imgur.com/a/olQekD8
imgur.com/a/d5zGxcc
imgur.com/a/gXfOnZw
imgur.com/a/TUNac55
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>+100lb chinup/pullup
Way harder than the rest desu

Video youtu.be/FGEkMk_b2EM

I think I never heard anyone calling Blaha weak. Maybe weak for someone who trained as long as he does, but then again, the numbers could be because of injuries and then it would be still considered strong by pretty much anyone.

The only thing people say and which is true is that Blaha looks like a pile of shit. He weights what, 220? Other people with these numbers who weight that much at that height look a million times better, he just seems to have the worst genetics in history of mankind when it comes to looking aesthetic in any way.

Jow Forums calls him weak, but someone could be 10/11/12/13 and Jow Forums would still call them a dyel.

Those standards are ridiculous. I do meet them all except for the squat (i suck at it somehow) where i m gonna need an extra 20 lbs

>Those numbers
>his weight
Holy fuck I have better numbers than that at 180lbs.

>genetic
That's how now we call all tjis extra fat?

500lbs deadlift
>No. Multiple lower back injuries. I did tolerate trap bar deads ok, but my new gym doesn't have one. Was always scared to max out, but I did do 475, so closeish.

400lbs squat
>My back hates these too. I do one legged split squats with DBs instead. Currently using 100lbs for 10-12. If I got into it again and didn't get injured I imagine I could get close since I can wide stance lunge 200lbs past parallel for reps.

300lbs bench
>Stopped benching because of shoulders. I can dip 2x body weight, 360 for 3 so maybe

200lbs ohp
>Nope. Use 70s for DB OHP. 60 off

100lbs chinup/pullup
>I can actually do these. Been climbing for years. Can do 2pl8 for 8 on a good day from a deadhang

I don't remember the time frame he gave for hitting those numbers. What was it, 3-5 years? I mean, I trained for 3 until I hit 2/3/4, but I did it without knowledge and train everything only once a week without proper nutrition.
3/4/5 in 3-5 years sounds legit. Maybe except the 3pl8 bench, there are many powerlifters who can hit absurdly high numbers in squats and deads and stale below 300 lbs in the bench. There are people dedicating their entire gym time to reach that much on the bench and just never got there despite perfect nutrition and training regime.

It seems that the bench is the one exercise that is mostly depending on the length of your leverages and genetics. I know people pulling near 6 pl8s and can't bench more than 275.

Can't deadlift 500lbs for the life of me.

Squat 530lbs, bench 350lbs, ohp 230lbs, +110lbs pullup for 3 and a fucking 465lbs deadlift.

I live in a world of Squatlets. If you can't squat and/or Deadlift LMAO6PLAET, you aren't even babbystrong. You get that with a side order of 315 lbs, MINIMUM, bench press, and you just might be able to pass for respectable at a local meet.

>But I squat 405 lbs at 160 lbs bodyweight! Isn't that good?

No. Eat a cheeseburger (with with cheese, bacon, a fried egg, and a dark beer to drink) and get back in the fucking gym.

>I am a genetic dead end, the post

Everyone has a weak spot bro, despite 465 is good for everyone except serious powerlifters.

What kind of crayon eating brainlet would ever compete in powerlifting, and at a local meet at that?

Attached: 1526576446539.gif (500x382, 125K)

Nah, it's fucking disgusting.
I can half-squat 665lbs and deadlifting starts at about the same hip height.
I've either got something fucked in my head or I'm subconciously avoiding some kind of incoming snapcity.

Look it that way:

Literally everyone would kill to have your squat and bench numbers, including guys who compete on powerlifting events.
I train for 5 years and can only hit 300 lbs maybe on a good day and I only tried it once (I usually rep out with 100 kg, btw., max strength calculators ARE accurate for anything below 10 reps since I benched almost the exact weight the calculator showed) and I'm not able to squat 4 pl8s (I'm 20 lbs away from it tho), but my deadlift is 500 lbs. I would still want to have your numbers since deadlifts do shit all for looking more muscular.

fuck jason blaha
fuck 1rm strength standards

how about aesthetics standards you fat fucks
>220 lbs bench for 10 reps at 12% bodyfat
get there and you will look great

>No
>No
>No
>No
>No

There, shortened your cope blog

thats why he included the 100lb chin-up. You can only do one if you're not a fat fuck. so if you can do these other strength standards and you're lean enough for the chin-up/pull-up you should look pretty aesthetic and big

Change gyms user.

I got my numbers in my old gym, where I had the 3rd best squat, and almost lost that against a 93kg 18 year old kid.
My bench press was so low, it didn't even register on the board, literally everybody who was there for a year and wanted to increase his bench got to 150kg.

OHP numbers were insane in there, at least 4 people repped out 3pl8 overhead, for fucking volume.
And 5pl8 diddlies were so common that the only two guys we cheered on for deadlifting 4pl8 were the kid, who did 185kg 2 months before his 18th birthsday and a 70kg twig-looking IT tech, vulture-like posture, glasses and all.

If you go to a gym where nobody is even close to your lifts, you stall out and burn out. Friendly competition is what being a man is about.

>and at a local meet at that?

How do you think you qualify for better meets?

Attached: Contemplative.jpg (442x293, 29K)

>can't squat and diddy
>can't bench
>360lbs dip
No fucking way you're dipping this much, you larping faggot.

I doubt any of the shit you wrote ever happened.

lmao no? I can do that easily while weighing 230 lean, it's on par with the others if not easier. Especially if you're under 200 lbs, the +100 chinup is much easier than the other lifts

I doubt your doubt.
You know strong people exist and you know you'd be stronger if you'd actually seek them out.

Stop thinking 2/3/4/5 for singles is godhood.

Really? Cause thats the only one of these I can do

lol this is either pure bullshit LARP or you're going to a place where they inject you with roids as soon as you enter

Powerlifting, as retarded as it is, is a simple sport.
Numbers are numbers, all you need to do is learn the commands and allowed equipment and you know where you stand.

Competing in powerlifting if you know you don't qualify in the national top3 of your weight/age category is retarded.

it's elite tier if you're natty
3pl8 OHP is impossible for a natty (some outlier that weighs 300+ himself might achieve it for 1 rep), just to start
3pl8 OHP for reps? Unless you're with larry wheels tier juicers (not even his juicing buddies can get that) you are bullshitting

If anyone can bench 150 kg in 2 years, the person is either extremely fat and short, on roids, or lies.

So either you went to a gym full of people that weight 300 lbs on 5'2, a roided up strongmen gym or you just do shitposting.

Agreeing with this user
It could also be that his gym has fake plates if his perception is so far off. Average people achieving 150 kg bench in a year? Unless everyone is handed free dbol candies this shit ain't gonna happen, everyone that has ever trained (even in serious strongman/PL gyms) would know that

Nah, only people who inject are people who compete, people who are too old to have working testicles. The odd weekend warrior who wants to impres the ladies will most likely get oral dianabol.

Nobody actually gives a shit, so people are open, both about taking and about selling.

Sure, the guy who benched 630lbs raw took everything, and by everything I mean more than the rest of his team combined, but the 5pl8 benchers took TRT doses of test, some dianabol and called it a day.

If you need roids to bench 3pl8 you need to find yourself another fucking hobby, because caring about weight on the bar will never be your thing. And that's OK.

Attached: 1528748063517.png (640x718, 655K)

Or they were all clones of Jay Cutler, he said he could bench 142,5 kg the first time he ever entered a gym at age 15.

But that's 1 in a million genetics.

150 kg in a year? Natty? Stop talking bullshit you dyel nigger, post body or fuck off LARPer
All other gym goers you try to pass off as "average" people are juiceheads

the average person isn't roiding
This user takes numbers from roiding people in his gym and tries to apply that to the average (natural) strength athlete
ah yeah, a self-conscious roiding manlet would never lie about something like that. Are you believing Dorian Yates' fairy tales about his "natural" physique too?

Dolph Lundgren best bench was 300 lbs. I don't mean for reps, I mean his literal max.
Would you say that Dolph Lundgren needed another hobby? I'm sure several guys would exchange a higher bench for that body and height.

I know that Cutler roids like every single professional bodybuilder ever since the late 50s. But I believe that there are genetics outliers that are able to bench that much the first time they try the exercise. But they are fucking rare.

>juiceheads
Here's a mindfuck for you - most people who roid don't ever get past 120kg for an ass-off-the-bench triple.
Most people who get to 150kg in a year will do oral cycles, so they can get 180kg in two years and get on a proper cycle so they can get that 220kg.

Also why the fuck would I post body? I'm a fat sack of shit, 101kg at 185cm. All I care is weight on the bar, moved from A to B within the rules.

>Would you say that Dolph Lundgren needed another hobby?
His hobby wasn't ever lifting for weight. He literally didn't care about increasing his bench press.

I didn't say Dolph Lundgren needed another hobby. He did. By having other hobbies.

This retard isn't me, the strong gym user.

Genetic outliers roid like motherfuckers BECAUSE they're genetic outliers. They get numbers because they want to get numbers and are focused on getting numbers.

He is fkin lanklet. Its impressive af.

being a genetic outlier doesn't make you immune to snapping your shit up, as would be putting up 3pl8 without learning the movement properly and getting the CNS ready. He might have done some 1/8th rep shit though to fabricate this story
I'm aware of that, but it's still retarded to compare numbers of a natural strength athlete to that of juicers who have like twice the potential. Your numbers are excellent for a natural athlete (except maybe the DL which is still good), you shouldn't be mad that some 18yo on test and dbol is outlifting you. Still, I guess taking it as "friendly competition" is good, but don't get worked up over it

He current bench press world record was performed by a 6'4 male (Ryan Kennelly). Considering that Dolph is only an inch taller than that (or not), this isn't any more impressive than a 6'1 guy doing that.

I mean, I guess he could bench more if he would train his body to do max weight. That's like people who can bench 240 lbs for 10-15 reps, in theory they could bench way more than 3 pl8s, but if your body never does that they fail massively.

>claims you need to hit them in order to look like you lift in a tshirt

Lol, my stats are:
>60kg OHP
>95kg bench
>100kg squat
>130kg DL
and i look 100 times better than this bloho in a shirt.

Imagine how much of a coping faggot this guy is in real life if he felt the need to write this wall of excuses on an anonymous board lmao

Blaha has the worst genetics in history when it comes to not look like complete crap, but he is fairly strong.

>equipped lifting
lol
Kennelly can bench 295 kg
The Bench press WR is held by Kirill Sarychev, who is 6'6" which doesn't make this argument any better lel. It's not about height but rather about body proportions. With that said, Dolph Lundgren probably has long arms while the two mentioned strength athletes have short arms even while being tall.

At regular bodyweights (say sub 120 kg), manlets are better strength athletes, it's only when you upscale a manlet to a tall person with manlet proportions that weighs 160+ kg (like Sarychev, Eddie Hall etc.) that you get a World Record holder

Alright, you won that argument, I just did a quick google search on your claims and they all turned out correctly.

lmao post body please I beg of you

youtube.com/watch?v=BOeRI6MDyns
focking impressive
I think after Sarychev come Spoto and some other guys which bench in the ~320kg range

Why? Because I said I think it's possible that there are very rare genetic outliers that are just strong naturally? You know that genetic variety in humans is extremely big? I dunno what this has to do with my body.

PLEASE just post the body

... why? I didn't claim anything in terms of myself and just wrote that it could be possible that one under a million or maybe 100 million is able to do that without training.

The most impressive thing about Sarychev is that he's actually benching close grip, because he's so fucking huge, he can't properly fit inside the plates.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jk4wqt7ojE

This guy is good for 330kg at least. He tripled 310kg in training this year.

Just post a body, please?
Or just your naked chest. That'll do.
Here's some bare Jow Forums skank chest to encourage you.
imgur.com/a/olQekD8 imgur.com/a/d5zGxcc imgur.com/a/gXfOnZw imgur.com/a/TUNac55

Dude just post the body I beg you we need this just post the body