Hey Jow Forums. Me again...

Hey Jow Forums. Me again . Thought I’d let you know I got pulled over because I ran a red light because I was high and wasn’t paying attention , right down he street from a cop . I decided to give up the flower . Also what’s the verdict on Russian bear protein 5000

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.05M)

> giving up the ganja because of racist cops
pussy

You’re right user . Even tho he was nice and gave me a red light ticket and not a weed ticket , he was still wrong . Fuck da opps

>cops are racist for doing their job
nah but you sound like a criminal

Yeah but while drunk drivers also run stop signs, high drivers wait for them to turn green.

We need more threads like this. I consider you innocent OP, nothing shitty happened, you knew you did something wrong, I think you only should get in trouble if you hit someone/something. Peace dude, much love hope you stay blessed

Attached: 1531334880995.jpg (1080x973, 144K)

you too brother. good vibez your way

Yoo the weed dude again what's good

>tfw your glasses get foggy when you see some big booty on Jow Forums

Cops don’t care if you smoke weed when you’re white.

smoke weed every day nibb@

Attached: 1515228370708.jpg (1000x1202, 297K)

stay away from weed and stop speeding monica

Hey friend . How are you . How are your lifts

N

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>He thinks whites can just pass red lights
Are American negroes really that paranoid and delusional?

Paranoid yes . Some are . I kept my cool and only got off with a red ligjt ticket despite having 2 grams on me and driving u see the influence . Just be respectful , stay calm , stay grounded

NIGGER

>Hey Jow Forums. Me again . Thought I’d let you know I got pulled over because I ran a red light because I was high and wasn’t paying attention , right down he street from a cop .
KIll yourself scum

good shit dude fuck weed, you experienced it and now it's time for other things. Hope you make it brah

I might be black . But I’ve been over 6 feet y’all since I’ve been 13, can you say the same , piggy?

hope ur having a good day bud

Attached: 1521598347099.jpg (960x948, 69K)

damn I wanna fuck this bitch

same to you . I’m just tryna make it my nigga

Good on you for quitting.
Bear protein or any protein doesn't matter, it is whether or not you lift that does.

And DYEL?

Reeeeeeeee

I

boi if you don’t getcho brown leather couch lips having ass off my board rn we gonn have a problem here, ya dig my nig

Attached: 62DFAA98-F21A-450A-849A-5C7E2E2646DC.jpg (960x844, 69K)

>I broke two laws, cop only busts me for one...
>Because he's racist.
This is why you niggers will never amount to shit btw. Take some personal responsibility for your actions.

seek help brother

nobody FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU
this isn't Jow Forums related at all. is this now the personal blogging website of some retard degenerate criminal? MODS? USELESS CUNTS