/PLG/

Isley fails 167.5kg edition

Attached: 1552693057865.jpg (807x735, 114K)

how the FUCK did barbell brigade open already fill up. this shit's in the end of June. expecting it to be 70% asian and 30% mexican instagram users

F___ j______

Attached: 1545916734842.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Poor George got steroid fever

>going to do muh hypertrophy for a month or two
Can I still do my normal shit but less intensity and more volume? Every reasonably big guy at my gym spends most of the time using cables or dumbbells or the wiggly mongrel bar, I have literally never used a cable thingy or twizzly bar, and use dumbbells only for lateral raises. I don't want to start using those now.

will lifting heavy things allow me to knock out all the normalfags on this board?

God, you must look like shit. Cables are absolutely based, and dumbbells are great. The twizzly bar is pure faggotry though.

No. Normalfags are genetically and mentally superior

Yeah I do

1 hour and 40 minutes it took to fuck the punk chick and it was 99% erotic roleplay and 1% animation

I've cummed harder to my imagination before

Shittiest wank ever

Btw, every time someone posts THAT picture of pube head, the post/thread gets deleted, so you just know it's him throwing a bitch fit in the Jow Forums IRC.

What a fucking faggot snowflake lmao.

Which picture? The one that was in the OP?

The pic of pubehead massively triggers Sean/dino

Attached: delet.jpg (540x496, 61K)

Yes, the one where there's a drawing of him on the left and his balding faggot manlet face on the right

3x5 112.5kg, 3x8-10 100kg bench on Sunday.

Going to be very comfy day. Can't wait.

*inferior
get out

we are anonymous for a reason

Reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions matter, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>tfw lost weight
>tfw stalling on everything
>tfw back hurts
I wish I had sterons desu. I've been a skinny fucking weakling for 22 years, should I just kms?

Attached: gutssad2.png (1000x1016, 994K)

Go the fuck away you shit eating manlet.

Intermediate deadlift program plz. X

Hell, I dunno. Nuckols, even though the individual himself is an autismal knob, probably has something adequate in his "28 free" meme for either twice or thrice per week. I deadlift twice a week, with one day (Tuesday, following a fuckload of squats on Monday) being one or two heavy (~90%) deadlifts followed by some specific deadlift assistance lift for volume (I've been doing SLDLs to get them hamstrings bigger), followed by some sort of row (been using a neutral grip on the "football bar" for sets of 8-10), followed by curls for no real reason. The other day (Friday, following a most assistance/variation squat day on Thursday) is just a load of goddamn deadlifts. I think I'm going to do LMAO5PLAET 3x1, then 445 lbs 3x3, then 405 3x4-5, then ~365 for 3x7. We'll see how it goes. This loose idea (twice a week, one day specifically loads of deadlifts, another day a couple of deadlifts and more ancillary crap, all while squatting twice a week as well) might be something to play around with. At least for a period of volume.

Also, my deadlift is thoroughly unremarkable. If you spy Isley, or even MA, in here, bother them. Isley knows how to Try Hard, and MA knows all that theoretical physics RTS stuff.

> lift with mixed grip for two weeks
> now the right side of my torso is stiff as hell
not a good meme

straps and double overhand here i come

footjob...?

kys fag

>11 sets of deadlifts today
t-t-thanks greg

>straps and double overhand
>not hookgrip

5x8 2 count pause squats

T-thanks (((Feigenbaum))) :(

My legs are pumped so hard.

Did the Westside documentary come out yet and does anyone know where to find it?

>8 sets of everything
t-thanks memeburn

It's coming out in May on most digital platforms. Torrent soon I hope.

Stop stealing from things you enjoy

> 4 reps of bench and deadlift tomorrow
wow im already sweating

Average to Savage 2.0?

1x int from 28 free

Squish plopdrip

Squuuuuiiiisssh splooooosshh sploosh splash

Squish aploshsplash

Squuuiissshs SPLOSHSPLOSH dripsplat sopppp splosh drop plop

Wew that’s a ton of Norman khan that was excreted into the toilet

Decent program, got me to 230 kg pull. Those 6x3 emom pulls aren't that hard.

did you do 1RM attempt on week 4 or like a 3 rep max amrap

Nah, usually went for new 5 RM. Don't like maxing out that often.

Also my training partner did same program and managed to do 230x5 tng pull (his max was 250-255 kg).

Fuck off and kill yourself, pube head.

think ill do the same. just use 85% or 90% and estimate next max from that.

PRAISE THE GOD

i miss him bros.... how do i get to the secret tree house..

Attached: 1487965116691.png (1301x985, 729K)

Fuck off we're full.

bro hit me up...

Yakob how much do you front squat.

no more than 160kg, when I walked out 150kg it felt super hard to get air in and get tight but super easy for legs to stand up, with fronts its like descent thats hard not ascend
Again I did them first time and almost year and got it

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: SpongebobCreepin.png (443x340, 383K)

for me the descend is easy and the ascend is hard!

What's the best modern shoe? Adipower and rom2s havent been available in my country for I think 3 years now. I've been wearing powerlift 2s and they're actually wearing out.

5x8 paused squats up to @8
2 ct paused ohp same as above
4x12 feet up bench

Curls, shoulders and calves

Adipowers

sekiro hype lads

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

How to fucking use belt in deadlifts? Last time I tried I nearly passed out.

I actually just found a pair of white ones for $125 in a size that actual men wear. Just had to change my search strategy.

Fucking excited.

Attached: 1552772348999.png (432x432, 200K)

>training
Incline DB curl, something for forearms, seated calf raise, seated leg curl, hack squat.
>eating
Might get Mexican for lunch. I've been really hungry lately and might need a refeed.
>listening
Probably some country while driving. Not sure about the gym.
>feeling
Tired and hungry. Thinking about moving to Chicago, since there are no people or good gyms in NH, and Chicago is sizable with guns like Quads. I'm going to need a better-equipped gym soon, since I don't like stacking plates on top of the leg press, and I'm maxing out a couple of the other machines here.
Which city in the US has the highest number of qt3.14azngf candidates? SF?

Try setting it higher on your ribcage, almost to the nipples up front, and fiddle for comfort and tightness in the back.

Forgot whose video it was, but that helped me a lot.

Seattle, obviously. Hope you know japanese or chinese, tho. Had a good time when I lived there, but pretty pricey if you didn't show up before 2010.

Oh, yeah, I had forgotten about Seattle. I remember going through their airport and seeing Japanese on the little train between concourses. I'll see if they have any good gyms there.
Though to be honest, I'm hesitant to move somewhere with a very prominent pot culture. That shit is gross.

Depends on if you mean to live downtown or in a metro. It's not a problem in the metros due to large military bases being about 30 miles north and south of seattle. Microsoft and Boeing have a massive presence here so you meet a lot of CE/EE/AE degree eggheads.

I mostly keep to myself at home with my family so everywhere is more or less the same. Hopefully you like light rain, tho. If not, don't even bother visiting to see if you like it.

Thanks for the info, user. I'm not bothered by rain, so no worries there.

>trenning
Beltless, slow ecc comp squats
Comp bench
Pullups
DB floor press
Tricep extensions

>eating
Had bacon, eggs, hash browns and some sourdough toast for breakfast, gonna make pizza for dinner

>listening to
Nothing, as usual

>feeling
5/5 bretty guud

exactly how school teaches us about american food haha stereotypical!!!!

Fuk u it was yummy

praise the god

sex outside marriage is sin, u sinner

I will repent

Almost certainly George Leeman

>Training
Equipped deadlift: 85% 5x2
3/1/0 bench: 75% 5x3
Close grip spoto press: 4x10
Band tricep extensions: 4x15
Band pull downs: 4x12

Beginner here.

Here are my current stats, all in lbs.
>Squat 265 x 5
>OHP 110 x t
>Deadlift 295 x 5
>Bench 155 x 5

I am doing Greyskull LP right now. I squatted Sunday and went really hard, but couldn't complete my squats today. The weight was just too much. Same with press. My bench is stalling all the time, and my deadlift recently stalled as well. Am I getting to the point where I need more recovery and should do an intermediate program? Should I do a deload week and just keep following Greyskull? I am eating and sleeping plenty. I just want to know what to do to keep making progress. I know I am a dyel, will literally never make it, and should quit powerlifting btw, but I am retarded and won't do that.

pls be kg

>last week made plans to lift with gymbro tomorrow
>nice, I was planning to max out tomorrow anyway
>sends me a message just now asking if we can do it today instead
>not gonna let my buddy down
Welp lads, there goes my PR. Just shoved a sammie and four cups of chilled coffee down my gut, here we go

I squat 160kg for 4
deadlift 160 for 2
bench 95 for 3
ohp 65 for 3
84kg at 189cm tall

How do I get to 200kg squat and deadlift bros? What routine do you recommend?

eat food 5x30min everyday

> 5x30min
w-what
i-i actually wanted to cut for summer im getting thicc

Wtf?

Nah probably just eat more and try harder desu

You dont need to cut if you become big

>84kg 189cm
>thicc

You are Auschwitz mode. Eat some foodand grow muscles.

I got no abs though

>big
>powerlifting

Well yeah because you have barely any muscle.

I get rectal cramping like 1/3 of the time I bench. Like when I tighten everything. It hurts really bad and doesn't go away for hours usually. Any ideas?

Get muscles get big don't stop eat until you press 3plate, bench 4plate and pull 7plates.

Squat plug.

guy squatting 1pl8 on my gym does though and gets all the women
so bloatmax?

>lifting for women
unironically not going to make it

not lifting for women but would be nice if I got abs

Maybe deload for a week and get back to it. With those stats it’s definitely not time for an intermediate program. I would really take the time to assess your recovery (are you *really* eating/sleeping enough), and even more so pay attention to your form. AMRAP training can be dangerous for beginners because you may end up “muscling through” a movement when you get tired and begin ingraining poor motor patterns, which will obviously affect your progress.

Then get the abs. What is the problem?

If you have stalled on linear progression while eating surplus and sleeping well, then switch to a next program, like Bridge which is aimed for those out of Linear Progression.

Beta mentality. Eat big. Get big. You have to live it.
>but ______ would be nice
That is how women articulate their desires. It is a passive, whiny way. You are feminized. If you want abs, get abs then. And leave plg. If you want to lift heavy weights, listen, eat and lift big.

I need to cut for them and probably will lose strength when i do

Yes, things have opportunity cost. Such is life. What is the issue?

Stop femme-posting you attention whore. Yes, eating at a deficit will negatively impact your ability to build strength.

powertlifters are fat and ugly.

i repeat, powerlifters are fat and ugly. They wear shirts to the beach and will tell you that they powerlift (even without you asking them) lest you assume them for being fat and lazy.

completely laughable.

Attached: cute2.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

I wear a tank top at the beach yes but i never tell anyone i powerlift because my lifts are shit

Hepburn!

just bodybuild dumbass. a $50 pallet jack from Costco renders you useless

Attached: pallet jack.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Im not competing with that but with myself!
I would bodybuild if I had time but I only want to go 3 times a week to the gym
bodybuilding requires more time
also I enjoy powerlifting more I would just skip workout if I was bodybuilding