Does doing a few pushups now and then and eating enough protein coupled with eating calories below maintenance is...

Does doing a few pushups now and then and eating enough protein coupled with eating calories below maintenance is enough to get a sexy body like pic related prove me wrong faggots

Attached: goal body 1.jpg (2117x1902, 1.27M)

This legit?

It's all I want... i'm 6ft with decent face. I don't need massive trunk legs or the ability to bench massive weight. Great if you like that for yourself, but for me I work out to get a good body which is attractive to women. The body type that is attractive to youthful white women is basically OPs pic. Brad Pitt in fight club is the ideal.

The only question that remains is what is the workout routine, cardio and diet specifics to attain this?

just do a few pushups and eat properly.

fuck off and get strong you fucking dyels. It's the only way

Honestly some of the before/after pics from people who did SS/GOMAD scare the shit out of me.

It's not enough just to do pushups

well you don't have to overdo it but yes, bulking will definitely lead to more body fat. However it's the most efficient way to get to your goals as quickly as possible. You can always cut later

take the costapill

Attached: MfgZj5ANGGUhnSzPKjHdPmy_jhfxq1E_Nd5CYftH9uY.jpg (656x720, 60K)

No. This guy looks like a beginner lifter but he definitely lifting.

You're going to have to do a little more than that to get that body. Assuming you're a natural, that body is 7 months of hard work and consistent training doing heavy compound movements combined with bodyweight exercises like pullups and pushups.

Pretty please can you post a weekly routine and how to add in the bodyweight exercises. I'm like autistic I just need a routine to follow, I can't work out what to do even though i've read the sticky several times over the years

wtf happened with his right nipple?

it's too chad

me too desu, i need specific instructions on everything, i probably should join the army right? they make you do stuff, yell orders and havev you do stuff

that guy is an intermediate lifter at minimum, and at maximum he could be a competitive olympic weightlifter with that body

plz

pls

It is if you do them plyometrically.

isnt this pic the dude that asked here about one or two months ago whether he should go into modeling?
>Does doing a few pushups now and then and eating enough protein coupled with eating calories below maintenance is enough to get a sexy body like pic related
depends how regulary you do the pushups and how much. not impossible i would say but rather unlikely

Fuck sake, one person says he's intermediate potential olympic and others say he just does pushups

which one is it

He works abs too

he's definitely not a beginner lifter. you can tell by his core

pushups and pullups

pullups enough to get this core?

bump

>prove me wrong
Why would I? You prove yourself right. Eat protein and be in caloric deficit + pushup and see if you'll look like that. Also post before and after pics.

shoulders + lats are most important to women, V shape is attractive on an instinctual level, after that arms + chest

get some dumbbells and do some overhead presses, + pullups, curls + pushups(conventional+diamond)