I've had gynecomastia for 5 years. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it?

I've had gynecomastia for 5 years. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it?

Attached: IMG_20190320_222553~2.jpg (2448x2466, 867K)

Save up for surgery.

I rub my nips with Icy Hot and chant "shrink, shrink, shrink" while spinning in my office chair. Repeat to failure.

You are fat. Stop being fat.

Become trap

HNNNNNnnnnnnngggggg.....
Ayo lemme holla at'yu gurl!
*Smacklipsprofusely*
How bout u lemme clap Dem cheeks gurl and we make the grown-up bak aht ma crib... Heh.
I'mma suck on Dem titties REAL GUHD!..
Hehe! *Pulls up pants*

Attached: 1548898307160.png (478x456, 407K)

I'm 6'3 and 180 ibs. I'm not fat.

You're fat. Cut to 10% body fat.

Your advice is worthless, you fat piece of shit. Post body.

transition

this, it's the only way

Surgery or just love with it. You can tell it’s a bit of gyno but it’s def not horrible compared to some guys. If you developed your pecs more it may look better.

Thats some weird gyno. Surgery probably the only real fix unless you get arnie's pecs

i had gyno since teenager but didnt realise it till 22
then i got surgery at 28 and am happy now

no he is actually high bodyfat% and should cut

Bro that is breast tissue, not plain fat. Have you never seen a titty before?

How much did the surgery cost?

ye, small gyno like this is barely noticeable if you really develop ur physique
cutting bodyfat% and developing ur pec muscle will still improve the appearance of his chest

Ive been on nofap and lifting weights everyday hoping that I'll get better

lol, nofap will not change anything. lifting weights might though, but not for any hormonal reasons

Why is gyno so frequent on this board? Is it tissue that develops from lifting, or do non-lifters have it but people here are more likely to share that they have gyno?

I actually feel like it gets slightly better when I'm on a good streak

>Why is gyno so frequent on this board?
because the ppl on here are generally lower genetic quality, and a lot of them spent their youth playing vidya and consuming shit food (me included). i think gyno has two causes, one is simply a genetic difference which causes an increase in estrogen during puberty, other is lifestyle factors like ones described above (i.e. sedentary, shit diet and so on)
>Is it tissue that develops from lifting, or do non-lifters have it but people here are more likely to share that they have gyno?
i don't think it arises from lifting at all, unless of course someone is taking steroids. i think the larger reason is that bodybuilders are more aware of their body & how it looks (i.e. more insecure)
so they are just more likely to talk/share it than ur avg person.

3000 canadian

dude here's the deal, the fat is in the muscle. if you massage these things, they feel stringy and webby. guess what: on obese people all of there muscles feel this way, the muscles are nicely marbled. reducing bodyfat to single digits removes the "breast tissue". it's just fat that didnt stay on top of the muscle, it grew inside. thus is what people should be worried about.

fatty organs. if youve got it in your pectoral, then your body has also resorted to storing fat in your calf muscles, biceps, liver and heart. good luck with that ...

You don't have gyno. Go actually lift faggot

Based retard.

Ohh shit. You're right.

Stop being a defensive skinnyfat faggot

Dude, just go outside. Half of guys in America have gyno (or psuedogyno)

Its not just fat. Im not fat anywhere else.

Are they erogenous zones?

I have super mild gyno that looks fine now that I’m big and lean but I don’t want to get it removed because it feels good when my gf plays with them

Interested to hear others experiences. Wondering how much of this is gyno and how much is just me being degenerate

>marbled
holy shit
that's funny

>implying OP's fat ass isn't fat
>implying you're not just a coping fatass

Post your body you fat fucking piece of shit lmao

Attached: hit_or_miss.gif (480x640, 3.26M)

Yes you are fat as fuck. Skinny fat is fat. You have no idea what you're talking about you dumbass.

>no ab definition
>no outer pec outline
>no clavicle definition
>delts not separated from bi's
>no serratus anterior definition
>guaranteed fat rolls if you look down

You're fat everywhere you delusional fuck.

Attached: goal_body2.jpg (640x480, 55K)

They aren't really erogenous they're more annoying than anything else

It's still breast tissue so my body fat has nothing do do with it

Surgery is the only way, once you have it thats it, im 16 and i had it since middle school and i was fat, when i lost the weight and got more shredded my gyno got more visible, so i got surgery. But if you say it was because of high estrogen during puberty and get a blood lab your insurance could cover most if it. But idk depends on how old you are. Im still going through puberty technically and thats prob why they covered it.

This is worse than mine at 6'4" 200lbs and like 20% bf. Defs gyno.

It's definitely less noticeable when you cut really lean, but at our height/build we look like a skelly doing that. If it really bothers you, get the surgery, but I always say it's just like having a shitty nose. You can get surgery for it if it'll actually improve your life that much, but if you'll be the same boring/unconfident laddo after the surgery, there's no point.

Basically, just b urself

>gynecomastia
dude the correct term is moobs

Gib milkies!

Attached: 1545470215604.png (277x182, 7K)

how to get the body in that pic?

HOw do you know it's breast tissue

workout and eat healthy

Because it feels like breast tissue lmao

FAST YOUR TITS OFF, FATTY
IF YOU'RE NOT LEAN, YOU'RE FAT. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE OBESE TO BE FAT.
STOP FUCKING EATING

if you don't see your abs you can't be sure it isn't just fat

Your low muscle and high fat favour estrogen in the expense of testosterone. Which in turn causes gyno

Attached: 69442de2411325a9bbcd53b04d745249290b613f9748a48e5d842dd32bdad2ab.png (531x376, 283K)

This