So I went to a nutritionist who told me to drink protein shakes only after doing exercise and not the days when I'm...

So I went to a nutritionist who told me to drink protein shakes only after doing exercise and not the days when I'm recovering
I work out monday, wenesday and friday

Is what she says bullshit? I personally don't see any reason of why she told me that

Attached: 2254.jpg (300x274, 9K)

Drink protein shakes in a protein deficit. If you lift you need more protein, but if you still don't eat your daily requirements, drink the shake. Pretty simple

If you're trying to gain, make sure you're having protein throughout the day every day

>Is what she says bullshit?
Yes

the past two months my stomach has been suffering greatly, and now that I'm recovered I find that I have a lot more appetite and I want to get some proper eating and snacking tips for bulking

But fuck me, the sticky is dead right now

Did you go to a nutritionist, or a dietitian?

nutritionist, only went to ask her a couple of things because her service is free with the gym membership

>protein deficit

Attached: 5223658749991.jpg (300x231, 16K)

protein synthesis occurs during recovery which can be up to 2 days after your workout. keep taking in protein even on rest days.

Since we’re on the topic of protein shakes, can anyone recommend me a good, (onions free) organic mix with a good flavor and minimal sugar if possible?

Attached: BC3BB631-CCA5-4444-90EE-3EA305FC0924.png (316x321, 186K)

>gym nutritionist
She’s retarded, don’t listen to her.

Just eat a teaspoon of peanut butter throughout the day and you'll bulk right up

Nutritionist is not a real profession, no matter how hard they claim it is. Try to see if you can bait her into saying the words "Starvation mode".

kaizen naturals
it doesn't taste that good because they substitute sugar with stevia, but if that's what you want, it has the highest protein:calorie ratio on the market

What about without stevia?

>peanut butter
no such thing in my country, I could try searching for it in a fancy market

we don't speak english tho

>protein shakes
Great way to get fat.

Drink protein shakes whenever you want. Or don't. It's just protein.

>just a teaspoon and you'll bulk
you are going to forgive me for not believing such an outrageous claim

Attached: bullshit.png (244x278, 71K)

At least where I am from, you have to go collage (university) to be a nutritionist.

>check nutrition facts on the label of the powder that I'm taking
>no fats
>no sugar
how the fuck is this going to make anyone fat

You're right its actually supposed to be an entire jar my bad

Attached: wait.png (299x222, 71K)

Protein and artificial sweetener both spike insulin.

Whey protein has a particularly bad insulin response.

yeah nah, it's twisted logic to think that a spike in insulin results inevitably in getting really fat and therefor say that protein powder makes you fat, even say that its great to make you fat, like if they were some starbucks sugary shake shit

Drink them every day, but only when you're cutting. You should be able to get enough protein from regular foods when bulking.

naked whey + pb2 + cacao, wew

What sort of nuts do they grow in your country? Pretty much any kind of nut can be made into calorie-dense nut butters like we do with peanuts.

just checked, my local super market does have peanut butter

still, I'm skeptical about a single teaspoon, 5g of peanut butter, doing anything

It depends how often you drink them and what time of day relative to meal times.

One sugary Starbucks drink won't make you fat either.

Yeah, that's not enough. More like big scoops. I like to mix it in my oats.

we definitely don't have oats here
well, we do, but I've yet to see anyone liking them
Spain and the mediterranean in general is rich in cuisine tho, I'm pretty sure I can find better alternatives for snacking

>nutritionist
>recomends you powder

Attached: 1553124771097.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Jow Forums and the sticky where the ones that recommended whey powder to me, you fucking mongoloid

>/fit
>advise
WAY TO GO! BRAINLET

This
Whey is simply milk in a power for, you're much better off getting your proteins from real food (ideally meat)

I think that if I try to eat meat every single day I'm going to be so fucking sick of it that I'll puke

I just drink shakes when I've done my eating for the day and I'm a little bit under my MACROS.

She's right about drinking it after you workout, but I don't think drinking it on your off days matters. Then again, she's the expert, not the autists on Jow Forums.

>complain when following something a profession told him
>complain when following something fit told him

is user mentally ok?

Attached: F884CF09-2F2D-4EB8-96D0-B2A94E1770AE.jpg (810x611, 64K)

Smear it on biscuits or churros? PB is a good way to add protein and calories cheaply, you may have to experiment some to find good local stuff to put it on.

I mainly get my proteins from egg/egg whites, fish and sometimes chicken. Occasionally red meat

biscuits is a really good idea, churros is fucking awful because they are greasy already (but fuck me, now I want to eat some)

>believing "professionals"
>believing in /fit
lurk moar faggot

Attached: 1552520972136.gif (162x149, 1.86M)

Attached: 97087625.jpg (692x659, 58K)