Lifting for women is just retarded, where did it come from in the first place?

Lifting for women is just retarded, where did it come from in the first place?

Attached: 1553140361659.jpg (1200x671, 123K)

Your primal male instincts?

I lift for my ideal

I dont think anyone lifts PURELY for girls. I mean it's nice when you catch them mirin and will definitely help your game out but liking how you look in the mirror and feeling like a healthy young guy are definitely also why alot of guys lift. If every girl in the world died tomorrow I'd still go the the gym. I think alot of guys would.

Attached: 1542430661591.jpg (768x768, 98K)

That's a good transformation.

everything everyone does is for the ultimate goal of the opposite sex approving of it

aka

we lift for women

anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

>that pic
Stop reminding me

weak men
if you motivate yourself with the thought of an extra-special-dopamine hit you get from fucking a girl or having a gf you’re no better than a fatass motivating himself to do something with the promise of food. your blood and your soil are the only things worth doing anything for

Dude sprung for a black and white model photo.
Judging by the first pick he was always a primping narcissitic little queen.

>hurr durr love is just dopamine durr durr im a machine derp
epic

Since I started I get way more positive attention from women. Maybe you're just ugly as fuck

Before I started lifting, I couldn't stand looking at the guy in the mirror. I hated him. I thought he was disgusting and that nobody could ever see anything in him. After six months of losing weight and building muscle though, he's not so bad anymore. I'll keep lifting because that guy should be able to feel good about himself.

Survival and reproduction?

>tfw lost it at 16
Whew lads, glad I managed to achieve normie status

You will have better chances of surviving if you are big. Hence you should lift for survival. If you sleep with wehman, you can get STD and die, so your chances of survival decreases. Don't lift for wehman.

How did it impact your gainz?

>Remember telling my teenage GF I loved her for the first time
>After I cheated on her with some floozy I knew in one of my classes she didn't have
Ah to be young again...

Attached: Party Pepe.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Minimally, in high school, because I played football. Gained relationship weight in college tho

started had sixteen had 7 girls.

still feel like an ugly ass mf.

High school relationships were just retarded, women of any age can act sweet, clingy and lovey-dovey. Also, if you think normal women are emotional and stupid imagine one with a brain that isn’t fully developed yet. They could be fun at the time but looking back it really would not have mattered if I was a kissless virgin who never dated until after high school or even college. Life is too easy, until people have to start providing for themselves most of them are going to be insufferable

I'm 20 and strongly identify with this image.
my only goal in life was to get married, even in elementary school. It doesn't look like it is going to be possible for me.

>turning 22 this june
Even if I make it, the feels will never go away

hurting other feels good huh

>worried about not getting married at 20
Chill out, user. I didn't get married until I was 27 (and my wife was 22). Gotta date younger girls, breh.

I have 8 months of being 20 left. Currently seeing a qt3.14 17yo (legal here), things are going well but nothing's sure still. It's my last shot at making it. If I fuck up its over for me, I won't find another one before turning 21.

Attached: 1552885027443.jpg (1206x880, 295K)

First love of 2 years cheated on me. We dated when I was 19 and i'll be turning 22 soon. Although the wound is still fresh after the first time around its a lot easier to see how easy they are. Now that in bigger than I ever was I turn down these hoes cause the biggest weight we lift is our feels

>18
I can already see my self 12 years from now
JUST

I'm a kissless virgin at 20. never been on a date, rejected constantly.
I'm hoping the Jow Forumspill can save me

>Doomed

Bruh

It gets better

>turning 22 this may

I know that feel...

It's a very popular theory with all the double digit IQ plebs like who unironically and honestly believe that we're still monkey people who only care about procreation. LMAO what an absolute fucking retard. "EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING YOU DO IS FOR PUSSY REEEE DONT DENY IT PLEASE PLEEEEEASE" I can't even imagine how much of a sex deprived moron you have to be to honestly believe this.
>hey bro what u reading
>notes from the underground man its real good man check it out
>lol bro you do know you only read because you want pussy right?
>what?
>...
>Are you retarded?
>b...but evolutionary pseudol-
>have sex incel.
LOL.

Well, if your life revolves around women, then yes. As soon as I'm done masturbating, I don't want anything to do with them. Lifting makes me feel good and I don't like the look of myself being fat.

Going 22 this March...Time accelerated from when I was 16. I remember telling myself "I'll get a gf by 18 for sure".

>the biggest weight we lift is our feels
Bruh...

That pic hurts

s-stop it...i- i still have t-time left!...

Attached: whining pepe.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Based. When opportunities arise, take them down.

Everything everyone does is for the sake of survival.

just because you're a retard living in the moment doesn't mean everyone is. An idiot chooses one apple now and not two apples in 10 minutes. The smart one chooses two apples in 10 minutes.

No, it's not. Everyone lifts to get attraction from the opposite sex to some extent, there's nothing more cringy than lying to yourself about it. Lie to others if you must but never to yourself

Don't be obtuse. Nobody is saying that the reason anyone does anything is just to mate. That being said, that is basically the reason you do anything. Gaining knowledge, strength, social skills - to survive and reproduce. Note this doesn't mean that your life is worthless or that you shouldn't try and expand your mind for its own sake or lift for your own sake. You absolutely should do those things, and more. But you should, at least, on an intellectual level understand and appreciate the root of all your desires - that is, the need to survive and reproduce.

I think a lot of people like sort of realise this, but instead of embracing and using it, reject it to pretend to be something they're not. Very unfortunate.

Got my first gf and lost virgin status at 23

Accurate