What is the objectively best* sleeping position for health and posture?

What is the objectively best* sleeping position for health and posture?

*posting mere opinions without any evidence will result in losing 4 inches of height instantly

Attached: Common-Sleep-Positions.jpg (400x269, 45K)

with ur mom

Hurt my neck once and doctor said to alway sleep on my back

Attached: 1544170535287.jpg (500x490, 77K)

my gf was a starfish and i was a log cause she took up all the room

>was

Attached: 1543882236893.jpg (1200x1153, 56K)

Did you ever c her boobies?

Side sleeping on a wedge pillow is best for those of us with acid reflux.

I slept in the soldier position almost my entire life, and woke up feeling calm, refreshed and well rested every morning. Now that my life is in shambles i find the foetus position much more comforting. Funny how that works, haha

Soldier would put less stress in your muscles/joints, cause less discomfort for your stomach and keep your face cleaner.
First 2 are discussed on the facepull guy channel. The last one is on /fa/ sticky resources.

I can't fall asleep like that and resort to some kind of fetus/freefaller also, can't sleep well.

Ha

Has to be back. Slept on my side for years and ended up fucking up my hip because of it.

Freefaller because soldier position makes me anxious for some reason and all other positions destroy my broad shoulders/back

yes i used to suck on them when i woke up with my head under her shirt and she would pat my head

>try sleeping on my back
>get intense sleep paralysis throughout the night
>try to fight through it and keep on trying to sleep
>start hearing voices

Attached: 1552440684729.png (796x712, 317K)

There's a PT guy on yt who advises sleeping on your back.
It takes awhile to get used to but you can do it. It's the least comfortable though. Probably helps joint pain but I can't say for sure

Damn that was epic

I know that feel. I woke up at around 4AM one time and couldnt regain control of my body until the sun came up. I spent a good amount of time trying to wrestle my body awake and nothing happened until I said fuck it and tried to fall back asleep again. Luckily I didnt hear voices or see anything though. It just felt like I was chained down to the bed.

Attached: 1549479633765.png (247x248, 91K)

Happens to me too. Just about everytime I'm on my back. I try to shake my head from side to side until it can wake me up.

I thought you changed positions in your sleep anyway. Why would it matter?

i kinda roll around like a fuck
am i the aeon(?) of chaos

I have to fetus because if I don't I will inevitably have to piss, it's like my "don't piss" reflex when you sleep isn't strong enough unless my legs are squishing my bladder.

>used to be really fuckin fat
>slept on my stomach all the time
>was great
>now not so fat
>sleeping on my stomach creates immense pressure on my spine

i hate it

Not him but you're lucky. I always hear the most brutal animal voices. Like a mix between a dog and a horse, breathing heavily and growling down my neck.

Based schizo.

I'm pretty mentally sane otherwise.
Also i can feel the weight of the animal when he gets on my bed. Not just on my body but I also feel the bed sinking in on my side like if someone got in my bed.

Tbh ever since I've experienced that I'm highly doubtful of a lot of paranormal stories, those hallucinations can be so deceiving.

im glad i dont have night terrors, one of my friends does and i could not handle some of the shit he talks about seeing

Andrew from the delray misfit thought someone was holding him down. When he could move again he got up, grabbed his gun, loaded a bullet in the chamber and methodically checked all the rooms in his house.

Next morning he checks his gun and there's no bullet in the chamber. None of that happened, it was all a hallucination.

Like what? Curious.

That reminds me of Nikki Sixx talking about how when he was strung out on drugs he imagined his manager was at the door about to break in and give him an intervention so he was sitting there with a loaded gun to his head threatening to kill himself if they tried it.

Like seeing someone sitting on his gf with their hands wrapped around her throat, theres way more but now that I'm trying to remember them I can't.

I sleep soldier, but I have anterior pelvic tilt. Wondering if I need lumbar support

lucky you. I'm a fetus sleeper, and I've been trying to induce a lucid dream for about 3 years now by sleeping on my back and then eventually rolling over after 45 minutes... Lucky you.

Dude I think you just solved the cause of my back pain.

>and she would pat my head
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER FOR POSTING THIS SHIT GOD DAMN YOU

Attached: 1a6 (1).jpg (540x472, 36K)

I love sleep paralysis to me it feels like you have to forcefully tear your mind out of a dream and it’s an exciting challenge

i lucid dream almost every other night but i always make stupid decisions, if i don't fap for a week tho i can basically always have a wet dream if i wanna, i just think like 'transport to a fit bird' and i transport to one

I sleep with my arms and legs crossed like a mummy.

Attached: 1549433000787.jpg (1428x2648, 568K)

>tfw when bought a bed with a strict no singles policy
what do now Jow Forums?

starfish if you can breath well like that, foetus or log if you can't

wish i could go back to starfish some day...

Any NO-PILLOWERS here? I've tried several times but it's fucking hard. Head hurts and I can never fall asleep

sleeping on your side will give you lopsided puffy eyes im your old age

sleep on your backwithout a pillow for posture gains

why would you do that? even peasants use rocks or their arms as pillows

I'm free faller but it's given me a curved spine, back sleeping is best

fpbp

I thought it was meant to be better for spine, breathing and head posture?

got source for no pillow-gains?
i'm interested in trying it out (thinking it might help with nerd neck) but some real data would be nice

not sure, i always heard that raising your head more is better for breathing, like if you have a bad cold and have trouble sleeping at night your doctor tells you to use more pillows, not less

I also have the feeling that there is an animal walking on my bed everytime I have sleep paralysis. First few times it was scary as shit, but now I just kinda ignore it and it goes away quickly.

Best sleeping position is:
- on your back
- pillow/neck pillow
- pillow under your knees
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-144451_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 597K)

What does the pillow under knees actually do? I read about that a lot but I tried it and felt no difference? Lower back or something? Don't see how it will help much due to the mattress compressing anyway

Freefaller for life.

it's gonna be ok.
it has to be.
just gotta lift more.

it's beneficial if you have ATP iirc

Like this.
You get a headache the first few weeks but after that your body adjusts.

Attached: Ideal_sleeping_position.png (583x378, 83K)

just try it dude it’s not like it’ll cost you anything, if you don’t notice the difference after a month then go right back to using a pillow, might need to put a rolled towel under your neck at the start to help support your neck

What does ATP stand for in this context?

>First 2 are discussed on the facepull guy channel.
>tfw foetus
what did he say about it?

S A V A G E

I sleep in the recovery position with an additional pillow at my side supporting my chin and chest. Pretty sure I have sleep apnea and this seems to be the best position to prevent it.

oh my bad lol, meant APT, anterior pelvis tilt.

yeah you're right, i'll commit to it.

Seated upright
Legs crossed
Eyes open

Put a pillow under your stomach

Try a bolster or a couple pillows under your knees first.

sleeping on my stomach feels great in the moment but waking up feels like I had a seizure or some shit

Attached: 1540756109831.png (2048x1072, 107K)

Actually, it depends. If you sleep on your back, you shouldn't use a pillow, but if you sleep on your side, you should use a pillow so that your spine is neutral. Sleeping on your back is bad because you might snore which apart from being bothersome for others, might also dry out your mouth, increase chances of infection, and sometimes cause sleep apnea, though that is seldom the case unless you're a hambeast.

That being said, yearner is objectively the best, with a qt3.14 to spoon. That way your boner, when you get one [and not if], can be snugly pressed in between her asscheeks. That is the most patrician way of sleeping.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>she would pat my head
DELETE THIS

Attached: pepe-why.jpg (300x218, 11K)

sleep apnea is more common if you take the neckpill

Based

>Eyes open
you should only open the 3rd one...

Based moon knight poster

>the used to have something like that

i dont know if its different for you guys but when i get sleep paralysis i can still move little bit of my muscles but when i try to get up it feels like I'm being ripped apart

i can move my arm and my poiting fingers

I can only sleep in foetal position, everytime I try to sleep on my back my neck hurt, is it because of the pillow?
I only made a nap in freefaller once, it was comfy

Fuck that sounds nice.
I think I don't even want to have sex anymore at this point, I just want to cuddle with a cute girl for hours and suck on her breasts.

Attached: goose1.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Cavaliere said soldier was better for gains and stuff.
He does facepulls. He should know.

Me:
>Soldier
>Yearner
>Foetus

I've heard this too. I got bad neck pains.

I always used to sleep on my stomach or side. Then one day I just _decided_ that I sleep on my back.
It was a little bit of a struggle to get used to it, but a flat pillow and basic stubbornness went a long way.

this is what I do now.
if I mix it up and go to the side, pillow goes between my knees.

This could be me too...
Ive had ideopathic back pain for almost year. Comes and goes, but mostly at night while lying down. Trying to sleep more on my back but I just can't fall asleep so I always end up flipping over

Rekt

literal baby

owned xd

I do this sort of mario jump shit except I don't bury my face in the pillow completely

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-225256.png (1080x1449, 372K)

Literally have slept on my back for 3+ years and have never had sleep paralysis

yep. can't even sleep with a pillow under my head now. did it to stop my nerd neck from advancing, tho i cant even tell if it helped because i am not a fitness

Apple cider vinegar

Thank me later

Attached: CE5B9C13-9CCD-4774-9CBC-4A2F8465B07A.jpg (2500x1573, 950K)

Woa if you look close you can see ghosts

CHECKED