I told my psychologist I was feeling suicidal because I'm balding and I think girls find me repulsive (my personality...

I told my psychologist I was feeling suicidal because I'm balding and I think girls find me repulsive (my personality doesnt help either, but if I was good looking I wouldn't have to care about that).

He's been basically nagging me for the past month about practicing mindfulness and doing regular exercise, which sounds like a pain in the ass. Why should I do all these things to achieve 1/100 of what Chad gets with no effort whatsoever? The worst part is that this bastard will accuse me of wallowing in self pity if I don't do what he says, even if it sounds moronic (he is pretty much a normie that has never experienced any hardship, unlike me).

So onto the topic at hand, would you really think that exercising can help me feel better about myself? How long do I need to push myself to do it until it feels part of my daily routine?

Attached: 1552810503078.jpg (324x322, 46K)

Back to r9k

I'm a balding loser that is out of shape and has no life prospects and hasn't touched a girl in 8 years, and yes exercise does make me feel better

I can't explain it, but it just does.

go break a sweat and then comeback and tell us how you feel. for me, it's the difference between getting a good night sleep and being trapped in my mind all night

Help a brother out, man.

Sooo, are you working on any of your other issues?

You don't even want to help yourself, and you expect us to?

yes I am working on all of it, long journey for me but I am going to make it

I haven't said I'm not willing to help myself, I'm just asking for advice. If that's too much for you then fine, go be a shit person someplace else.

my advice is just go do something, anything
go run around the block, or try to see how many times you can jump as high as you can in a row.

just do something to break the mold. get out of your comfort zone. that is the biggest thing. you have to push yourself.

Yes you will brother

This is a troll right?

OK, but just to be clear, do you think doing exercise could translate into improvements in other areas of my life?

How old are you, chief?

>he is pretty much a normie that has never experienced any hardship, unlike me
How do you know this? If losing your hair is putting you in this much turmoil you havent experienced shit.

>he's pretty much a normie that has never experienced any hardship, unlike me.

I recommend neck hangs until failure you absolute piece of trash. Seriously end it you fragile snowflake faggot.

I'll take the bait.
Yes mindfulness training and regular exercise will help, also I doubt you know what hardships he has experienced.

Balding with a great body > Balding and shit body.

Improve yourself where you can, that's all you can do.

I know depressionniggers are a bunch of self pitying jerkoff faggots but going outside and exercising actually helps your mindset despite what all your friends on Jow Forumswowthanksimcured think.
t. felt like shit all day until I started going out

>How do you know this? If losing your hair is putting you in this much turmoil you havent experienced shit.

I never said me losing my hair was the only thing wrong with me, which by the way, it's a pretty fucking awful thing to experience. If you are not going through this you wouldnt understand.

>depression because of balding
What a weak faggot crying cunt you are. There are young people with cancer, wheelchairs and other severe illnesses out there and you're crying about bring bald. Shave your head and be done with it. Yesa, you're not gonna be as handsome as with hair but that's life.

one time I had a shotgun in my mouth and pussied out. i decided i needed help and went to a hospital. i told the doctor what i had done and that i wanted to get on antidepressants and they threw me in crazy person jail for 3 days, it was gay. if you're depressed just quit doing drugs and keep it to yourself

>OK, but just to be clear, do you think doing exercise could translate into improvements in other areas of my life?

Yes, certainly. You will have a constant good feeling glow. You'll feel well rested in your daily life, yet at the same time feel willing and energized to deal with whatever comes up. It teaches you discipline and gives you instant feedback and direct results. You get out of it what you put in, and seeing rewards for your hard work on a weekly basis is very satisfying and reaffirming. Honestly, lifting probably saved me for killing myself.

>(my personality doesnt help either, but if I was good looking I wouldn't have to care about that).
Wrong

>I told my psychologist I was feeling suicidal because I'm balding and I think girls find me repulsive
I've already lost my hair, there are much worse things to experience.

This.

Just start working out already, what the fuck are you doing throughout your day besides shitposting in Jow Forums and /v/? You have nothing to lose.

I never quite understood what you guys mean by lifting. Like when you go to a gym, you dont do cardio or legs or use the machines? You literally just go to the weight room and start lifting heavy objects up and down?

Go back to and promptly kill yourself you miserable moping faggot

1. Stop coming here
2. Lose Weight, become physically active, run, lift weights, wrestle whatever it is. Do something.
3. Set mini goals that lead to a big goal
4. The world isn't a dichotomy of Chad's and not Chads.

Sage this thread and report it so that OP gets banned and doesn't come here anymore, it's not healthy for you.

I should add that even if only put in 2/10 effort, you'll still get 2/10 results. Every time you exercise it's a positive investment. You will always get something out of it, no matter how small. You will always have this thing you can pour your effort into that will always reward you accordingly. Your progress doesn't lie or make mistakes. Everything you accomplish is due to your willpower and every failure is on you to improve. And improving your weak spots becomes fun instead of a dreadful depressive experience.

Yeah basically. Weight lifting mimics the natural movements of the body. We like weightlifting for the same reason kids like playing tag and nerds like arguing: they're all natural actions that humans have used to survive for years. We enjoy lifting for the same reason we enjoy eating or sleeping.

>4. The world isn't a dichotomy of Chad's and not Chads.

Not true, maybe you havent been properly redpilled.

This is good advice, thanks bro.

How do you guys feel about crossfit? I know it gets a lot of hate here in general, I personally tried it two times and ended up dead. Even though I was only starting they made me go all the way in every exercise, I almost passed out. I liked how its done in a more social setting, with people helping or competing with you, but it seem to me like they didnt care about people getting injured or over exhausted.

>I haven't said I'm not willing to help myself
But you did, its written all over the op. Bitching about how much of a pain in the ass stuff is and how much easier other people have it and how hard it is to be poor old you. Just asking the question is looking for excuses to not do anything to change your current state. If you really want advice here's mine, stop being a pathetic fuck, get out there, and DO shit (don't ask for shit) until you figure out what works for you.

Just fucking do it, wouldn’t hurt. I’m depressed af all the time even though I got a gf and I’m the thinnest I’ve been in years. However, the post workout endorphins and being physically tired helps offset the mental disgust I feel from being tired without doing anything :3

I’ve gotten a real case of the blues as well. It helps hanging around with friends and just shooting the shit and sharing your troubles.

I keep a journal or keep it off my somehow with the things I enjoy. Since were men no ones gonna give one slight fuck about your troubles if you decide share a paragraph of bawww shit on social media. That bullshit only works on females and they get away with it, its bitter vanity that is poorly poorly veiled and they still fucking get away with it. Time and again word of God has Men to suck it up and deal with it. Like its that fucking easy and well, these are the cards we are dealt with. we gotta walk the earth stone-faced and be unphased at whatever setbacks life throws at us.

I stopped drawing for years and decided to get back to it after i flipped through my old drawings i had in my book.

Im introverted as fuck but i keep a balance by hanging out with buddies or my cousins. However i cant help but want to be by myself. Another thing I go on nature walks by myself and watch the sunsets. I just let my thoughts go and gaze at the horizon listening to the waves.

I had a shitty breakup, i felt like a jerk from her stupid guilt trips but i look at the positive that shes not my problem. After i lost my mom ive been doing all ove the above. That hit my family and myself hard. The pain from the loss was nothing I could compare to, i felt the weight from the sadness by a ton. I hated the feeling & thankfully working out gives me that edge to fight that awful feelings of defeat. Make it a habit run, lift or swim.
The feeling of having your heart pounding and pushing through the pain, relenting against those awful emotions/ thoughts from trying to take over your mind is a battle of wills.
The will is everything. I wish life would be easier too OP, i hate the fact that people achieve things without effort or experience life without any struggles. But there is always a light, don’t be a pussy and give in or get medicated.

Attached: 97FFCE1D-6743-4A1C-B997-62DE425BB713.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Go to a boxing gym. Don’t pay for that gimmicky shit.

Exercising and practicing mindfulness will definitely make you feel better, meditate 10 mins every morning and/or evening, exercise every day, lift at least 3 days a week.
I've been in your situation, do what he tells you.

They don’t care about injury or individuality there. Their concern is getting people in, having people get tired and “feel the burn” which convinced them it was a good workout, and milking their wallets. If you want a social setting or like the more continuous type of exercise do what other user said and go to a boxing or UFC gym.

Get a wig or get fin if you're under 30. If you're over 30 that's when most guys start so you shouldn't feel too bad

>practicing mindfulness and doing regular exercise
Wow thats a good psychologist. Its fantastic that he didn't go to drugs right away.

>he is pretty much a normie that has never experienced any hardship, unlike me
You're dumbass. Also cringe.

>would you really think that exercising can help me feel better about myself
Yes. Exercise releases dopamine, improves your health, and makes you look better.

>I was feeling suicidal because I'm balding
Grow the fuck up and shave it off.

I'm balding and I still do pretty good with the ladies

Your entire post is needy, pathetic, whiny and blaming others. Neck yourself cunt.

It’s a shit pseudo cult. It will get you fitter, but less so if you lifted and did cardio yourself. Plus it’s dangerous.

Will definitely look at this boxing gym thing, thanks. Do they also lift or is it mostly boxing practice?

Unfortunately I live in a country were under 50yo bald men are a rarity.

Is it dangerous for the same reasons I mentioned?

Don't bother. I'm successful in many areas of life, hit the gym religiously, and have "the looks" and still cant attract women. People are cunts just like this thread. Fuck em and fuck your therapist drop that daggot

It makes you feel a lot better. It helps get rid of depression, anxiety, and irritability. Chad in the gym lifting weights.

What do you think is wrong with you then? Are you happy at least?

>be me
>overweight
>diabetic
>manlet
>ugly
>39 yo NEET
>depressed
>still got perfect hair
>still get laid
>still not as much of a self-pitying fag as OP
could be worse

Attached: grr.jpg (786x800, 87K)

OP, try group therapy. It might give you a bit of perspective. Being a balding incel doesn't seem so bad when you hear people talk about getting buttfucked by their dad as a kid, told by their mothers that they are worthless scum, tortured, etc.

no

>How long do I need to push myself to do it until it feels part of my daily routine?
Until you become happy with who you are and what your daily life is.
Exercise helps make you happy, especially with others, but it's not the answer forever.
So what do you do? Exercise won't be routine until you enjoy it, but exercise helps make you happy. Catch 22? Nah. It's discipline. Force yourself.
With discipline comes skill, then you become proud of your skill and motivated to better your skills more and more.
Passion only comes when the activity becomes enjoyable to do once you are relatively skilled at it. If you try something and become skilled at it but decide you don't like it, then stop wasting time on it and try something else.

>The worst part is that this bastard will accuse me of wallowing in self pity if I don't do what he says

Because you are. Not even trying to improve some things and explore how they may or may not help is basically the definition of wallowing in self-pity.

>(he is pretty much a normie that has never experienced any hardship, unlike me)

I'm going to word this very harshly: You sound like a dickhead. "I have it so hard, everybody else has it easy, none of them understand my suffering" means you're writing people off as your moral inferiors when you don't even know what they've been through, which is textbook dickhead-ism. Being a dickhead makes you isolated and miserable. Even good-looking people end their own lives when they feel isolated and miserable. No, it's not because they're weaker than you and just don't know real pain - that's delusional talk. It's because being a dickhead makes you isolated and miserable.

>would you really think that exercising can help me feel better about myself? How long do I need to push myself to do it until it feels part of my daily routine?

These aren't real questions, this is just fishing for no's so that you have one more excuse to not bother trying to change anything. TRY. IT. AND. FIND. OUT. Look for answers by experimenting, not just getting high off your own farts in lala-abstract-thoughts-land.

If your suffering is actually your fault, by action or inaction, then you can actually do something about it. *Assume* that it really is your fault somehow, even if you don't understand how yet, and see how far with experimenting with that assumption can take you.

Attached: 1488684597976.gif (463x343, 129K)

What about yourself are you proud of?
What do you want to be proud of?

Don't worry 99% of psychologists are hacks who think their 2deep4u analysis of you makes them superior.

Meanwhile they couldn't profile an actual dangerous person because they're so worried about those "dangerous thoughts" you're having

Life isn't worth living without suffering. To suffer is to flourish

But all youre doing is nothing, that's why youre suffering, because nothingness is suffering and suffering without purpose

Who gives a shit what Chad does? Do you have any idea how shit my life is? Im poor and awkward and kinda gross looking and I've never had a girlfriend at 24 years old

But I don't really care I'm really happy because I suffer every day in the gym or trying to escape poverty or studying or learning a language etc etc and I love my life and people and its fun. Of course not everything is sunshine and rainbows and misery is part of life but are we supposed to sit around and bitch about it?

You've got like half a second to live your life in the grand scheme of the universe. Youre gonna blink and be 80 and then you'll go back to eternal nothingness and fuck that. Start soaking life up, even the sucky parts. Were all gonna make it.

how do you go out if you have no friends to go out with? not op btw i want to go out and shit but i dont know where or what to do there

Don't be a blackpilled faggot, there's always hope you fucking fag

After having my sickening divorce and losing $15,000 on an lgbtq safespace I completely agree. Don't worry everyone it gets better. Just look at me!
- Boogie

I’m pretty sure the gyms usually have some amount of weights. Probably not 3 deadlift platforms and 5 power racks, but most that I’ve seen (mostly in movies honestly but a couple irl) have a decent assortment of dumbbells, a bench press or two, and some other plain free weights

stupid youtuber cuck get off Jow Forums

my sides

I know it sucks but the whole controlling “negative self talk” was the number 1 best thing I learned from a year of therapy

Honestly I have no friends either
I mostly /nightwalk/ or chill in the park
Even if I'm alone I can at least move around. The way I see it if I'm going to be on my phone all day I might as well do it outside.

I scrolled down the catalogue until I got to this. I counted 9 actual health and fitness threads out of 50+ threads, and here we have another Jow Forums poster who apparently thinks being told to exercise regularly to improve his mental and physical health is unreasonable. Rather than trying to improve himself he sits their and whines his despicable whine.

Sage.

No YOU go be a shit person on the board made for shit people, this is the fitness board, it's for people who take fitness more seriously than self pity

Bump

>this is the fitness board, it's for people who take fitness more seriously than self pity

Cringe

Attached: 1549462497598.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

Exercise literally releases endorphins. What more do you need to know? That's why your therapist is tecommending it. It's why a lot of drug addicts become gym rats.

Find a psychologist that you connect with more and listen to them. Don’t listen to Jow Forums for life advice either.

How about you actually make the climb to the top of the mountain before you decide the view was not worth the effort?

Attached: #weakness.jpg (1920x2160, 443K)

I was at the spot op is at and I don’t feel any different taking the Jew’s advice. I feel the exact same way as op

Your therapist is a retard and you should look for another that can empathize with you.
That said, lifting is one of the surest ways to get some happiness even for a small time window.
>Why should I do all these things to achieve 1/100 of what Chad gets with no effort whatsoever?
Because Chad grew up in a good accepting environment, isn't afraid, isn't anxious, so his dopamine receptors work well

>Your therapist is a retard and you should look for another that can empathize with you.

Well, I said he is a normie, but i suppose he has my best interest in mind...

Back to r9k

Attached: 1550722328714.png (393x366, 374K)

If you can't help yourself to go to the gym, start with a moderate jog.
Make it a realistic goal, ej 2.5 miles or something.
Come back and tell us your findings.

Have you ever thought about paying some chick to jerk you off. I've been going to this massage place for a few months and I just found out that they also provide other services. I thought about going over there and paying for a handjob. The women there aren't old or ugly, so I feel like it might be nice.

Attached: berrynotti.png (595x729, 707K)

show life or gtfo

fairytale disney nigger princess thinking problems just dissapear if you take a "shower bro"

haha ultimate tutorial mode NPC life, fuk outta here before you judge people

>dude why should i even bother if some guy in the genetic top 0.1% doesnt? fuck this
Honestly, and i say this without a hint of irony and i dont mean this in a derogatory fashion, but seriously consider suicide.

Lol at asking advice here from a bunch of NPC who try with all their might to be chads, are fucked in the head themselves, or are normie NPC that only give out generic cookie cutter wisdom which they heard from someone else

cope

How the fuck is that cringe you fucking redditor? There's a thousand websites for self-pitying soft-headed sacks of shit like you to wallow in each other's misery and cope, select several and fuck off.

such a corny NPC phrase which you probably thought would make you sound hardcore but came off as much hardcore as a 20" steel dildo in your arse

Because it's simply not true, you moronic NPC. Half of the threads in the catalog at any given moment are feel/no gf/autistic threads. Get off your high horse, you are in Jow Forums ffs.

I'm not on my "high horse". If high horse means to you not being a little bitch then all hope is lost for you

OP,

You repulse women because you have a victim mindset. You are self wallowing. We’ve all been through some shit. I’ll guarantee there’s people in a lot worse situations than you who have achieved a lot in their lives. Quit being victim and go get fucking after it.

>j-just stop having problems man!

t.NPC who lives his life in normie ville on tutorial mode and thinks his advice is sound

You sound like a good guy. I hope you find peace mate.

Yup. Nothing that’s ever happened to you has ever been your fault. Your the unluckiest person in the world and the only person who has ever been dealt a bad deck of cards. You’re the only ugly person whose ever been born. My bad brother.

>mfw have great hair but my organs want to shut down constantly and I keep losing gains in the hospital

Attached: 1432763985547.png (342x354, 228K)

Explain to me how am I responsible of my shit genetics and my brain chemistry

You re going to make it user

>I was feeling suicidal because I'm balding
unironically shave it off. I did it after years of balding and it helped soooo much psychologically

Could you please elaborate? I have so many questions. Why do you feel better? What balding pattern did you have? How old were you when you shaved? What was people's first reaction and how long did it take them to get used to the new you? Did they tell you you look better? Do you have a strong jaw and a nice head shape? Did you grow a bear to compensate?

based and redpilled.
I would also add in nutrition and maybe some supplements. D3+k2 for sure since there is no way you are getting enough sunlight.
zinc and magnesium but separately

>legs
Squat and deadlift are the key lifts. What the fuck are you doing for legs that isn't lifting?

Maybe your social skills suck ass. Have you ever actually pursued 5 women in your life. Like gone up to them and asked them out? I think most incels think women just walk up to you and start chatting you up, but that happens so rarely you shouldnt count on it. Literally go and talk to women and unless you are a massive sperg you will attract one. It's so easy it's not even funny, and this coming from a former NEET and virgin at 23.

Fucking hell, you are thinking about this way too much. Just shave your fucking head. Your hair isn't coming back. it never will. The more you cling to it, the more painful the process will be.

>just shave lol

what are your other options? Killing yourself?

Comb overs, hats, hair powder, and suicide if all else fails.