Best channel for naturals

best channel for naturals

Attached: DYvKqsUVQAAH71r.jpg (750x754, 104K)

4channel

He litteraly has a better physique than me. Why do people always hate on him? Is it because of his behavior/approch?

He just takes himself way too seriously. Also doesn't get that much respect for his physique cause hes a manlet.

He's extremely insecure and contradicts himself all the time

Plus literally nobody cares if you're natty with an okay physique. Just fucking quit being a pussy and roid and ascend.

After lifting natural for about 3 years now I'm seriously considering turning in my natty card. If only to maintain my gains on a cut.

I'll eat at a surplus and gain strength and size but when I cut down I lose almost everything for the sake of being lean. It's excruciating to only put on a couple pounds of lbm in a year.

>best channel for midgets
Fixed.

>5 ft 2
The dwarf Lord himself
King of midgets

Also there is a whole YouTube channel dedicated to the dwarf lords hypocrisy and cringe. Search cope destiny

Don't train that hard, in a cut you can get away with minimal training. Try it out for once and you will notice much less muscle loss than with conventional techniques. Avoid muscle damage, stop like 5 reps shy of failure. 4 Sets per week for most muscles is enough to maintain.

No. Lmao if you follow him, you probably are like 150lbs.
You have no business telling people whose the best channel to follow

If one doesn't look like this after 2 years of lifting then please go on roids

good post, i agree

I don't hate him, he has a lot of unique and interesting takes on stuff

plus he's jacked

Attached: 47585493_1177731712376464_5108953860786532873_n.jpg (750x750, 53K)

Do roids. I'm doing it. Why would anyone wanna live to 70 so you can wage slave forever? Just fucking roid and enjoy your hobby on the next level.

this delusional motherfucker

Fucking hell mate dont make me cringe

>He litteraly has a better physique than me
You can only compare yourself to people that have your height, with a 1 inch more or less difference

>Why do people always hate on him? Is it because of his behavior/approch?
I don't hate him, I am simply not interested in him because he's manlet

You don’t call yourself alpha destiny, wear lifted shoes, spew pick up artist bs while being a virgin with no real social skills, shill suboptimal training and then sell it for way too much money.

Also he’s toddler height so his physique doesn’t matter

His insecurities combined with his try hard personality. Also has accomplished just about 0 with the additude of someone important.
Literally everyone loves Eric bugenhagen because he genuinely has no insecurities and no try hard personality.