Try to eat 3K calories a day for muscle gains

>Try to eat 3K calories a day for muscle gains
>Hate it want to die force feeding myself
>Look up the average calorie intake in America
>It’s 3.6K for women and 4.5K for men
LITERALLY HOW

Attached: 42BF301F-E307-48E5-B7BF-AF675DB51350.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying to eat only 3k calories for a cut
>losing energy and sleep due to cranked up cortisol
>see OP
>fucking manlets, when will they learn?
stay small, twink.

you will have to keep force feeding for now and youll adapt in a couple months if youre consistent, i used to gag eating 500 calorie meals but now i can eat 1000+ calorie meals comfortably

Eat high fat foods and calorie dense foods in general
Milkshakes are calorie dense as fuark

I’m 5’11, king of the manlets. How tall are you Lanklet?

>country of fatfucks that put sugar in their milk and bread
>culture of excess

why are these so unpleasant to look at

literally finish everything with as much olive oil as you can bear. Even that douse shit on my oatmeal.
Use you're fucking brain dude

Eating at maintenance is as easy for fatties as it is for everyone else since their BMR is so high. They also overdo it on the sugar, which is something that can be learned from in your case.
In addition to being effortless to get down eating something high in sugar can actually make it easier to palate your next meal, space out your fruits between meals and any cheat food you have should be sweet rather than savory.

This.

I've been so fucking annoyed I have to shovel food in my mouth constantly. But I guess it's better than being a fat unhealthy sack of shit.

Imagine, the reason it's so high is because of all the shitty calorie dense foods people eat.

If it's not burgers or fast food, it's restaurant take out that's chock full of grease, butter, salts, and carbs. Go to an Applebee's and there's an easy 2K calories in a single meal.

It’s easy to eat 4.5k calories a day when half of that is sugar and chips lmao

But I hate sweet foods. Fruit and th occasional soda and ice cream are the only sweets I can enjoy.

eat as clean as you can then eat icecream or some other garbage to fill the last calories
thats every bulk for me and i havent ended like a whale

American junk food isn't filling at all and very calorie dense.

post body

3 cans of soda. Food covered in sauce. Desert. A snack in between meals. That turns a 2.5k calorie day into 4k easily

>3000 kcal
Lel, I burn twice that in one hard training session and I´m fucking 1,60m.

Post body faggot

>eat 2 mcflurries
>easy 1k cal

>Be a poorfag college student
>Spend $1-2 on average per meal

Don't drink while eating, only after.
Drink calories.
Drink alcohol.
Desserts first.
Multiple smaller meals.
Eat standing up.
Low fat/diet nothing.
Sugar or coconut oil on everything.

So get a job loser

No you don't

I do but I also have school and pay rent so I don't have a lot of money.

>>you're
nice bait user almost had me fooled

pic related
My burn rate is 1100 kcal/h, after 5:30:00 I have burned more than 6000 kcal.

Attached: PSX_20190212_123254.jpg (2000x1176, 231K)

lmao no

5'11
Calorie deficit of 1800 cals while pumping out mostly protein and good carbs and good fats into my diet to cut body fat and maintain muscle at the same time. Its suprisingly working, deopped from 200 -188 in 2 months breaking some PR's. Its hard to find motivation the calorie count but its been helping cut weight

Also
>how
Most people in the US are obease user, also, shit tier junk food is typically heavy in calories, this past december i went to a gas station and saw some of those little debbie festive cakes in the shape of a christmas tree
>reads back
500cal per cake, could easily down 4 of those no problem. 2000 calories, which is alegedly the average humans consumption needs, in 4 of those little fuckers

That SS+Gomad body

Again, 1100 kcal/h for 5 hours and 30 minutes equals 6050 kcal.
My longest ride was almost 7 hours, although I had a very long descend and high altitude on the way.
I don`t even lift.

>>It’s 3.6K for women and 4.5K for men
soda and sugary shit, dont envy them. you dont want that trash
>tfw force feed myself oatz and peanut butter and feel like a bloated cow most of the day
>not even GOMAD could save me
this is why I gave up, shit's impossible

When a single mcdonalds "meal" is 1500 cal it's not hard.

Burgers when will they learn

Attached: russianroulette.jpg (1125x1499, 218K)

pls be far left

Try doing 3k omad, you will be painfully full but it works.

whenever there is a group photo on tinder, the profile is always the ugliest girl's

Attached: 1520049933323.png (656x765, 984K)

it's always the worst looking one.
always.
exactly

Literally just put nuts and oil in a blender bro. I will never fucking understand hardgainers.

200gr of sunflower seeds are 1200 calories and you can literally just put them in a smoothie and drink it.

How can you possibly struggle to get down 3k cals? A bowl of rice and chicken can hit 1k easy.

The amount of gas and bloating from bulking on OMAD must be insane.

but wont that go straight through you and you shit most of it out?

Sugar in bread is good, fuck off

No.

>it's the guy in the back

ok i guess ill try that then. does it matter what oil? will light olive oil be good?

>nuts and oil in a blender
Assuming I could drink that without puking, it would render me basicly immobile for hours.

I said oil as an example of something that's high on calories which you can add as well.
I'd advice just making a good normal milkshake thats already high in calories, adding the seeds to it and some oil if you want to add even more calories. You'll have like 2k calories in a glass.

Because you are weak, newfag. Such artwork was the bread and butter of this community in its Golden Age.

I can't wrap my mind around people who have a hard time eating enough. Only 3k? Seriously? I could do 5k a day and still want more. I'm not trying to shit on you here, it's not like it's your fault. But I just don't get it. Eating is fun. Food tastes good. Isn't it natural to take pleasure in eating delicious food? What the fuck. Someone explain this to me.

How can you -not- casually eat 3000 calories a day?

One modest plate of spaghetti and meat sauce is around 1500 calories. I could two of them easily. 3000 calories in one shot. And absolutely delicious. A few hours later I'm hungry for more. When I make a pot I have to hold myself back from eating 6000+ calories in that day.

Same goes mac n' cheese, pizza, burgers, hamburger helper, all kinds of heavy carbs.

tl;dr eat carbs

Attached: Three-Meat-Spaghetti-Sauce_exps27686_CX2235826D06_30_1bC_RMS[1].jpg (1200x675, 142K)

>How can you -not- casually eat 3000 calories a day?
Not everyone is hungry all the time.
>One modest plate of spaghetti and meat sauce is around 1500 calories
Pasta has 144 kcal/100g, one portion is 200-300g, so 288-432 kcal, adding 100g of bolognese sauce, you add 125 kcal, making it 557 kcal maximum.
Now let`s say I`ll eat it for lunch and dinner, I`m at 1114 kcal and in a deficite and need to force myself to eat more, loose all my energy for hours and feel like I´d puke soon.

where are your abs, faggot

eating is not fun. the taste is the only thing that makes the feeling of it afterward worthwhile.

Melt cheese on everything
Rice? Melted cheese
Broccoli? Cheese it
salmon? Cheese that shit
Chicken? Cheese
Literally just throw cheese on everything. Calories will add up and it makes good taste a million times better.

>eating is not fun
Yes it is. Eating fucking rules. It's great. How does someone end up like this? Again, not trying to be an asshole, I just want to know.

Processed shit.
One of the reasons why people say weight loss is almost entirely diet isn't because people are eating too much, it's because what they are eating and drinking is processed shit that doesn't even fill them up.

Clean bulking is a myth. Healthy unprocessed foods are just so low calorie

>sugar that raises estrogen
>chips that are high in pufas
I kinda wanna do this to fill up my macros, but dont know if worth it. Bulking on pizza + burgers seems healthier

Hard gainer skelly here

Gluten and dairy sensitivity here, what do? Nuts also give me that feeling

What i mean is the instant i eat pasta, bread, or drink milk, my body goes in full mode, and i bloat up not wanting to eat anything else, at least for a few hours. This is like barely with 300calories of that stuff

Ive tried bulking on rice, and get the same feeling, only i can stomach it a bit more. I can stomach pea protein just fine, but whey i get that same reaction and i just want to lay down and not do anything after like a scoop. Its a shit feeling, but ive researched it stuff. Tried probiotics or killing my gut bacteria

I can eat sugar and cheese just fine, but i can a ton of acne from it, which is inflammation and leads to hairloss as well, dont want to do that long term

They aren't eating their calories, OP

Attached: 2L coke.jpg (900x1200, 69K)

Whoops that was weirdly written because i'm on mobile and cut paragraphs out of order

I'm thinking of rolled oats in either almond milk or water, that will fill up about 1k calories, then wait a few hrs in between until i get hungry again

Also it would be a dream to just roid and not have to worry about macros, since you can build muscle just sitting on your ass and not doing anything. I would eat extremely healthy and not worry about bulking. Too bad i know nothing about roiding, afraid of needles, and dont want to lose all my gains once im off it

Its habit, most americans spend their day snacking constantly on sugary or fatty things in between the main meals of the day

Just work your way up through slightly larger meals every day, and always eat until you are really 100% full

This. Back before I found Jow Forums, I lost 20lbs by just cutting out snacks

I just drink half a gallon to a gallon of milk a day. I don't have to track my calories for shit because I'm always over 2000 no matter how much I eat.

>It’s 3.6K for women and 4.5K for men
no fucking way thats true

Attached: 1550915480959.jpg (970x514, 94K)

Who the fuck drinks a LITRE of milkshake?

>average calorie intake in America
>America
>a nation of fat fucks
idiot don't look at the average

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

It's hard in the long run, eating mcdonalds meal is unhealthy. Your body could say "fuck that".

Skeleton started from 6'5 125 lbs

Your training i 5 hours of cardio?

1 litre of milk + 100 g cheese + 10 eggs + 200 g of meat = about 2000 calories

There you go faggot

>average calorie intake in America
shit its really 3600

Ok user i give you some secreet sovjet tactics.
My great-grandfather was a red commisar in thew great war, and with this his man had the power to punch the germans with ther sovels all day long.

>buckwheat
Make in the morning some and eat it around the day in small portions.

>Sirniki

15 oz (about 2 cups) farmers cheese, homemade (aka Tvorog) or storebought
4 large eggs
3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus about 1/2 cup more for dredging
3 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp white vinegar
1 cup raisins
2-3 Tbsp extra light olive oil for each batch
You can add peanutbutter and fruits if you want this shit is pure protein. And use oat meal.

May be lenin with you

>10 eggs every day

Attached: 8DC8D560-442A-462B-AD16-6F6A852CB54E.jpg (1011x809, 42K)

Same, dude. This is why I'll never be skinny. I eat all of my sweets with milk.

>only 10 eggs a day

Premature aging: the diet

That is what I consider a hard training, regular training is obviously less.

It's what all the golden era bodybuilders ate.

If I didn't do OMAD, I would guaranteed be a fat fuck. Same with you man, I like to eat. Protein, fats, carbs, healthy food, junk food, I like it all. I don't get skinny guys at all.

And they all looked like 40 in their mid 20's. Not that it matters really when your bloodtype is trenbolone, but it adds to the damage

Give an example of what you eat a day.

Let me guess, you went from 2k to 3k and wonder why you are having trouble. Have you considered treating eating like you treat lifting? You progressively overload. Each week add 250 cals so you can get used to it.

In a typical day of OMAD - a cut of meat, omelette, some cottage cheese + berries as a sort of dessert, and whey to hit protein macros. I don't really track the cals on berries since I'm too lazy, but roughly around 1500-1700 cals on the other stuff per day. I have a cheat day once a week just so I can have some carbs and whatnot

I struggle with this too
I get to ~2600 by like 8pm and by then im so full i dont want to eat anymore
I usually make like a protein shake or something easy that i can just chug for an extra 200-300 calories before bed but this shit is difficult
My maintenance is like 2800-3000, need to be on atleast 3300 to gain weight
Shits hard, maybe going to try some peanut butter? i dunno

Attached: 16625418.png (193x261, 8K)

use animal fats as your calorie source, carbs are for cardio.

i would bulk on a PB version of this