolutely no sexual sides. My first month I had some shedding which I'm told is your starving follicles getting blood supply for the first time in maybe years. My cummies got a bit thin the first week, then immediately thickened up. I was worried about the sexual sides so much, I started doing tons of cardio and adding 50mg zinc every day. My dong is ironically harder on Fin than it's EVER been KEK
>regrowth
Recently picked up a derma roller and peppermint oil, I'm completely fucking pumped to see if it does anything to my NW 2.5 hairline. If I can bring it down even half an inch, I'd be the happiest man alive. If not... well, I tried, and FUEs are cheap as fuck now, so I guess I'd just go down that road.

Attached: 1552447170055.png (257x267, 84K)