My piss smells like birthday cake, i dont drink shit like soda or eat sweets so i dont know whats going on?

my piss smells like birthday cake, i dont drink shit like soda or eat sweets so i dont know whats going on?
am i going to die?

Attached: Q5GNcRYpA2-12.png (300x250, 37K)

also this might sound gross but ive actually drank some of it to see if it was sweet and it tasted salty.
I think that rules out diabetes.

OP you must be very careful. I know this may alarm you but it will only make things worse if you freak out and do something stupid. I am afraid that you are... A faggot, OP.

0 TO 100 REAL QUICK

Sometimes mine smells like popcorn butter

Ketosis

You have diabetes

sounds like ketones in the urine. you could be pre-diabetic,

do your b.o. or your crotch funk have a fruity odor? (srs)

my crotch if i dont shower smells funny like that..

like maple syrup perhaps?

Go to a Dr. Sounds like diabetes.

diabolicleetus

Attached: 1552173692689.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

This. Mine smells like sugar smax cereal pretty often, so I intentionally avoid the doctor. But you should go.

happy birthday

stop projecting fag we know it's your birthday happy birthday

peace love and muscles

Attached: MfgZj5ANGGUhnSzPKjHdPmy_jhfxq1E_Nd5CYftH9uY.jpg (656x720, 60K)

This is exactly how my friend found he is diabetic
Go to the fucking doctor dude
>hope you're not in the states

Define birthday cake. If it's sweet, it's probably diabetes if it's more of a vanilla like smell it's from excess vanillylmandelic acid in the urine. The latter's a sign of excess catecholamine metabolites and might be a sign of sleep apnea or a potentially lethal adrenal tumor that can randomly kill you at any given time.

Good luck.

Sounds like the beetus bro

Yeah that stupid faggot with the Jow Forums IG inst gonna screen cap this and post it their. Try harder.

No joke, if your piss is sweet you might have diabetes OP.

Have you eaten asparagus lately? That can do it.

my piss smells like potted meat/vienna sausages

Attached: 1487592111474.jpg (1024x953, 126K)

Diabetes?

Pretty sure you’re right. Before chemical testing was invented in the 1800’s. They had what was called water tasters. Someone tasted the urine and if it was sweet, diabetes was diagnosed. Don’t know much about being detected by scent but if something smells sweet, it usually tastes sweet as well.

Top kek friendo.

Or get a urine test strip and see if it's positive for reducing sugars. Or or go to a fucking medical professional.

Drink it to see it for sure.